Head over heels

Change My Life [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Poster by hajinbacon @HSG

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

I blinked my eyes for several times, I feel the sunlight coming into my room. It's really disturbing. I turned my body slightly, i'm glance what time it is. Is mom in home? Not usually she wakes me up by opening the window, she always my hair softly while call my name. When I yawn, I saw Sehun in front of me. Oh? am i dreaming?.

"You awake?" I felt it's real, I could even hear Sehun's voice clearly. I think I'm going crazy.

He put a tray contain a glass of milk, and also the plate of bread on the table near my bed. I blinked my eyes. I decided to pinch my cheek to make sure this is real or just a dream. I silence for a moment after pinching my cheek, it hurts. It means this isn't a dream!

"Yak! how can you in my room?" i pointed him with a anger face.

"I climb up your window. I just want to wake my girlfriend, shouldn't be?" Sehun chuckled and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Are you crazy? You really surprised me." I'm yelled at him.

"I'm sorry if i make you shock.”He exclaimed in a soft voice makes my heart beat fast. “Oh! You make a small lake dear"

"W-what do you mean?" I asked nervously. Come on, it's still early and this damn heart is already beating fast.

"You see in your pillow." He answered while pointing my pillow.

I muttered after seeing what is in my pillow. "You really !”.Sehun giggle and rubbed my hair softly.

"You must take a bath and eat this breakfast. I'm waiting at downstair. I'll be back again 30 minutes later if you haven't finished."He said and got up from my bed.

"You really like organize my life "I said.

"Protest is not allowed or... you want me to take a bath with you?"

"Stop talking nonsense!!" I throw a pillow at him.

"All right, dear" he laughed and walked away leaving my room.

 

Jiyeon’s POV end

 

Sehun’s POV

 

Like what I said earlier, I was really back in 30 minutes to her room. She had neatly with our school uniforms. I glanced at the tray that I placed in table near her bed before, no milk and bread that i had make for her. Thankfully, my lovely girlfriend ate a breakfast.

"You're going to tie your hair?" I asked when she realized she was going to tie her hair.

"Hmm." She nodded. I pouted and moved towards her.

"You're not pretty if you use it. Don't tie your hair " I stopped Jiyeon tie her hair and staring at two of us in front of the mirror.

"Since when you also set up my style?" Jiyeon puffed her cheeks, making she more sweet and also funny.

"I'm just giving my opinion" Jiyeon ignore me, she sticks out her tongue and quickly tied her hair.

"You're not listening me?" I complained. Jiyeon nodded and holds her blue backpack.

"Let go!" before i complain again she dragged me to downstairs and we to go to school together.

 

-----------------------

Jiyeon and i are in the school, Jiyeon walking in front of me. I  take a breath and see my hands are empty, no Jiyeon's hand here. I want to hold her hand, but Jiyeon said I have to keep my image.

I saw him from behind. I don't like her ponytail, so i decide to pull it. Jiyeon turn around when I pull her hair ties. Make her hair loose. It’s beautiful.

"You want to die?" She snarled and looked at me with fierce expression. She raise her hand seems want to hit me.

"No no no,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter