Decision

Change My Life [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                          

 

 

 

Sehun's pov

 

I am on the way to school now. Along the way I think of Jiyeon. It's been a week she didnt say anything. I'm always excited to schools to explain what really happened, but Jiyeon always avoid me. Is she believed in Myungsoo than me? I guess yes, they both had been friends for a long time. Jiyeon definitely more believe in Myungsoo. I got off my motorcycle. When I walked into the school, I saw a painful sigh during this week. Jiyeon always picked up by Myungsoo. I took a deep breath and immediately rushed into school, I don't want too long to see her with that jerk.

"Morning, Sehun-na!" When I entered the EXO room, I was greeted by kai. Maybe other members haven't come yet.

I smiled, hiding my pain"Morning".

"Sehun-na, has Jiyeon already know the truth?" Kai Said. I could only shake my head.

"Then what would you do?"

"I guess I have to ask for make sure we still lover."

"And what if she decided to broke up with you?" I'm speechless after hearing kai's question. Could it have to end so soon. I still love her.

"I will move away from this school. I've determined if Jiyeon decided to broke up with me, I will go to england. "

"Mwo? Then how about EXO? "

"I don't know, I'm sorry." I feel guilty for kai and other members. How could they have such a weak lead like me.

I see kai silent. It seems he was very surprised with my decision. This has been my decision, it's too heavy to stay here any longer. I pat Kai's shoulder and went out to the roof of the school. I won't to enter to classroom and want to spend my last moments, remembering when Jiyeon and I together.

 

Sehun's pov end

 

Jiyeon's pov

 

When break hour, I decided to the roof of the school. I want to calm my mind. I guess for a while in there, I could forget this problem. I'm still confused as to what I should do. My mind told me to leave Sehun, but my heart told me to believe in Sehun.

After I opened the door and walked towards the front, I saw someone who had already been here. He realize someone comes then turn his body to see me. I immediately froze in place, That someone is Oh Sehun. I don't know how to act in front of him, i'd better hurry out of the roof of the school.

"Wait a minute ..." my steps is stop when i hear his voice, a voice that I miss. "..... I think we have to finish it all, if you trust me I will explain everything. Meeting me tonight at 8 at the han river. If you don't come it means you didn't believe me at all and ... "Sehun stop his words for a while, i hear he took a deep breath." ... our relationship is over."

Why is my heart so hurt when I heard Sehun say it. I think I have been struck by lightning. Isn't that what I want? Went away from Sehun, the boy who have lied to me. Why my eyes heat up. I shook my head trying to be normal. I can't say anything for now. I was out of there without saying yes or no to Sehun.

 

--------------------

 

School bell has sounded, it's time to go home. I rushed to outside to wait Myungsoo pick me up like previous days. We become close again now, but I just think he's my best friend, nothing more.

While I was waiting for Myungsoo, suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter