∞ Because You Are Here ∞

Aeternus ∞ Eternus : Forever

 

= Aegi's POV =

 

I’m practicing my dance moves on SME dance studio. I spend most of my time on practicing my dance or my vocal or anything that can be useful when I get my debut. And believe me when I say that I’m an anti-social and hated among the SME trainees. For this past 2 years, I’m focusing my self on my training and working my self so hard on it. I’m also developing my talents in dancing, singing, music and acting.

 

It makes me to be the top trainee among all the trainees. But I guess I can’t be perfect and make anyone likes me, right?

 

So yeah, I get many enemies among the trainees because they're jealous of me and my talents. No one here is my friends, except for the sunbaes who already debuted. Rumors are spreading about me being sly and taking the back route to achieve what I have got right now. And on one time, I think I heard a rumor stated that I slept with one of the CEOs on the SME because he put a lot of interest on me.

 

Oh, hell yeah. Whatever…

 

I don’t care about that because I’ve never done that. I tried to close my ears, eyes and mouth with all those rumors. And I worked my self hard to get the attentions from the upper management. Fairly…

 

Well, the life as a trainee is not easy either. If you think that we don’t have any competition among us, you’re too naïve. There’s a lot of it. Sometimes I relieve because Haemi doesn’t choose to be an artist like me. I’m not sure that she will survive.

 

Anyway, as I dance, my eyes catch a figure stands on the door. I stop and see Yesung sunbae from Super Junior is standing on the door. He smiles as I notice his presence. I turn.

 

“Yesung sunbae.”

 

He just raises his hand to wave at me then proceeds to come closer. “Annyeong.” He stops in the front of me with both hands are at his back. I guess he’s brought something behind his back.

 

I quickly bow to greet him. “Annyeong haseyo, sunbae-nim.”

 

He chuckles to hear my polite words. “Don’t be too polite on me. You can call me oppa if you want to.”

 

I shake my head and smile. “No. I think I’d better to call you sunbae. I’m still a trainee here.”

 

Yes, I’m close with Yesung sunbae since I trained my vocal with him sometimes. He is a nice guy actually, though he’s a little bit shy. He has a great voice and I like to train with him.

 

He smiles again. “Okay.”

 

“But, what are you doing here?” I ask him.

 

It seems that he realizes his purpose to come to the dance studio. “Ah, right. I come to see you.”

 

I tilt my head. “Why?”

 

“I have a request for you.”

 

“Yes?”

 

Yesung sunbae takes out the map that he brings. “I want you to sing this song with me.” He gives the map to me.

 

I take the map and look at it. I find a music sheet plus the lyric inside. I frown and look at him.

 

“It’s a new song for my new digital single. And I want you to be my duet partner for this song.”

 

I look at him, half confused half praised. “Why?”

 

“Well… among all the trainees that I know, you’re the best. Your voice is great, your talent is great. I also have discussed it with the management and they're also recommended you.”

 

"Oh. Wow."

 

That's just my reaction. Probably it's too flat and plain. I don't know whether I have to jump around or scream like mad girl to hear that. I'm not the kind of girl who expresses the happiness with jumping around and cheering like other. I'm too embarrassed to do that.

 

"So?"

 

I look back at Yesung sunbae again.

 

"What do you think?"

 

I smile. "Of course I will be honored to."

 

He smiles. "Okay then." He takes out his MP3 player from his trousers. He takes my hand and put the MP3 player on my palm. "It is the sample song. Learn it. I know you're a fast learner. So I'll see you later at night on the recording studio to arrange and discuss the song."

 

I nod. "Okay."

 

He pats my head and steps away. I look down to the music sheet, wanting to learn it. I plug the earphone to my left ear then turn to go to the wall..

 

"Oh, Aegi."

 

I stop and turn my gaze when I heard the call. Yesung sunbae is the one how called me.

 

"Do you know the mid tempo song that you recorded the other day?"

 

I nod. "Yes, why?"

 

"I think it'll be your debut song."

 

I widen my eyes and drop my jaw because of that. "Really?"

 

Yesung nods. "I hear it from the management. And if I'm right, they're going to announce it soon. I don't know when the date is. But you're going to your own manager." His smile becomes wider. "Congratulation, Aegi."

 

I smile and bow to him. "Thank you, sunbae." I raise the map that I bring to cover half of my face.

 

"Your hardwork for this past 2 years will be paid, right."

 

I chuckle. "Yes."

 

"But don't say to anyone that you know this from me, okay. The managers will kill me if they know about it. So, recording studio, tonight, okay?"

 

I nod my head eagerly.

 

“See you then.” He waves and walks out.

 

After Yesung sunbae left, I can’t help but to let out this big smile on my face. I’m happy. I’m so happy to hear the news. But then, who will be the one that shared my happiness with?

 

I don’t have anyone that I’m closed with on SME trainees.

 

Haemi?

 

I don’t want to tell her yet. At least not until my debut date is fixed. It will be a surprise for her.

 

So who else?

 

Hyunseung?

 

Ah, no. I shake my head. He will have teased me because of the matter.

 

Doojoon?

 

Hum… somehow I feel I want him to know about this matter later.

 

And… Gikwang?

 

When he came to my mind, I feel that my heart flutters and it starts to beat faster. But no, I can’t tell him either. It might be better if they don’t know anything right now. So I think I’d better be quiet and don’t tell anyone about it.

 

I release a sigh. I think I’d better learn the song first. I only have the time until tonight. So I plug in the other earphone and play the song. I listen to the sample song as I walk to the wall.

 

It’s a ballad song, just like the one that Yesung sunbae has for Cinderella Sister Drama. Yesung sunbae’s vocal character fits for ballad songs like this. I reach the wall and sit then take out the lyric to read it. So it’s a love song with title Because You Are Here. I start to read the lyric.

 

 

If that time came again, knowing what we do today, we'd have understood each other a bit more

But time that we have spent together, won’t be repeated for the second time

 

Our love will probably still advance

Even if tomorrow you happen to be hurt by sadness

 

In the long time that had passed,

I found that happiness is the feeling that have made us surpass everything

The scar in your heart, I'll turn it into light

Now, I will softly sing for you...

 

In those immature days, we could call each other lovers

But it was then we started to love little by little, right?

 

Now let’s promise for our love

When I'm with you, I can stand through the sadness

 

No matter how long the night is, no matter how dark the darkness is

They will be ended, I believe it now

The darkness of my heart will turned into light

Because you're here by my side now...

 

In the long time that had passed,

I found that happiness is the feeling that have made us surpass everything

The scar in your heart, I'll turn it into light

Now, I will softly sing for you...

 

Because now you're here by my side

 

 

It’s really a nice lyric. It’s a little heart-break at the beginning but its bringing big hope at the end. It’s about how to learn and mature through love as we’re having a relationship with someone. The song is great and I can’t wait to sing it together with Yesung sunbae. I also can’t wait to show the final version too to Gikwang.

 

I freeze.

 

Wait… why am I thinking about Gikwang?

 

I slap my forehead with the map and click my tongue.

 

Aish, Lee Gikwang, will you stay out of my mind?

 

I need my mind to stay on the track and my heart not to flutter. But I need the feeling of Love and Broken-hearted to stay. I guess Doojoon and Hyoseun are enough to teach me that. But this song is a love song. So Gikwang…

 

Aish… not again~

 

Okay, I admit that I might like Gikwang. But I don’t want to fall in love again. I don’t want to end up hurting again. Beside, love will only distract me from my professionalism.

 

Then, I can’t continue studying the lyric anymore because I see another trainees come to the room. I quickly take off the earphone and hide them all on my bag. I guess it’ll be wiser if I don’t tell the other trainees about it. I don’t know what they will say or do if they know that Yesung sunbae picks me to be his duet partner for his new single. Probably I’ll just let them to know when the time is right. Or probably let the managers or the trainers tell them instead of me.

 

---

Hy-eom

New update again~ I made this last night before I went to sleep. And it's purely from Aegi's POV only.

About the new song that  Yesung and Aegi will sing, actually it's a Japanese song that sang by Japanese group EXILE with the title Kimi ga Iru Kara. I love the song very much and think that the song will be great if it's singing on duet. And the english lyric that I put on, it's the translation of the song.

The song is here~

 

 

For all readers, I hope you will enjoy this fic. And for those who already read Kyuri's Aeternur Eternus and read this fic, I hope you will enjoy and like this fic as much as you like the prequel.

Enjoy~ (^o^)/