Final

Change My Life [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Day by day past. Today is the day that Jiyeon will give her hair flops to boy who Jiyeon love. Sehun was the first to come. He tapped his fingers on the bench, it seems he looks restless.Yes, Sehun are restless because he plans to tell JIyeon what everything. He was ready with all the risks. If Jiyeon hate him, he will continue to apologize to Jiyeon until she forgive him. He doesn't want to stop and just handed Jiyeon to Myungsoo.

Sehun saw a girl walking approach him. She was Park Jiyeon. Today's Jiyeon looks gorgeous with brown knee-length dress and matching shoes. She smiled and waved at Sehun, trot over toward him. Seeing his girlfriend came, Sehun stood and greet her.

"You've come" Sehun said. Jiyeon nodded and smiled very sweetly at Sehun. Sehun who saw it also smiling. He then held Jiyeon's hand, told to sit on the bench next to him. "Let's sit down."

"Have you been here for a long time?" Jiyeon said while swinging Sehun's hand which her still holding.

"No, I also just arrived." Sehun answered. He lied. Actually, he's been waiting there for an hour. He was too anxious to get receive a scolding from Jiyeon. "Ah, we are just waiting for Myungsoo."

"He won't come." Jiyeon replied with a smile.

Sehun raise his eyebrows don't understand "what do you mean?"

"You know? He sent me a letter this morning. Actually, at the time we met, he would say good bye because he will go to England. We really did not realize that this week he doesn't go to class. "Jiyeon shook her head. "He went to our school during the day only to give a final lesson for you".

"So he made me jealous and worried during this week. Oh, good lesson. He let me overcome with worry for fear of losing you, thank you to him. He had been success "Sehun looked angry. He didn't think Myungsoo will do that.

After a conversation about Myungsoo is over, now none of them open up the conversation again. Both of them covered in the sense of awkward. They are both looking straight ahead, as if thinking about something.

"Ji-Jiyeon-na," Sehun call Jiyeon nervous while his face still look straight ahead.

Hearing Sehun call her, She to take her eyes look at Sehun. "Why do you look nervous, Sehun-na?"

"Uhm, actually, I want to tell something. I'm sure after I told you everything you'll hate me and leave me "Sehun said with a low tone.

Jiyeon bit her lower lip as feeling tense. "Is it about your father?" Jiyeon looks down.

"How do you know?" Sehun replied with rounded eyes.

 

Flashback on

 

The sound of the bell sound when Taehee was cutting vegetables in the kitchen. She immediately took off her apron and hurried to open the door. She saw a middle-aged couple standing in front of her.

"Is there anything I can help?" TaeHee asked. "Omo!" Taehee shocked because they both suddenly kneeling in front of her.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Middle-aged man kept apologizing.

"Don't like this, let's talk inside."Taehee said quite panic. Jiyeon who will go to downstairs, seeing her mother was helping two people kneeling to standing. She immediately came over and helped the middle-aged woman while her mother helped her husband.

 

After they were all seated, Taehee staring at their faces alternately "so, what exactly is the purpose of you come here?"  TaeHee asked.

"So ..." the man told they everything while the woman kept her head down.

Taehee and Jiyeon very shocked after hearing all the words of a middle-aged man who was a Sehun's father and the woman is Sehun's mother. They are also surprised again that both Sehun's parents kneeling back.

"I'm sorry, you can hate me but please don't hate my son, he loved Jiyeon. This week Sehun not go home because he already knows the truth. He scared of losing you. According to reports from his friends, Sehun could not sleep this week, and when you're not with him, he always vented his anger by throwing a variety of goods. Please, don't hate my son. "

Taehee silent, as did Jiyeon. Now she knows the cause Sehun was acting weird.

 

Flasback off     

          

Sehun stunned, his friends has reported all his act during this week to his father. He wasn't angry, Sehun know they are trying to improve relations Sehun with his father. But he doesn't understand, his father was willing to kneel to someone else for him. Sehun only be gulped now. Thinking about what is next Jiyeon reaction.

"So, are you going to hate me and leave me?" Sehun asked carefully. He saw his hand were still intertwined with Jiyeon. Jiyeon is still not giving the answer. Sehun looked down and sighed, his hope seems to have been destroyed. When Sehun decided to withdraw his hand, suddenly Jiyeon's hand even more tightly clasped his hand.

"I hate you and your father first but my love defeat that." After hearing that, Sehun staring at Jiyeon directly. "You know? This week I'm very worried about you. Seeing dark circles in your eyes, see your blank sight, hearing you say 'don't leave me no matter what happens' every day, that scares me. I'm afraid to lose you. About my father, it had been happening, it was fate. If my mom and I hate you guys, Is my father come back to life? No. Life must go on, right? it just waste time if we spend our time to hate someone. And about your father, you must forgive your father and go home soon. Do you know? Your parents love you very much, dear"

Sehun tears fell after hear Jiyeon's words. He was deeply moved, Jiyeon have kind heart. She gladly forgive his father. And thanks to his father, he didn't suppose during this, his father had tried to give the best for him.

Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter