Flashback-2

Change My Life [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Now, three of them trapped and captured in by the kidnappers, their hands tied and mouth covered with cloth. Myungsoo and Jiyeon didn't believe if the two guard kidnap Naeun who their own employer.

"Yah! pity two of you. "One of the kidnappers looked at Jiyeon and turn to Myungsoo. "You forced us captured you because you already know our existence." Jiyeon and Myungsoo could not answer because their mouths covered by cloth.

"You stay here, I'm going to buy food for us."Said kidnapper who was wearing masks to his friend who was sitting in front of their hostages. His friend nodded just a sign that he understood. Now, only one person watch over them.

The kidnapper yawn, it looks like he's sleepy. Then, he lay down in table that in front of them, closed his eyes and was sleep. Jiyeon's hands were bound to touch something, she then turn her head to see what it was, she saw a broken glass. Don't want to wait long, she was rubbing broken glass on the ropes binding her hands without make sound that will wake kidnapper up. Even though Jiyeon's hands is full of blood, she doesn't stop her activity, swiping broken glass.

Finally, Jiyeon effort was not in vain, that strap was regardless. Seeing kidnappers asleep, Jiyeon immediately release the cloth on . After that, she went to Myungsoo and Naeun, she untied their strap and release cloth on their mouths. After bonding them regardless, Myungsoo holding Naeun hands. They rushed out of the old building. Jiyeon who saw it could only bowed sad, but it's not time to think her feeling. When they were running to leave that old building, PRANG! Naeun not intentionally kick something so as to make it sound and make kidnapper wake. After aware that his hostages was running away, he immediately stood up and chase them.

They accelerate their ran, they didn't want to get caught again. Myungsoo and Naeun  stopped their steps, seeing Jiyeon caught again by the kidnapper. As if not it would be possible to escape from the kidnapper, Jiyeon shouted. "Go and tell the police, don't be caught again." Myungsoo hesitated, but he rushes off to call for help and back again to save Jiyeon.

After away from the old building, Myungsoo look for phone, he called the police, Jiyeon's father, Naeun parents, and his father.

 

Jiyeon's pov

 

My mouth closed and my hands tied again. At times like this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter