Confused

Change My Life [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                        

 

 

 

 

"I couldn't come to your house because my father locked me in my bedroom for a few weeks, and when i come to your house, i haven’t found anyone."

Jiyeon nodded her head with a confused expression and anger at herself after knowing the truth. She felt very guilty at Myungsoo, he must be like Jiyeon who experienced difficult times during this. It must be very difficult for him to live in regret, Jiyeon thought. Myungsoo waiting for an Jiyeon answer but instead she has frozen as if thinking about something.

"So, do you forgive me?"

JIyeon shocked and pass away everything that she thinks about."No problem, I told you that I have been forgive you." Jiyeon tried to be normal again to Myungsoo, she gave him smile.

"Ah and about Sehun, we was beginning fight because of a girl named Park Minha. Other people say I take her from Sehun, but it's not true. Minha herself was the one who chased me and decide to broke up with Sehun. Since then Sehun always hate me." Myungsoo lied. Sehun didn't hate Myungsoo. Myungsoo was the one who always start fights with Sehun and provoke him.

Jiyeon really confused now, Sehun and Myungsoo say two different things. There is definitely one of them tell lies. Does Sehun lie to her?  Is Jiyeon really wrong about Sehun who change her life became colorful? , but Jiyeon isn't sure why her heart feel hurt when Myungsoo told her that Sehun like that. She think Sehun isn't a vindictive person.

Behind the tree, there are person who hear it all.  The person was Oh Sehun. He followed Jiyeon and Myungsoo up to the park and hide behind a tree. After hearing Jiyeon and Myungsoo's story, he becomes no wonder why Myungsoo come to his house and asked for get away from Jiyeon. He understand, but he didn't believe that Myungsoo to do dirty like this.

 

----------------

 

Sehun walk limp over to EXO's house. On the one side, he felt pity for Myungsoo who wants to have sorry from Jiyeon, and in another side he thought of his feelings. He shouldn't be too love to Jiyeon. They had a few days in a relationship, it shouldn't be difficult to let go of Jiyeon. Broke up with Minha earlier, it wasn't difficult but how about now?. Can he let her go? Will he do the same thing? Letting go of girl that he love to Myungsoo's sid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter