That girl

Change My Life [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Poster by Yaumila @HSG

 

 

Sehun's POV

My friends and I are going to the cafeteria. Like usual, we go to school just to sleep in the EXO room. The room for the strongest group in this school. That's right, EXO is the strongest, and I'm the lead of that group. It's been quite a while I get that room. It can only got by leader who won the fight. I got it quite hard, but luckily I didn't get a lot of bruises on my face. If it happens, I will be scolded by my mother.

To be honest, my parents are very against me to school here, yet  I want freedom in High School. They finally agreed when I promised that after graduation, I will be an obedient son. How a good son I am, right?

Even though I am a bad boy, I’m not bad in academic grades. I'm just lazy of sitting in class, listening to a teacher in front of the students. I'd better not go to class if I just go there for sleeping. I don't see any differences though.

When I arrived at the cafeteria, which was crowded is quiet now. Who is not afraid to us? and see, the girls acting so cool. I'm sorry, I will not be interested in you.

After we sat, I felt there was someone who looked at our direction. I'm circulate my gaze and find a girl who looking at me in the middle of crowded. It’s weird. When I saw her, she immediately turned her head back. I think she's a new student because I’ve never seen her. Why she moved to here? maybe another school didn't accept her. Yeah, it's definitely the reason. Which the crazy person would move to a school like this?

My friends and I will eat our food, but suddenly I heard someone hit the table and shout,”Yah! What have you done to Jisoo?” They are 'queen', the strongest female gang. For what sassy girls are here? That girl seemed she had been searching for problem with that gang.

“I just slapped her.” Huh? How can she talk so coldly. I guess she really makes them angry. Looks like this will be interesting.

“What did you say? *slapped*.” Jisoo's friend that i knows her name is Hani, slapped that girl's face. Oh sure,  I guess it's very painful for girl. But wait, she did not change her expression, still cold.

“How dare you.” Seriously, I've never heard that voice. It was the most scared sound I've ever heard.

“Wow, she's great. Look.” That the sound of anyone I know. It's Chanyeol sounds which is beside me. I glance to my friends. Apparently, they saw them too.

WOW! This girl is really sweet. The way she defeated them. She just spins and directs her shoes to Hana's face. Looks like she learned taekwondo. And look at their faces were shocked, their eyes and their mouths wide open when see Hana was falling down with bleed in her nose.

“You will repay this!” Why are they walking away? Is it because Jisoo not with them? Tcih! They are weak!.

She is really rare girl. I want to know what her name is.

Author’s POV

Jiyeon was kind enough to just beat one of them. She resisted the urge to make a fuss too much at this school. Only a day she went to school, but the problem seemed to follow her everywhere. After boram and her friends go, not long after that, bell rang.

“Let's come back to the class.” Jiyeon aware of Jieun shocked face. Maybe Jieun was also very surprised.

“A-a-let's go.”

Although the bell rang, Sehun and his friends do not go to class.

“Hey, I'm interested in her.” Sehun who heard it, saw with a sharp eye toward Chanyeol. Chanyeol also seemed to know if his leader like that girl. “Why? Are you also interested in her, too?”

“Aaah...I think we all like her.” Chanyeol answered again after he saw their scary face. “I think we better go to class and find out where her class was, maybe she is classmates with one of us.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter