Done

Change My Life [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Poster by hajinbacon@HSG


Sehun's pov

 

After take a shower, I saw my reflection in the mirror. Seeing expression on my face now. I want to know my expression when I'm back look at the mirror. Will it the same expression? flat and depressing. In a few minutes later, I will go to the Han river, my last hope. Han River will be a witness, my sadness or my happiness. Park Jiyeon. I don't know why she can come into my heart, cold heart that had been closed, open by itself when I saw her smile. She's a great girl. She changed my life in a short time.

I look at my clock, it showed 7pm I rushed out of my house. When I would open the car's door, i heard sound of a person.

"Sehun-na." I turn my body and see kai. Usually, he visit to my house with others members.

"Hi kai? why are you here?."

"I just wanted to give spirit to my friend, it shouldn't be?" He replied with a smile, but suddenly his face turned to serious expression. "I haven't to tell other members about your departure to England. I believe you wouldn't leave EXO. I beg you think back, Sehun-na."

Listening  Kai words, I feel guilty to him. But if I'm still here, i don't know i could see Jiyeon and Myungsoo together every day. I'm not sure.

"I'll think back."

"I'm sure she'll come to meet you." I smiled and nodded. I knew, Kai was just trying to comfort me. I know probability is very small for Jiyeon to come to meet me. I really hope there is miracle tonight.

"Well, I go first." I get into my car and go to Han River.

 

-------------

Now, I'm waiting on a bench edge of the river. I see the clock in my left wrist, time show at 8pm. I feel the wind blowing against my face, cold. I look at river water in front of me trying to calm my heart that is restless, very restless. I'm afraid Jiyeon won't come.

 

10 minutes

 

20 minutes

 

30 minutes

 

It's already 30 minutes passed. It seems useless to wait any longer. My hope has vanished. Jiyeon has decided to broke up with me. I stood up from my seat, ready to leave this place. I walked to my car with rest of the energy that I had. I don't understand, just my heart was sick but why all my body also feel pain. I stop my steps when i saw a girl in front of me.

"Annyeong" she waved her hand. She never changed.

"Ah, Minha-ya. What are you doing here? "

"Just want to find fresh air, how about you?"

"I'm waiting for someone, but I don't think she will come."

"Jiyeon?" How she know about Jiyeon. "I know from other people Oh Sehun. You know? you are very famous. Everyone knows about you." Ah i see.

We were silent for a long time. I want to end conversation and wanted to go home soon.

"Sehun-na, can you wait Jiyeon 10 minutes longer for me?" I raise my eyebrows, I really don't understand why she told me to wait 10 minutes longer.

"But ..." before my words finished, she interrupt my words.

"I beg you, this is my last request. I'm sure Jiyeon will come "

I'll take that as a request and goodbye for her before I left. "Okay".

"Thank you.Then, I go first" she waved her hand and walked away. I look at her until her figure disappeared from my sight.

I take a deep breath. It's been 10 minutes passed. In the end,  Kai and Minha's words that believe Jiyeon will come not happen. I don't understand why they are so confident Jiyeon will come. This really is the end. I walked to leave Han river which is witness the end of my relationship with Jiyeon. Jiyeon-na, goodbye.

-

"Hosh..hosh..hosh."  I see a girl In front of me, she is wearing a pink dress with high heels. She bowed her face with both hands on her knees. Looks like she had been running. Isn't sick? running with wear high heels. She is weird girl. Not long after that, she enforce her body and our view met.

She immediately approach me and she hug me tightly. "Sehun-na, Mianhae." Is this a dream? If it's dream, I really don't want to wake up. I touched her back. It's real! It was really her. Park Jiyeon.

After I was sure it was her, I hug her back tightly. "Why are you so long, eoh?" I feel my shirt wet, i think she is crying.

"I'm sorry for wasn't trust you, I already know everything." I let go of our hug and see her beautiful face full of tears. I rubbed her face gently.

"You should always believe me, okay ?." She nodded. It is really a miracle. What is believed by Kai and Minha is true. Jiyeon come.

 

Sehun's pov end

 

Jiyeon's pov

 

Fortunatel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter