New School

Change My Life [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Poster by Yaumila @HSG

 

 

Author's POV

Andwe, hajima ...

Andwe, Appa ....

“Jiyeon-a, wake up dear.” Taehee who is Jiyeon's mother was trying to make Jiyeon wake from her nightmare. Jiyeon had a nightmare over the last 4 years, and the nightmare is always the same. That was terrible incident which happened four years ago, when she lost her father.

Taehee love Jiyeon very much.  Although Jiyeon is naughty, She does not mind at all. Instead, she is actually grateful because Jiyeon be able to protect herself.

“Eomma...” Jiyeon opened eyes in tears. After knowing Taehee in front of her, she hugged her mother tightly. Jiyeon can be a person who is naughty in outdoors, but in her home she was a 18─year─old girl that whiny and lonely.

“Don't worry, eomma’s here. Now stop crying and get ready, we're going to Korea this afternoon, hem?” Taehee tried to make Jiyeon calm. Jiyeon in other side just nodded, a sign that she understand.

Taehee make a request to her company. She want to move to Korea in order to accompany Jiyeon. She did not want to leave Jiyeon alone. She want Jiyeon graduate her high school in korea because in America, there is no longer a school will accept her. Yes. Jiyeon is a badass.

***

Jiyeon and her mother arrived in front of the house that they will stay, minimalist but still looks nice. Thanks to Taehee's hard work. After her husband died, she took over the company. But  sadly, the company went bankrupt because one of the rival company takes over everything. Fortunately, Taehee was best graduates in one of the famous university, and soon, she got a job as a designer, and now her works are known.

They cleared their goods. When Jiyeon arranging  photograph frame, she was silent for a moment. In the photograph, there is a boy who wears a Junior high school uniform. There is a kind of longing in her heart, yet she hate that figure at the present. He was a friend and Jiyeon’s first love. When  Jiyeon will tear that picture, her hand was shook. There is a sense of doubt in her heart. After all, only a small tear at that picture.

“Jiyeonnie...” Hearing the call from her mother, Jiyeon immediately insert the photo into the drawer and went to her mother.

“What eomma?” Jiyeon has to be in the room when Taehee are. Her mother had prepared hot tea for Jiyeon. She must be tired, spending all day long with clearing stuffs.

“Tomorrow you will start school, I’ve prepared your school uniform.” After said that, Taehee Jiyeon's hair .

“Ne, eomma. I will study hard.” Taehee  smiled at Jiyeon answer. She knew Jiyeon is naughty, but she never destroy her grades.

In the end, they continued chatting until late at night. This is one Taehee way to reduce her daughter feeling of loneliness. She knew,  Jiyeon does not have a friend who is close to her. Although she was busy with her work, she would never let her daughter alone. Her daughter is  more important than anything else.

***

Jiyeon’s POV

“Jiyeonnie, Palli ..” My mother called me from outside. Today, she will drive me to a new school, but  I woke up late so that she had to wait for a long time.

“Ne, eomma. I’m sorry. Now, Let’s go!” Finally, I go out from the house and enter to my mother’s car. Mom will just drive me for today because she will be busy the next few weeks. She must take care of her workplace removals.

During the way, mom gave a message that I must keep my attitude. It has often mom tell every I moved school, yet I still  make a trouble. I always said that it was not me who started, I was just trying to defend myself. I never hit people for no reason. I swear.

Mother waved her hand toward to me when I already get off the car.”See you later.”

“Okay mom.”

As soon as my mother left, I turn around to see my new school. Sungji High School. Not bad. After a long time look at the school from the outside, I rushed into the school to look for the principal's office. However, it is a little bit weird. In the corridor, I saw they wear same uniform I wear, but they looked a mess. See, The uniform that them wearing, both men and women are not neat. Clothes come out, the tie looks like a cloth wrapped around it, even many who wear tattoos. This school looks like thugs market. Seriously.

File transfer finished. Now, teacher and I are walking to my class. The teacher who will teach in the classroom where I was. Her name is Song-sonsengnim. My class was on the 3rd floor.

When I reached the class, I see students in this class are not full. Maybe only half the benches were filled. So, what’s for those empty seats? It would be better if the benches was moved to somewhere else, right?

“My name is Park Jiyeon” I introduce myself without smile, that's my habit and it seems all the people in this class just look at me with expression‘i don't care’. Good.

“Well, Park Jiyeon,” Song-sosaengnim then pointed at the empty seat next to the girl who would become my bench friend. She wears glasses and her hair in two pigtails. Nerd. “You may sit next to Jieun.” Oh, so her name is Jieun.

I walked toward my ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter