Yoona's First?

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Hyun is standing on the airport wearing a coat covering her skinny jeans and loose plain black GAP shirt with her hair tied up. She is wearing flat boots and she is carrying her bag to her arms it is Louis Viton. She is also wearing a Dior Shades. She is constantly looking to her wrist watch from time to time. She then looks around and sighed. ‘I am right. She is really useless. Doesn’t she know that we need to be in the airport two hours before we board. She is late for an hour already.’ She thought.  She then looked at her phone she is thinking to dial Yoona's number. She told Yoona about it in a short notice. She wrote it a post it and put it on Yoona's monitor. "GET A PASSPORT WE ARE GOING TO MACAU. MEET ME IN THE AIRPORT EXACTLY  11AM" - your boss.

Yoona did not see it until early this morning so she is rushing back home to get her things and go to the airport. Seo Hyun still does not want to talk to her so she ended up texting her. "Where are you? We are to board within an hour?" She did not receive any response at all after five minutes. She is really bored and impatient. She never waits for anyone, she is really punctual. 'I should create a list of things that, that person does to piss me off... No manners! Rude and late?!!!!' She is thinking raising her eyebrows. 

'Macau!? What the... she did not even tell me about it in person and just left a post it... That girl!' She thought while inside a cab stuck in traffic. 'Aish I have not tell Yul about it yet she was looking for her phone but she can't find it. 'Good job Yoona for forgetting your phone.' She said to herself. 'I can't ask the cab to turn around, I will miss our flight and that could make her not talk to me for a lifetime.. Aish' she said with disappointment.

Seo Hyun decides to call Yoona. It is ringing and Yuri picks it up.

"Yah! Im Yoona!!! Where are you?" Seo Hyun said sounded so calm but she is mad already.

"Hi uhm.. Yoona forget her phone today. I am her gir.... Roommate... Uhm I will just tell her you call once she got back." Yuri said.'Seo Hyun is looking for her where could she be. I should bring her phone in the office.' She thought.

"We are almost late to our flight... If she comes back tell her I left without her." Seo Hyun said in an ordering manner.

"What..wait flight?" Yuri said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah we are supposed to fly to Macau over the weekend come back maybe on Monday." Seo Hyun stated.

Yuri grin hearing those words. 'She is out all weekend meaning I can spend more time with Sica baby. That explains the big bag that is missing in my cabinet. But she did not tell me about it, is she doing something wrong with Seo Hyun?!? Nah I doubt it.. Seo and Yoon.. Impossible' she laughed at herself. "She might be stuck in traffic she brought her stuffs with her. Uhm please tell her that you told me about it and I am ok with it."

"Ok thanks bye." They hung up.

Their flight started to board. Well, she has Yoona's ticket so she cannot just go in without waiting for her. 'Ok that's it; I am leaving without her she started walking going to the plane's direction. She is on the que when someone bumped in to her shoulders catching her breathe. "Excuse me. Sorry" Yoona said bowing she did not realized that it is Seo Hyun that she bumped into. Well she is not wearing her killer high heels and the normal formal wear which is a dress. Yoona is looking around, trying to look for Seo Hyun who is just observing her with crossed arms.

"Aish! She left me... Waaaah doomsday!" Yoona got disappointed and wiggle her whole body acting like a child.

Seo Hyun started speaking.  "Im Yoona! You are late." She said calmly.

Yoona heard her voice and started to look around again then she saw Seo Hyun crossed arms. She was shocked to see a casual Seo Hyun. 'What the? She is wearing flats and pants!? She looks like a girl next door, whoa transforming from being sophisticated to this.. Keeping her elegance. I could really..." Her thoughts were interrupted.

"You are late. Don't you know that you should be in the airport 2 hours before boarding?" She said calm but pissed inside.

Yoona shook her head and started to blame Seo Hyun. "I don't, If you just told me about it last night. I could've prepared and went straight here rather than going in the office and found your note. I thought it was a joke considering our situation but Soo Young confirmed it." She said humbly so that Seo Hyun will not take it negatively.

Seo Hyun just glared and continues walking. Yoona is following her.  'So I am the reason why you are late? You are irresponsible.' She thought.

"Seo Hyun, why do we need to go to Macau? Is this a client thing?" Yoona asked while following her. 

She is not answering at all. She just continues walking.

'Won't she talk to me? I said I was sorry' Yoona sighed. "Seo Hyun, how does it feels to ride a plane!?"

As expected no answer from her she just rolled her eyes. 'Seriously? Asking about plane now? Is she trying to start a conversation? Sorry miss... Not interested' Seo Hyun thought while walking.

Yoona entered the plane and drop they are in the first class section. This is the old type of first class not too cozy. There are just lazy boys that serve as their chair but since it is her first time to be in a plane she is really amazed about it. Seo Hyun is looking at her. 'Is she serious? Is this her first time to be in a plane' she thought while looking at Yoona. They settled on their respective places Yoona sits beside the window while Seo Hyun is on her other side she removed her shades and started reading some files. Yoona is inspecting everything; she is feeling the chair 'authentic' she said in her mind. She then put a head set on then started to press buttons. First it turned the TV on and she said "cool" a little bit loud because of her headset. She then press another button and that made her chair vibrate.. "Wwiiw wowowiwiwii" she is making a vibrating sound and she just laugh at herself but Seo Hyun was distracted but continued reading, the vibration of the chair stopped. A flight attendant asked Yoona to fasten her seat belt but she did not hear it,  

"Excuse me, please fasten your seat belt, miss excuse me?" 

Seo Hyun rolled her eyes and she put down the files. She pushes Yoona to incline on the chair. She looks at Yoona with their face inches away from one another. 'Now what? Is she gonna kiss me again' Yoona thought then gulp. Seo Hyun noticed that Yoona become uncomfortable 'What are you thinking Im? Ah you like a kiss' she moved closer to Yoona for her to tease. 

Then Yoona closed her eyes and pouted to receive a kiss. Seo Hyun hold her smile and just reach on her seat belt. She locks it on Yoona's waist and it is too tight.  She opened her eyes and saw Seo Hyun still looking at her. Their eyes lock. 'She is pretty' Seo Hyun thought while she is looking at Yoona.... 

Yoona smiled awkwardly and that broke Seo Hyun's thought 'but rude and childish.' Her thought continued as she settles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter