Selfish Yul

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri is driving about 100 miles per hour just to get home.  She keeps on looking on the clock inside her car it is pass 10 AM in the morning already. Jessica and her, spent the dawn well that they were so tired and over slept. She got to their apartment and parked her car.

“I should tell Yoona about me and Sica, I should man up and confess that I have sin…but what should I say? Will I ask for forgiveness? Or .. Should I break up with her?” She asked herself. “How can I throw everything that happened to us, I love her,  I guess I loved her...Aish... Why do I feel this way! I am sure about Yoona, or I was.. Will it be worth it? Will it be worth it if I let go of this with something that is unsure? I know for a fact that Yoona loves me so much but Jessica… Oh Sica, I am not sure what she feels for me or I am to her…. Aish!” She put her head on the steering wheel. “It is really confusing… I forget about Yoona when I am with Sica… and feel the guilt after…” She sighed “Why did I do this? What is happening to me?” She said almost screaming. “Yah! Yuri! You had been a great girlfriend to Yoona all the time and this is the first! Many people do these so don’t worry much!” She fixed herself. “I will just think of the consequence later and will just enjoy the moment. As long as I am not caught I am all good, I have nothing to worry… I will just enjoy it.” She said comforting herself for her to feel better, before she takes off. She fixes her hair, smells her breath and takes a deep breath and smiled on the mirror. She noticed that there is a stain on her white shirt and that made her smile remembering Sica. “Yul! Fighting!”

She rides the elevator and she reaches their floor and opened the door. ‘She might be standing behind this door waiting for me to come home… I will just tell that I went to party… Well it is a hot party..’ She thought, when she looked around the house nothing changed it is the same as what she left it. Yoona’s things are nowhere to be found. ‘What the….? Did she leave me already? Was she following me last night’ she thought. She looked at her phone and there were no message from her girl that made her a bit mad. She dialed Yoona’s number and it is just ringing. She is hearing the ring tone of the girl, she went to the bedroom then the bedroom’s bathroom but there was no Yoona. She then looked at the windows and she knows where Yoona is. She opened the balcony door and she saw a crying Yoona hugging her knees. ‘Did she find out about me and Sica? What will I do? Do I need to choose between them? I am not ready… Gosh’ she is perspiring and all paranoid.

“Yoona, I am so sorry… I did not mean….”

“Yul, She is mad at me… she fired him because of me… She is not listening… I pissed her off...” Yoona said while sobbing so hard and crying.

“What are you talking about?” Yuri furrowed her eyebrows and sighed in relieve realizing that Yoona is not talking about her and Sica.

“Seohyun… I pissed her off…” she said still sobbing.

“Hey… Come here” Yul took Yoona and hugged her so tight while the latter is just crying so badly. She led Yoona to their living room. She gave a glass of water for Yoona to relax. “Now tell me what happened?”

Yoona told her the story she was just listening and did not say anything.

“Yul, what will happen on Monday? Should I talk to her? I have been calling her for the last four hours but she is not picking up… I want to go to her place but She might just scold me.. She is really mad at me.”  Yoona is still sobbing but lighter this time and she is worried like hell.

Yuri looked at the crying girl with pity she knows that Yoona is a strong girl and rarely cries, 'She must be really guilty on hurting Seo Hyun, poor Yoona, she was like this when her mom..." She then started speaking.

 “Remember when your mom found out about us?” Yul asked. "Your mom cried and got really mad at us, she threw stuff to us and cursed us endlessly, saying that being gay is evil and she even sent you to a psychologist to be healed." Yul laugh so as Yoona but is still sad. 

“That was the last time I saw you like this, I don’t know if I should be jealous because she has such an effect to you… but Yoona, if you are serious about this, I mean your job and your relationship with your boss. You should try harder, you need to be more patient and do not take anything personally… Just text her that you are sorry and give her the time to think about it… This is something new to Seo Hyun, I mean some one talking to her in a manner that you are used to.” She joked. Yul smiled and kissed Yoona’s forehead.

“What shall I do to fix this?” Yoona asked wiping her eyes but still sobbing.

“hmmmmmm.. Let’s see, one thing is for sure, Seo Hyun will not accept Mr. Elevator anymore because she fired him.. She might have a reason to that you know but she is a Choi they stand on what comes out to … For your boss, be good to her.. Do all the things that Seo Hyun asks you.  You need to do it correctly, work hard to please her and win her… bring her stuff that she likes... be close to her… show the real you and she will fall for it for sure. Like what I did to your mom, she loves me now right? You and Seo Hyun might end up like me and your mom." Yuri advised her girlfriend, they can be all mushy and can just be real close to one another, talking like friends. "Cheer up now Yoong, what should I do to make you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter