He has begun

Change My Life [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                       

Poster by Yaumila @HSG

 

 

 

After school, Sehun go home with Jiyeon. All students become convinced that they do have a special relationship. The students are disappointed that they can't get Sehun, handsome leader of EXO gang. Sehun stopped his motorcycle in front of a house, he take Jiyeon to the headquarters of EXO. He would introduce Jiyeon to his friend. Jiyeon was happy to go along with Sehun. She's feeling guilty to friends Sehun since that time she came into the EXO's room without knocking first.

Sehun friends seemed surprised by Sehun presence, they didn't expect Sehun come with Jiyeon. Their view is getting weird when viewing Sehun linking  his hand in Jiyeon's shoulder. They thought the same thing, are they dating? they thought. Now they understand Sehun words earlier, he stating that he wouldn't be a fool and embarrass himself again. Sehun is smart, he make sure Jiyeon loved him or not first. With the advent Sehun with Jiyeon, they didn't worry anymore and be sure that Jiyeon will choose Sehun than Myungsoo although Myungsoo win later. 

"Annyeong, Park Jiyeon imnida." Jiyeon introduced herself while bowed. "I'm sorry about that time, I went into the EXO's room without knocking first." Jiyeon smiled remembering her behavior is also an expression of the members of EXO when she came looking for Sehun.

Chanyeol replied swiftly, he didn't want preceded  by other members. "Gwenchana, we were just surprised because it has not been a single person who dared to go into EXO's room."

"Jinjja? I'm sorry, and ... "Jiyeon looking at kai." I apologize to Kai for ignoring his question at that time. "All that was there in shock. They don't think they consider JIyeon is cold girl before, have side they've never seen before. Jiyeon smiled sweetly in front of them. Sehun who saw his friends expression take action.

"Ya! get rid of your disgusting face of my girl !. "After hear Sehun yelled, they change their expressions become moody. In accordance with their expectations, Sehun have gained Jiyeon's hearts . Supposedly they were happy, but not with now. They were disappointed and jealous because Sehun can get Jiyeon, strong, sweet, and beautiful girl.

 

-----------

 

Myungsoo was alone in his room. He seemed to be waiting for someone. Dark circles under his eyes looks big, it looks like he was deprived of sleep, he too often think of Jiyeon. Then a moment later someone knocked the door, Submit a folder. After the man left, Myungsoo opened the envelop. There are the papers full of information about Jiyeon. Myungsoo reading the paper one by one, that papers filled with all the inform

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter