Confession

Change My Life [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Poster by Yaumila @HSG

 

Author's POV

 

Taehee was waiting Jiyeon who had still not come, even though it was getting late. She walked to and fro to relieve anxiety. Finally, hearing the gate open, she immediately opened the door.

"Jiyeon-na where have you been?" Taehee asked with anxiety face.

Jiyeon hugged her mother. "I played for a while with my friend, eomma."

"At least,  tell me where you are, in order to make me not worried." Taehee Jiyeon's hair.

"I'm sorry, eomma, I will not do it again, I promise."

Taehee thought it was weird at Jiyeon, she feels Jiyeon act unusual. She usually did not cheerful like this. Something definitely happened to her. And sure enough, Jiyeon tells about the events of this day, the Oh Sehun's other side. Taehee very happy, her efforts were not in vain so far. By giving love every day, until this moment arrives, someone returns Jiyeon's smile back. Taehee very grateful, Jiyeon can forget the bad past.

----

Sehun arrived at his home. As usual, this house is quiet. His father and mother are too busy. In this house, there are only maid and Sehun. He lay down on the bed. He thought back to what was already done today with Jiyeon. Apparently, She had pain in the past. Although Sehun not know what, but Sehun want to treat her pain.

Sehun's cell phone interrupted him. He was getting messages from unknown people.

 

From: Unknown

Meeting me in front of your house, now.

 

After reading the message, Sehun changed his clothes and rushed to meet the person who sent the message. He thought that it was one of his friends. During this time, other people do not know that Sehun come from the rich family, who knows just his friends, EXO.

"Where do you know my house?" Sehun asked with his cold tone after seeing people who visited his home. Kim Myungsoo. How did he know Sehun's home?

Myungsoo smirked. "It is not difficult to find your house. I came here to ask you to let go of Jiyeon, it's my last demand. After that, I will not bother you anymore. "

"Even if you're bothering me in the rest of your life, I'll never let go of Jiyeon." Sehun looked at Myungsoo with his sharpness eyes.

"I think we should finish it, this week." Myungsoo give offer.

"Okay, see you later." Sehun do not want to deal with Myungsoo too long, it will only make him angry.

After Sehun's rejection, Myungsoo entered to his car. With a feeling of disappointment, he hit the steering wheel. Myungsoo feel very stupid asking Sehun to go of Jiyeon. He usually would not hesitate to act in accordance with his will. Not like he wrested Minha of Sehun easily. Now, he's not sure. He was not sure win for the second time.

Myungsoo's car stopped at a park, the park is often visited with Jiyeon. Myungsoo sitting on the benches there and look at the sky full of stars on it.

Flashback on

Two young people were looking at the night sky in a park. They seem like a couple. The girl leaned her head on the boy's shoulder. They looked at the sky together. They are kim Myungsoo and Park Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon-na I want to tell you something." Myungsoo looked at Jiyeon with a smile.

"W-what?" Jiyeon very nervous. Is Myungsoo possible to have the same feeling with her?

"I think I fell in love Jiyeon-na." Looking at the Myungsoo's face who was in love, he keeps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter