I found her

Change My Life [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I was driving my car to school. In the middle of the road, I see someone who is no stranger to me, she would cross the street to the bus stop. I stopped my car and went out to make sure it was really her. Park Jiyeon. I dare myself to greet her.

"Hi ..." When I called her, she turns around. She looked surprised to see me. I can not hide my happiness, I immediately hugged Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon-na, Mianhae, jeongmal mianhae, bogoshipo."I hold my tears.

"Sorry agassi, take your hug off from me, I do not know you." Listening Jiyeon word, I hugged her more tightly. Why it feels very hurt when Jiyeon said that, but I deserve it.

"Ya! take off my girl." Someone sound makes me take my hand off from Jiyeon. That person is Oh Sehun. What did he just say? Jiyeon is his girl? still morning now, Don't dream.

"What do you mean? don't lie! " I gave smirk to Sehun.

"Ne, That's right, i'm his girlfriend." Suddenly, Jiyeon admitted that her boyfriend is sehun. Please say that Jiyeon said was a lie.

"You heard, right?." He then pulled Jiyeon from my side.

"Do you want to revenge?." I'm sure he just wants revenge to me because i snatch Minha from him. But,  where he knew Jiyeon? The girl that I wait and I have been looking for. Does Sehun know about my past?

"What do you mean?." what he pretends not to know? Tchih. When I would answer the question, Jiyeon interrupted.

"Chagiya,don't heard the stranger's words, let's go to school." Then Jiyeon holding Sehun hands and soon passed from my view.

I just realized, uniform that used by both of them together. Is Jiyeon's school in Sungji High School too? But why did she school in there? What happened to her over the years. I want to turn back to 4 years ago when Jiyeon is still with me, when Jiyeon's smile just for me.

 

Author's POV

 

Everyone at school was stunned, looking Sehun went to school with a new student who  made a problem with the 'queen' yesterday. They assume that Jiyeon was not afraid of the gangs 'queen' because her boyfriend is Sehun, leader EXO gang.

Jiyeon go down from Sehun motorcycle "thank you." Having said that, she immediately go away. Sehun who saw it, put his helmet,then he followed Jiyeon . Jiyeon did not go to class, she went to the library. Library is a place that rarely visited by students at this school.

Sehun looking Jiyeon presence behind the old shelves. he found her at the corner of the library. But Sehun surprised to see Jiyeon hugging her knees, she cry. Why is she crying ?. What does Myungsoo do before? What her relationship with Myungsoo. The question arises in the Sehun's mind. Sehun who do not want to interfere Jiyeon, then go from the library, let Jiyeon calm.

.

-------

Before Myungsoo go to class, he met his friends first. Myungsoo's school is not like Sehun's school that are many gangs. In this school, only rich people could enter. They are grouped according to the work of their father. At this school, there is a bevy of seven boy that the most handsome and rich. people call them Infinite, and Myungsoo is part of them.

"Do you have problem, myungsoo?" Myungsoo's friend greet him who looked limp in the morning.

"I met Jiyeon." Myungsoo replied with a weak tone. "She pretended not to recognize me,  can i really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter