∞ And the Story Goes On… ∞

Aeternus ∞ Eternus : Forever

= Aegi's POV =

 

I’m standing at the rooftop, looking at the view of the city on the night while listening to songs from my iPod. I think I need to stay away for a while from the crowded downstairs on BEAST apartment. I need to think about everything, especially about Gikwang and Doojoon.

 

I'm so happy to know that Haemi choose Yoseob. She deserves to be happy after what she has been through, especially with Hyoseun.

 

She told me earlier about her decision when we were at the cafe near the apartment building. She told me about how she feels toward Yoseob and about the kisses that they shared before. That's why I teased them and told them to sing duets. I wanted to give them chance. I always know that Haemi has a good voice. I used to sing with her, composing new arrangement of existing songs that often we called messing a song. But the songs always turned out to be so good. It was fun to do with her. And now with the fact that she has been taken away by Yoseob, somehow I feel a little lonely.

 

It’s not that I don’t want her to have a boyfriend. I want her to have someone that she loves. I want her to move on from Hyoseun. I want her to be happy. I know that I will always be her best friend and her sister. But the feeling is like when you have your siblings or someone that always stays with you for a long time then she/he is getting married with someone else. I’m having that kind of feeling right now.

 

But even though I support Haemi with her decision, I get confused with mine.

 

Gikwang has loved me for more than a year. He confessed six months ago and I rejected him directly, telling him that I didn’t have the same feeling like him when actually I was afraid that I will be hurt again.He confessed on the same time when I got an offer to undergo the training in Taiwan. So I decided to take the chance and studied more about the music industry overseas. I know it will useful at the time when I get to debut.

 

I thought my training in Taiwan would make him forget about me. But I just found out that he still keeps his heart for me.I know that his feeling for me is true and pure. I just don’t know whether I can love him as much as he loves me. But I can’t deny that I’m enjoying his companions while I was in Japan. He kept sending me messages and even calling me. It was keeping me away from lonely feeling. Of course, our topic would be about Haemi. I kept directing our conversation to her since I wanted to avoid the topic about Love or his feeling toward me.

 

But then, about Doojoon…

 

I take out my phone and open the last message that Doojoon sent me earlier.

 

"I don't know. Your heart?"

 

Seriously, his message was giving a shock for me. I’m sure I was blushing back then since I felt heat rushed into my cheeks. My heart even skipped a beat when I read the message. Haemi even asked what was wrong with me.

 

But why ishe teasing me like that?

 

What does he mean with his last message?

 

Has he fallen for me too?

 

Or does he want me to fall again to him?

 

But right after Haemi’s decision?

 

I release a sigh. I must admit that my heart was flattered when I read his message. But I guess I’m a selfish one. I don’t want to be his escaping place again after his heart is broken. I have been there before, and I’m not letting my self to make the same mistake twice. If he wants me to fall for him again for the second time, I guess he needs to prove him self at me.

 

I put my phone back to my jacket pocket and release another sigh.

 

The night view is so beautiful up here. I always like the night view since I feel like I'm floating above the sea of the lights from the lamps beneath me. Whenever I saw these, I feel that I don’t have to think about anything and just push my worries aside.

 

The song by K.Will is playing now. It calls Present. I don’t know why but this song will always make me smiles every time I listen to it. The song makes my feeling lighter. I know that K.Will made this song for the White Day and Gikwang was featuring on the MV. Sometime JunHyung was invited as the rapper for the song. I always like the song. I take out my ipod and put the song on the loop. I do need something that makes my feeling lighter.

 

Then, unconsciously I sing this part.

 

jigeum jabeun ne soneul nochi anheulge 

namjadapge yaksok jikilge

 

I won’t let go of your hand

I will keep my promise like a man

 

Then I become silent as the rapping part comes. It’s not because I cannot rap, but I just don’t want to rap. It's not my field of expertise. Then I sing the next part.

 

nugu boda saranghanikka…

 

Because I love you more than anyone else…

 

Suddenly I feel someone takes my right earphone away.

 

 

+ Gikwang's POV +

 

I was looking for Aegi as my feet dragged me to the rooftop where I found her standing facing the city. Her head is swinging melodically. As I walked closer, I can see that earphone is plugged on her ears. It seems that she haven’t notice that I was there with her. But she seems to enjoy the song that she listens.

 

Her expression seems softer and so does her gaze. She pouts her lips as a smile blooms on her lips. She smiles and drops her head as she bites her lower lips. Then she raises her head and exhales. It’s an expression of falling in love. I know because I’ve seen the same expression plastered onto my face whenever I think about her.

 

Somehow, when I see her like that, I can’t help but to smile along. I can feel my heart beats faster. I like to see her like this. I like to see her smile. It’s so beautiful. She's the angel of my heart. She's always captivating me. It makes me realize that I love her. The more I know her, the more I love her. I have loved her for more than a year right now. And I’m not sure that I will ever stop this overflowing feeling toward her.

 

jigeum jabeun ne soneul nochi anheulge 

namjadapge yaksok jikilge

 

I won’t let go of your hand

I will keep my promise like a man

 

Ah, so she listens to K.Will hyung’s song. I know the song. It’s called Present. I was featured on the song. And personally, I like the song. It's a sweet song. And I was thinking about her during the mv making.

 

But to hear her singing the song, it warms my heart. I always know that Aegi has a great voice. Her voice was clear, sweet yet powerful with wide vocal range. She can sing any songs, from ballad to dance. I like her voice and wish to have a duet with her someday. Believe it or not. I feel a little bit jealous to Haemi because she can sing together with Aegi all the time.

 

nugu boda saranghanikka…

 

Because I love you more than anyone else…

 

When I heard her singing the part, suddenly the wave of fears of losing her come to engulf me and makes me panic. I gasp and move forward to take her earphone.

 

It seems that I had surprised her since she turns to me suddenly with a surprise look on her face. I feel surprised too with my act. I don’t even think when I moved forward to take the earphone from her. I’m just afraid of those words. I’m afraid to hear her saying those words, especially when she says them to someone else other than me. I drop my gaze to my hand that holds her earphone.

 

“Gikwang?” I hear her saying my name. “What’s wrong?”

 

I freeze for a moment, thinking on how I will explain to her. I can’t explain if I was afraid that I will lose her. She rejected me before. I softly bite my lower lips then look up on her with a smile on my face, saying the first thing that comes out on my mind..

 

“Nothing. What are you listening?”

 

“Just a song.”

 

“Mind if I listen to it too?”

 

She shakes her head. So I plug the earphone to my ear. The song that she listens into is playing on my ear too right now. I smile to hear the song.

 

“K.Will hyung, Present.” I look at her. “I was featured on the MV.”

 

She chuckles when she hears my words.

 

Silly me. Of course she knows that I was featured on the song. But I like to see her chuckled like that. It makes my heart beats faster again.

 

“You like the song?”

 

She nods. “Yes.”

 

The song is repeating again so I sing.

 

nae saengae gajang areumdaun sunganeun

neol manna nunbusige saranghaetdeon sungandeul

ije na ara neoraneun saram 

nae saengae gajang keun seonmul

 

 

The most beautiful moment of my life is…

… When I loved you after meeting you

Now I know that you’re the biggest gift of my life

 

I sing the part as I look at her. The phrase is perfect to express my feeling toward her. She is indeed the biggest gift of my life. And when I fall in love with her, it was the most beautiful moment of my life yet painful too since I know that her heart is not belonged to me.

 

Then she smiles.

 

“Why do you like the song?”

 

She shrugs. “I don’t know. The song makes my feeling lighter every time I hear it.”

 

Somehow I frown to hear her words. “Are you feeling burden now?”

 

She nods her head. “I guess so.”

 

My heart sinks as I heard her said like that. I don’t want her to be unhappy. I want her to be happy. But who am I for her so she will share her burden with me. I don't even sure that I can beat Haemi as her best friend. They share almost anything about their life. So, the only thing that I can to do now is cheering her up.

 

“How’s Japan?” I ask her.

 

“Fine.” She says as she exhales.

 

“Is it fine for you to come back earlier?”

 

“My training there is over.”

 

“How’s the other? Did they also know that you’re coming back today?”

 

She shakes her head.

 

I smile again to know that I was the only one that knows she would come back today. Should I be happy about the fact that I'm the only one that know she would come back for Haemi's birthday?

 

I want to ask her why she told me. But I feel that I don’t have the heart to know her answer.

 

“So did you surprise them?” I put a smile on my face.

 

She nods and pouts. “Aish, Doojoon even threatened me that I will have to pay the price if I come and go as I please again.”

 

As she mentioned Doojoon’s name, I feel uneasy feeling on my heart. Even though Doojoon rejected her, but it seems that she still keeps her feeling toward him.

 

I clear my throat then ask what I wanted to ask. “What price?”

 

“My heart.”

 

My heart sinks again. I drop my gaze. So it seems that I cannot loose my guard against Doojoon. My thought earlier was wrong. I need to worry about Doojoon. I still need to see him as my rival. But I can’t afford to lose Aegi. Not now. Not ever.

 

“Ya, Aegi ah.” I call her as I raise my head to see. “Do you know where I was earlier?”

 

“Jeju island.”

 

I smile. “And do you know what you can find there?”

 

She seems to think for a while but then she gasps with sparkling on her eyes. “The Teddy Bear Museum.”

 

I chuckle to see her reaction. I know that she always likes Teddy Bears. It’s her most favorite doll. She will lose her mature side and become cuter whenever she saw Teddy Bear or fluffy dolls. Teddy bears are never failed to make her flailing or squealing like a kid.

 

“Did you visit it?” Her eyes sparks.

 

I shake my head. “No. I was busy.”

 

“Aww.” She looks disappointed.

 

“But have you visited the one on Seoul?”

 

She shakes her head. “Not yet. I want to go there. But I cannot because of my schedule.”

 

I can understand her because I was once a trainee too like her. “But if you have free time, will you go there with me?”

 

Her smile blooms. A pure and sweet smile that makes me falls over and over again for her. I always know that Aegi has those sides despite her blunt and straight forward attitude. And the most important thing that she agrees to go with me together as she nods.

 

“Then I’ll call you again to set up our schedule.”

 

“Aa.” She looks at her pocket and takes out her phone. It seems that her phone was vibrating. She looks at the caller ID. “Haemi.” She murmurs as she unplugs the earphone on her left ear then answers the phone. “Yes, Haemi?”

 

I look at her as she answers the phone. I always question my self when I will be able to reach her. Even though she always hangs around with Haemi and BEAST but she always stand on the place beyond my reach. I love her and I will always love her. I don’t know whether I can bring my self to move on from her.

 

Aegi hangs up her phone and makes me looking back at her. “Haemi wants me to help her cleaning the room.” She looks straight into my eyes. “It seems that your members left her all alone to clean the room by her self.”

 

It brings me surprised to hear that. “Even Yoseob?”

 

“Hyunseung dragged him away.” She narrows her eyes. “Aish, that Jang Hyunseung. Reminds me to smack Hyunseung’s head later.”

 

I smiles to hear that. “I think we’d better go back now.” I unplug the earphone from my ear then return it to her.

 

She just nods as she receives the earphone and turns off her ipod.

 

“Come on.” I turn her body around and I put my hands on her shoulders to push her for walking.

 

 

- Doojoon's POV -

 

“Ya, at least let me help Haemi.”

 

I smile as I hear Yoseob complaining to Hyunseung and Dongwoon who guard the door. I know they won’t let Yoseob out from our dorm to help Haemi cleaning up her own room after the birthday party. They want to tease Yoseob for having Haemi now. Junhyung only sits on the couch and smiles to see them.

 

“No. You’re staying here, Hyung.” Dongwoon crosses his hands on his chest.

 

“Ya…” Yoseob becomes speechless. “It’s not funny, guys. You were making messes and now letting her clean up on her own.”

 

Ah, right. We’re doing it on purpose because we only can pull pranks on Haemi on her special day like this. Or else she will threaten us that she will make us suffer with hunger. And we'll be in trouble if she really does what she said.

 

The door opens and I see Gikwang walks in.

 

“Ah, Gikwang.” Yoseob seems to see his savior when Gikwang walks in. “Help me.”

 

But Gikwang just smiles then opens the door wider. And when I see the girl that comes after him, my smile disappears.

 

It’s Aegi who comes with Gikwang.

 

I know that she was disappearing from the party earlier without telling anyone. And Gikwang left too after he said that he wanted to take some fresh air.

 

But why are they coming together?

 

Were they together all this time?

 

And why’s with the big smile that comes across Gikwang’s face?

 

It's different from his usual smile. Somehow it’s making me annoyed.

 

Aegi steps forward then slaps Hyunseung’s head, making the guy looks at her.

 

“Ya, Aegi. Why are you slapping my head? I’m older than you.” Hyunseung complains.

 

“That’s for letting Haemi to clean up your messes all alone.”

 

“Thank you, Aegi.” Yoseob quickly rushes out from the room. I’m sure that he goes to Haemi’s room.

 

"Can you not pull a prank on her and just let her be happy today?" Aegi surely knows how to control my members. Besides, she always be an older sister for Haemi. No wonder if she can mad at us for pulling pranks to Haemi.

 

“Aish, you’re so not fun.” Hyunseung complains again.

 

Aegi looks at Hyunseung and just stick out her tongue to Hyunseung.

 

Junhyung stands up from the couch. “I guess we’d better help.” He walks toward the door and goes out. DongWoon follows him with Hyunseung behind him.

 

Aegi turns her gaze to Gikwang.

 

Gikwang seems to understand the meaning of her gaze. “I’ll go too.” He walks away after that.

 

Aegi holds the door to stay open then she looks at me. “Will you go too?”

 

I nod and stand up. I walk toward her as I’m wondering about her feeling toward me. I wonder it has changed or not. Aegi is leaning on the door so the door will still be opened behind her back. Her gaze is fixed on me but she drops it when I almost arrive at her side. And when I arrive at her front, I stop and look at her.

 

“Aegi.”

 

She looks up due to my call.

 

“Am I still had the chance?”

 

“Huh?” She seems not to understand the meaning of my question as she frowns. “For what?”

 

I just look at her and don’t give her any answers. I don't know whether she asked because she really doesn't know what I mean or because she's just trying to fish out what I mean. But I don't believe that she doesn't know what I meant. She's a smart girl.

 

But to see her frowning cluelessly like that, I really can’t stand for not teasing her. I always know that Aegi is so cute whenever she’s teased. So I bring my face closer to her.

 

As I expect before, she moves backward as if the door behind her will swallow her to hide her away from me. Her eyes go wider and I can feel that she’s holding her breath. I also can see pink shades on her cheeks.

 

Oh my. Shin Aegi is really cute when you . It makes me wanting to even more.

 

I stop as my face is just an inch away from her and quickly land a peek on her cheek. It makes her blushing even more. Her face totally looks like a red tomato right now. I can’t help but to chuckle because of that.

 

“Oh, gosh, Aegi. You’re so cute.” I pinch both of her fluffy cheeks. Thank God SME didn't cut her fluffy cheeks away to change her appearance. Or else, I will miss those fluffy cheeks of her.

 

It seems that she realizes that I’m teasing her. Her blushed face quickly turns into pouted face. She brushes both of my hands.

 

“Ya, Yoon Doojoon. It hurts.” She complains as she cups both of her cheeks. I don’t know whether it’s for hiding her blushed cheeks or because of my pinch really hurts her cheeks.

 

I release my hands and ruffle her hair. “Do you think that I’m going to kiss you?”

 

She quickly looks at me and hit my right arm. “Ya.”

 

But it looks like she’s speechless because she just exhales after it.

 

“Aish, whatever. I’m going to help Haemi now.” She turns her body toward the corridor and wants to leave.

 

I just smile lopsided as I see her walking to Haemi’s place. I walk to follow her.

 

Aegi is indeed cute girl. I always know that she’s actually a shy girl despite her mature and straight forward personality. She can easily blush whenever she got teased. That’s the cute side of her.

 

But then, why am I feeling my heart beats faster when I kiss her cheek?

 

---

The song that features on the fic is K.Will - Present:

 

 

---

Hy-eom~ ^^

New fic again, this time is the sequel that I made out from Kyuri91-chan's fic, Aeternus Eternus, that featured my character Shin Aegi. It's a good fic. and I suggest you to read the Aeternus Eternus first before you read this one because probably you'll lose on track with the story. This fic is based and continueing from the Yoseob ending of the fic where neither Doojoon or Gikwang were choosen by Haemi and with the fact that Gikwang is still loved Aegi plus Doojoon have to give up his feeling toward Haemi. I hope if you're wondering what happen to both Doojoon and Gikwang, then this fic will give you answer for the question. And for sure, both Yoseob and Haemi's POV will be appearing again on this fic~

For all readers, I hope you will enjoy this fic. And for those who already read Kyuri's Aeternur Eternus and read this fic, I hope you will enjoy and like this fic as much as you like the prequel.

And sorry for the long chapter~

Enjoy~ (^o^)/