∞ Boyfriend ∞

Aeternus ∞ Eternus : Forever

= Aegi's POV =

 

I look at the lyric paper on my hand as I lean my back on the dance studio wall. I’m on CUBE dance studio right now, waiting for Gikwang to come for our practice. Their manager told me to wait on the dance studio. So I wait there while studying the lyric of the song that I will sing together with Gikwang for the special stage. I try to memorize the lyric and think of any stage act that I should do along with him. I read the lyric once again and try to understand the lyric better.

 

Actually, I feel that there is nothing to understand about the lyric. It's just a song about a girl's dream of what she would do if she has a boyfriend. But then, I start to question my self.

 

What will I do if I have a boyfriend?

 

I divert my gaze from the paper and lean my head on the wall.

 

"What will I do if I have a boyfriend?" I mumble to my self.

 

I tilt my head to the left. Surely I have many things that I want to do with my boyfriend. I want to walk along with him hand in hand. Perhaps, with our fingers intertwined may be. I want to have a trip with him. Probably, just like what I did with Gikwang some times ago. A usual trip would be fine but a runaway trip will be exciting for me. I smile with that thought. I also want to have piggy back riding, the couple rings and also the surprise event.

 

But then, surely I will need a boyfriend first before I can do them all. I sigh and pout my lips then look back to the paper.

 

A boyfriend…

 

I scoff to the word. My first love for Hyoseun and Doojoon as my first boyfriend were failures. So I’m kinda cynical with the word Love and Boyfriend sometimes.

 

Then I hear the door clicked open. I look up and see Haemi coming to the room with her smile.

 

“Aegi.” She said as she comes to me.

 

I stand up and welcome her with a hug. “Hy.” I release her. “How do you know that I’m here?”

 

“The staff told me.” Then we sit again on the floor. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Well, I got special stage scheduled with Gikwang. So, I come here for practicing with him.” I turn my gaze to the door. “But I guess he hasn’t finished his schedule yet.” I look back to Haemi.

 

“I’m sure they will come soon.”

 

I just nod my head to hear that.

 

“Aegi.”

 

I look back to Haemi as I hear her saying my name. Haemi smiles at me.

 

“Let’s have a dance session.”

 

I smile to hear her words. It has been a long time since I danced with Haemi for the last time. I used to dance with her just for practicing my skill. Of course I will love to have a dance session with Haemi now.

 

“Let’s go.” I said as I stand up and offer my hand to Haemi.

 

Haemi takes my hand and I pull her to get up.

 

 

+ Gikwang's POV +

 

As I walk closer toward the dance practice room, I hear a music sound coming from there.

 

“Who use the practice room?” Dongwoon asks.

 

“I don’t know. I don’t think 4Minute or G.Na noona have the schedule for using it.” I heard Hyunseung said.

 

“Probably Haemi?” Yoseob guesses.

 

I look at Yoseob. But I think he may be right since Haemi came back before us. Besides, Haemi always use the practice room whenever it’s empty. I arrive on the front of the door and open up the door.

 

Yoseob is right. It is Haemi who used the practice room. But there is someone else that is with her. And when I see the girl who is there with Haemi, my smile blooms.

 

Because she is Aegi.

 

I always know that both of Aegi and Haemi are good dancers. I often saw them dancing together when Aegi was still in her early training period. And she always makes me amazed. I danced with her once and she’s good.

 

“Uwow, Aegi.” I hear Hyunseung calling the name, making the girls stop and turn to see us.

 

Aegi smiles. “Hy, guys.” She said casually.

 

“What are you doing here?” Hyunseung asks as he comes toward Aegi.

 

But Aegi doesn’t reply him. She looks at me.

 

I smile again to her. “You’re here already?” I ask her. “You don’t wait too long, do you?”

 

She smiles. “It’s fine. Haemi keeps me occupied.”

 

“With dancing?” I smile.

 

She just chuckles and turns to come to her bag. “At least, it keeps me occupied while waiting.”

 

I just smile and let her to pack her stuff. But on the corner of my eyes, I catch a glimpse of Doojoon looking at us. I look at him and see that he turns his face away. From his frowning face, I know that he doesn’t like to see Aegi with me. But it cannot be helped since it’s also for work. I guess my selfish side tells me that I won from Doojoon since Aegi has picked me to sing with her. But somehow I feel bad to Doojoon also. I have known him long before I know Aegi.

 

I look around when I hear Aegi’s footsteps come closer.

 

“Come on.” She said with her smile.

 

I just nod and follow her. But then, I look once more to Doojoon and another guilty feeling come struck in my heart.

 

I can’t lose Aegi as the girl that I love. But I also can’t lose my friendship with Doojoon.

 

 

- Doojoon's POV -

 

I drop my gaze as I find my self to be jealous when I see Aegi with Gikwang. I try to look somewhere else because I don't want to see her smiling to Gikwang.

 

Our manager told us earlier that Gikwang won't join our dance practice tonight since he has to prepare himself for the special stage performance. We asked him for more details and Gikwang told us that it will be a duet performance. Of course we asked him who his partner will be.

 

At first Gikwang just laughed and didn't want to tell. But then, our manager told us that Gikwang will have duet stage with Aegi. At that moment, my smile disappeared and question started to float around my mind.

 

Why did Aegi choose Gikwang?

 

I feel that it will be fine if Aegi chose Yoseob, Hyunseung, Dongwoon or even Junhyung. But...

 

Why Gikwang?

 

Of course, a thought of a possibility about Aegi falls for Gikwang ever comes across my mind. But I know Aegi. She won't be so easy to fall in love again. So, everything makes me thinking and I start to lose my concentration on practice. I make mistakes during the practice, earning me scolds from the dance choreographer.

 

I guess I need to speak with Aegi... Again.

 

 

= Aegi's POV =

 

I guess it doesn't need a lot of time for me and also Gikwang to memorize the whole lyric and to sing the whole song. Both of us are quietly familiar with the song. After sang the whole song for one time, we are discussing about the harmony and all. CUBE vocal trainer is helping us with the practice. So it's making our practice a lot easier.

 

On our second attempt with the song, the trainer records the song for us so we can monitor it afterward. He plays the recording after that, letting us to monitor our own singing. Actually, I can see that the trainer seems to be satisfied when we were singing. And when I hear the recording, I find out the reason why.

 

Both of me and Gikwang did well of course.

 

"You both are good." The trainer said after we finished listening to the recording.

 

I smile because of it, feeling happy and satisfied. I take a glance to Gikwang. He looks satisfy too and happy then he turns his gaze to look at me.

 

"Are you happy?" I ask him.

 

"Yae." He's smiling brightly.

 

I narrow my eyes, looking jokingly cynical at him. "Don't be too cocky. We can make mistakes anytime."

 

He chuckles because of my words. "But just admit that you're glad too."

 

I smile to hear him. "Yes, I am." I admit shyly as I drop my gaze.

 

"So now we will have to think about the stage act." He said.

 

I look back at him. Gikwang looks as if he was thinking. Then he looks back at me with his eyes widened. He seems to have an idea on his mind.

 

"Ya, let me be your boyfriend."

 

---

Hyaaa~ Sorry for the long break that I took for this fic~ Many things happen and I'm concentrating on my other fic actually~

But I'm back here~ hehehe~ Sorry~ But I guess the next update will take a while... so please be patient~ m(_ _)m *bows*

And what will you think Aegi answer be? I don't have any clue at all~ XDDD

For all the readers, I hope you will enjoy the fic. For all whose already ready read Kyuri91's Aeternus Eternus and read this fic, I hope you will enjoy and like this fic as much as you like the sequel. If you haven't read the previous fic, you can find the link on the foreword.

Enjoy~ (^o^)/