New student

Change My Life [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Poster by hajinbacon @HSG

 

 

In the morning, Sungji High School has been in commotion by the presence of a handsome boy. The students were very surprised to see who the boy was. They were so shocked, they show a lot of strange reactions. Many are dropping their goods that brought without conscious, group of women who were talking suddenly stopped their activities after see him, There is also a male student when seeing that boy, his pants was wet after the boy walked straight past him. They face almost show the same reaction, rounded eyes and mouth wide open. They knew who he was. The boy doesn't care see their reaction. He kept walking looking for teacher's room.

 

------------------

Sehun was walking to class. Today, he didn't go to school with Jiyeon because Jiyeon says she will drove by her mother. Sehun felt there was something odd today. Why  is so quiet at school and where all the students who usually there everywhere. Sehun kept walking past another class that looks full. What? Full? Are there rules changed? Although the rules change, I'm sure the students wouldn't obey it, he thought.

After arrived at the classroom, Sehun saw Jiyeon waving her hand to him. Sehun smile getting welcome from his girlfriend. He walked to his desk then put the bag and sat next to kai who was reading a book under his desk in order that other person didn’t know. Sehun could only shake his head see his friend behavior. Kai indeed very happy to read the book, but he always read the book that special adults.

"Kai, do you feel there was weird today?" Sehun asked. Kai immediately closed the book when he heard Sehun asked him. He's too enjoy to read a book and not aware of Sehun presence who already sat next to him.

"I think there wasn't weird. What do you mean?" Kai still trying to be normal despite he was embarrassed.

Sehun was thinking. "Ah no, Maybe i was wrong."

Kai and Sehun conversations was interrupted because Kyu-songsaenim entered the class followed by a new student. Sehun and everyone there rounded their eyes, they was shock with the presence of a boy figure that they know. Kyu-songsaenim walked to his desk, he doesn't care about the students reaction because he had been expecting it. He put the books that he carry and give instruction to new students to introduce himself.

"Hi, My name is Kim Myungsoo" he spoke with a flat tone. The students in class were silent thinking about the reason he moved to this school.

"Myungsoo please let sit in the bench behind Jiyeon."

All students still continue their thinking but not with Sehun, he was shocked Myungsoo moved to his school, he also sits on the back of Jiyeon. He didn't realize that there's a new bench behind Jiyeon. He must have planned all, he thought.

 

-----------------

The bell has sounded, Sehun who can't stand to see Myungsoo near with Jiyeon take immediate action. He won't let him too close with Jiyeon.

"Kai, tell the others that I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter