Secret

Change My Life [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Poster by hajinbacon @HSG

 

 

In an office, a middle aged man receiving an envelope from his secretary. He took it happily. He is Oh Jaehyun, Oh Sehun's father. The reason why he's glad is he knows that his son is in a relationship with a girl. Because that girl, Sehun always smiling and greet him if he see him in home. He has not been getting a smile from him before, and it made him very happy. He believes Sehun very love that girl, he plans to make her in-law. Although they are still in high school but just engaged were not a problem, right?. That's why his secretary brought the envelope. It contained about Jiyeon's data. He wants to know the girl who loved by his son. Oh Jaehyun see one by one paper that was in his hand. His smile disappeared immediately after reading the papers.

"Impossible! Sehun-na, you can't have her. i'm sorry."

 

-----------------------

Hearing a door closed from EXO's room. Now, there are only Jiyeon and Sehun who were in that room. Sehun had asked Myungsoo to leave the room because it was his room though, Myungsoo refused before but he didn't want to fight in front Jiyeon so he decided to go. Jiyeon is still standing. She linking arms over her chest and stared Sehun with sharp eyes, angry over Sehun's decisions. Sehun who saw Jiyeon gaze, sighed before standing up from his chair to approach Jiyeon. After in front of her, he holding Jiyeon's hands.

"You're going to choose me, right?" Sehun asked in a soft tone.

"Stupid, do you doubt my love?" Jiyeon pout.

"No I'm just afraid of losing you. so, can you smile for me? I'd rather see you smiling."Sehun said. he then embraced Jiyeon and her hair.

"Don't ever do that again, arra?" Jiyeon hugged him tightly.

"Eoh, i won't."

EXO members who had already entered the room a few moments ago see they're being lovey-dovey.

"Are you going to continue like that ?."Suho said. Hearing that, Jiyeon and Sehun release their arms soon.

"Yak! You wanna die? "Sehun yelled to his friends.

"If you want to kill us, at least you wash your face that's getting red, Sehun." Kai said. The members laughed at kai's words.

 

----------------------

Jiyeon's POV

 

I really can't concentrate doing this homework. I keep thinking about what happened today, Myungsoo moved school, Sehun was angry and finally they make crazy deal. Can't they stop being childish? As I was busy with my mind, suddenly I heard the sound of the bell rang indicating someone had come. I immediately closed my book and walk to the downstairs to see who is coming.

I saw a man in front of me but i just see his back, a moment later he turned around.

"Ah, Myungsoo-ya." I said after knowing it was him.

"Can we go to the park that we always spend our time?." I'm not sure to go with him. If Sehun know, he'll be angry.

"But ..." before me finish my words, he cut me off.

"We're still friends, right? Come on I want to remind every moment that we spend. "I think if we only a talking is okay. I also haven't talked to him anymore after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter