What's wrong with him?

Change My Life [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Poster by hajinbacon @HSG

 

 

Jiyeon was at EXO's house. Jiyeon feel wonder. After that night, Sehun looks strange like today. He was like someone who was confused, dark circles under his eyes were very large. Looks like he's lack of sleep because of thinking about something, she thought. Jiyeon really don't know what's going on with her boyfriend. Jiyeon looked Sehun who was sitting beside her. He always like this for a couple of days. Jiyeon look at Sehun, She often see a blank expression from Sehun's eyes. Jiyeon put her hands on Sehun's cheeks, then she made Sehun's face turned to stare at her.

"What make you always daydream, dear?" Jiyeon asked softly while pouting.

"I'm okay." Sehun said with a smile that seems force in Jiyeon's eyes. Slowly, Sehun pull Jiyeon into his arms. "You must promise, whatever happens in the future you will always by my side." Jiyeon who was in his arms could only nod. She could not say anything else, she has repeatedly promised to Sehun that she wouldn't leave no matter what happens but this is getting weird, it's already umpteenth time Sehun do this.

After releasing their arms, Jiyeon Sehun's cheek. "What happened exactly? you are so weird these days. Do you have a problem? You can tell me. "She said softly.

Sehun holding Jiyeon's hand which is on his cheeks and shook his head. "Nothing, chagiya. Trust me. "Sehun seems smile that looks imposing it again. Jiyeon who heard it could only wait Sehun tell her.

"It's late, let me accompanied you to home." Sehun said.

Sehun stood from his seat while hold Jiyeon's hand tightly, took her to outside where Sehun park his motorcycle. Sehun Ruffle Jiyeon's hair before using helmet. Sehun always do everything with a smile but some days it is very creepy smile, Jiyeon thought. During the way without Jiyeon know, Sehun shed his tears. Didn't know what is in his mind.

Jiyeon look back Sehun that seem to disappear from her view. After Jiyeon arrived in her house, Sehun didn't utter a word. Jiyeon now really worried about Sehun's situation.

 

Sehun-na, what happened? Why didn't you just tell me? What's the point we at your side if i can't make you calm when you're sad.-Jiyeon.

 

-------------------

Sehun back to EXO's house. He knock over his body into the couch. His friends who knew Sehun arrived immediately approached him. They are aware of this a few days if Jiyeon didn't beside Sehun, he will be very messy. Shouted, pulling at his hair, breaking things,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter