Research Project

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoong, I think I'm ready" Seo hyun said.

'Did I hear that correct?! (Yoona's eyes wide open) she is... My Hyunie is ready.. Is she ready for us to do IT (Gulp). I want it too, I want her too... I want us to be next to each other as our bodies are on top of one another. Her skin touching every part of mine, skin to skin and chest to chest (She is breathing hard) . My sweat and her sweat combined, her addicting green tea scent infecting all of me. Her lips touching the other parts of my body as I my tongue travels to her wonderland.... Oh yes I am on top my libido now... She just gave me the permission to make love with her... It is not Christmas nor my birthday or even our hundredth days but she is giving me a pure gift a gift of no taking back and that is her, all of her.' Yoona thought as she looking deeply at Seo Hyun.

Seo Hyun is also looking at her with the eyes of make love to me Yoona and please take me to heaven eyes. Yoona knows it she is really ready. Yoona moved Seo Hyun closer as she put her hands inside Seo Hyun shirts. Seo Hyun tickle a bit they are not kissing they are just looking at each other. Seo Hyun is blushing as she feels Yoona's hands moving up and down inside her shirt. Her heart is beating so fast and she does not know the other sensation that she is feeling that makes her breath heavily and bites her lower lips. It makes her whole body shiver and she just wanted to jump in Yoona but she is controlling the sensation. She moved her face closer to Yoona's and her looks is as if she is begging Yoona to kiss her.

Yoona move her face closer but their lips did not touch rather she sniff Seo Hyun's exposed neck and that made Seo Hyun gnarled more her right hand is on Yoona's left shoulder, she is griping Yoona's shoulder as she feels the sweet blows that her girlfriend is doing on her neck. She closed her eyes as she feels the sensation and her left hand is holding Yoona's waist tightly. Seo Hyun's heart beat is unexplainable she feel so weak if Yoona will break their current position. Yoona is not kissing her it is just sweet sniff and blow that made her tickle and almost beg for more contact.

Yoona stood straight she stopped what she doing; she looked at Seo Hyun's eye so deep. Seo Hyun does not want to beg or anything but she is also looking at her lover's eyes.

"Hyunnie, are you sure about this? I mean would you really like to you know?" Yoona asked she is worried.

"I am now." Seo Hyun said in a confident manner well after the sensation that she felt why would she not be ready? She wants it and she wants it now.

"Seo Hyun, things are not fix yet between you and your family and the company... I don't want to put too much pressure on this because those things are pressuring you enough... When I say that I will wait I am serious that I will... I think you are just saying this because of Yuri coming over." Yoona said.

Well partly it is true she was jealous and she wants something that Yuri never had and that is Yoona's innocence (ity). "I don't know" She said looking down.

Yoona smiled. "Okay Hyunnie I know you want to be more than what Yuri had with me.. But MY LOVE IS GREATER THAN MY LUST TO YOU."

Seo Hyun got her eyes wide open a girl who she is willing to give her ity to said that she feels that her love is greater than her lust.

"Hyunnie trust me, I am lucky enough to kiss and hug you, be next to me every night and that is the best but WE are not ready yet I want to make love to you not just and have it as your stress reliever and yes you might feel better if we do it but I want us to be ready about it and knowledgeable at least you know." Yoona explained.

Seo Hyun understands everything that Yoona said but that made her want her more! She wants to do it because of those words but she was distracted when Yoona said the word 'knowledgeable'.

"You and Yuri?" Seo Hyun asked.

"Never." Yoona said.

"I know Soo Young Unnie told me. I just want to confirm it" Seo Hyun said.

"I love you Hyunnie and I will wait." Yoona said. "Even after we marry"

Seo Hyun smiled but she is ready she really is and Yoona seemed to be not..

"So uhm.. Ah we... We both lack experience?" Seo Hyun asked shyly.

Yoona nodded shyly, one thing that she is afraid to be that she never did it and she knows Seo Hyun did not too so she does not know how to start.

"Should we, research about it!? I mean on how it is done?" Seo Hyun asked shyly.

"Yes, I guess we can do it.... Asked the experience once like Tiffany on how it is done." Yoona said shyly.

"I am not comfortable discussing my life with her" Seo Hyun said. Yoona giggle because her girl friend said life but they have not done it yet.

"You like to search it on net? Like how to start or what needs to be or what have you, something like that." Yoona suggested in a shy tone.

"Well. I guess..... Ah yeah!" An idea pops out on Seo Hyun's mind. "Lubricant!" Seo Hyun said.

"Lubricant?" Yoona asked with her furrowed eyebrows

"Yes (she smiled) Soo Young Unnie told me about it that for it not hurt we could use that" Seo Hyun said while nodding.

"This that means that you really want to do it? I mean make love with me?" Yoona asked blushing.

"Why? You don't want to?" Seo Hyun asked narrowing her eyes.

"But uhmm... It's just you know." Yoona stuttering because she knows that Seo Hyun is serious about saying that she is ready.

"Yah Im Yoona! You been Byun all the whole time but who is really afraid to do it is you." Seo Hyun laughed.

"I am not afraid! I just... It just something I have not done yet and I want us to be perfect." Yoona defended.

"Okay... I love you Yoona and I will wait for you... ……..Once you are ready Yongie," Seo Hyun teases in a cute manner as she mocks Yoona. This is the first time that Seo Hyun laughed so hard about her girlfriend.

"Yah! I am ready… it is just I lack knowledge okay?” Yoona said in defense that she is already red mad or shy.

“Whatever Yoona…” Seo Hyun said as she walks inside their room Yoona stayed in the living room pouting and Seo Hyun walked out with her Mac Laptop. She sat beside Yoona who is not talking to at all and she keeps on looking at Yoona who is just focus on pouting.

“Why are you like that?” Seo Hyun asked in a tone of bit irritation.

“What? I feel like a failure I know you want it but I can’t do it to you… “She said looking down.

“So what do you want to do?” Seo Hyun asked.

“Well do you like to go to the hospital and visit Krystal?” Yoona asked.

“Why? There are lots of people there already it is crowded and we will just do nothing there just stare at her or something.” Seo Hyun explained.

“Well I have nothing in mind.” Yoona said as she sighed.

“Let’s be productive with that research project Yoong.” Seo Hyun said in a flirting manner and a manner that even Yoona cannot resist.

“Ah.. eh yeah.. what do you have in mind?” She said as she gulps and eyes wide open.

“Let’s read about it and maybe we can watch some demos… you know..” She said Shyly.

“You sure? I could just ask someone about it on how it is done.” Yoona said and Seo Hyun gave her a deadly dare.

“Who do you have in mind? Tiffany? I told you, she will tell it to Soo Young Unnie and that is really uncomfortable Yoong.” Seo Hyun said.

“No actually Yuri” Yoona said.

Oh no… Seo Hyun heard it again and she just becomes madder than ever. Yoona waved both of her hands. “I am just joking” she added.

Seo Hyun turn on her lap top and internet is connected she started Googeling stuffs. She first type in “how to make love” well there are tips on how to please someone like giving flowers and everything and then they did not get what they want and then she type is se and deleted it typed in Love Scene. Well searches shows on how a love scene is created in a movie or a series. Then she typed in she is still hesitant but there are processes on how it is done for boys and girls but nothing about girl to girl. So she typed in Lubricant. See how it helps and she got her answer and then Yoona is just looking at her.

‘She is really good at doing research even to this stuff but it is not giving us what we want. Or we need’ She said in her mind. “Hyunnie, would you really like to learn it there? I mean it seem not helpful at all.” Yoona said.

“Well, do you have anything in mind?” Seo Hyun asked a bit worried about what she read.

Yoona took the laptop and typed in “”. Seo  Hyun’s eyes widen. Results are movies and stuff. She has not watched anything in such at all. This is the first time. So she gulped and closes the laptop.

“What? I thought you want to you know … learn” Yoona asked.

“Well, it is different and I don’t know..” Seo Hyun seemed not able to organize her thoughts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter