Flashback-1

Change My Life [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                        

 

 

 

Myungsoo's pov

 

Today is the farewell day Sehun with Jiyeon. Prepare it Oh Sehun, this will be the last day you have Jiyeon’s heart. I'm sure after today, Jiyeon wouldn't want to see you again. Do not be mad at me, I just took that wasn't supposed to be yours.

I enter to the room, there are the one who make my face different today. That person is professional makeup cosmetic that make my face looked like it had beaten. He use the blood to make makeup look original, and not long after that wow! I really like the people who run out on the beat. I sure Sehun will be like with this.

After everything has finished I rushed to the usual place that I used to fight with Sehun. I usually tell anyone to watch our fight, but this time, I deliberately didn't tell other people. If I did, surely they would know my plans and they will judge me as coward, Tcih! i will win without fight. It seems dishonest, but I told you that I would seize Jiyeon somehow, right?

When I would get off the car, I hid. Waiting for the right moment to come out of my hiding place. I saw Sehun is confused because I usually don't come late. Oh wait a minute longer Sehun.

No need to wait for a long time she finally come. I've thought he would Calling Jiyeon here. Your plan is too easy for me to know OH Sehun, hahaha how happy this day every time I say your name!

I walked towards to Sehun. He was just looking at flat to my presence, but when he see my face full of wound and will fall, he held my shoulder. He looks shocked, maybe he was wondering why I'm like this. You will find out soon!

"What happened here?" Finally Jiyeon entry in the right moment. She saw me full of wound and Sehun was holding my shoulder.

"Jiyeon-na, I can explain." Sehun into a panic, it looks like he just realized with my plan, he doesn't suspect why here no one other than two of us. Stupid!

I got you!

"Jiyeon-na Sehun told me to away from you, but I refused a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter