∞ The Day ∞

Aeternus ∞ Eternus : Forever

+ Gikwang's POV +

 

I lay my self down on my bed as I finished with all my schedules that day. And as I lay down, I remember that tomorrow will be the day where I shoot the stage performance with Aegi. I smile to the word ‘With Aegi’.

 

How can I not smile to those two words?

 

I’m going to have a stage together with my own girlfriend and singing the song for a couple. I guess that enough to make me smiling like crazy till I have to roll my body to face the wall beside me and cover my face with my blanket, just to keep me from squealing. My mind goes back to yesterday when we went down from the rooftop.

 

I let her used my coat as we walked in to the elevator. I pressed the down button and took a glance at Aegi. I smiled to see that my coat was too big for her size. But at least it would keep her warm.

 

“Ah, I’m hungry now.” She leaned on the elevator’s wall.

 

“You haven’t eaten yet?” I asked her.

 

She shook her head as she turned her gaze to see me. “I didn’t feel hungry earlier. But now I’m feeling hungry.”

 

“Yah, why don’t you eat? Junhyungie told me that Haemi cooks us dinner. Then, why are you not joining them?”

 

She put a pout on her face. “I feel lazy.”

 

I smiled sheepishly as I wanted to . “Did you really feel lazy? Or do you just wait for me?”

 

She quickly shot me another sharp glare. “Ya, if I feel lazy to go to your dorm, it’s because of Doojoon, not you.”

 

“Then what am I to you?”

 

She pouted again and looked at the floor numbers. “The reason to come to your dorm, probably.” She mumbled the words but I could hear her clearly.

 

It made me smiling. I moved backward and leaned on the wall beside her. “Ya, Aegi ah.” I called her as I dropped my gaze to the floor.

 

“Hmm?”

 

I raised my gaze. “I’m not as good as Yoseob or fine like Yoseob with his relation with Haemi.” I looked at Aegi. “If I told you that I love you, it means that I want to have relationship with you and become your boyfriend for real.”

 

Aegi just hummed. “Hmm…”

 

"So is it fine if we start dating and become couple?"

 

Aegi hummed again. But I understood what she meant as I could see a slight curve on her lips and blush on her cheeks. I smiled with her reply.

 

Well, Aegi never told me by words that she agrees to be my girlfriend. But she doesn’t reject me either. I have been waiting long enough for her to return my feeling. So I won’t let her away so easily now when I already get her heart.

 

I’m grinning like crazy. Ah, I can’t wait to see her tomorrow for our stage.

 

 

= Aegi's POV =

 

The performance day comes. I’m waiting on the waiting room as I read a book. And my heart is beating faster since I woke up. I think I feel nervous. It will be my debut stage… and also my stage with Gikwang.

 

With Gikwang…

 

I repeat the words again in my mind. Somehow I remember what Gikwang told me when we were at the elevator.

 

If I told you that I love you, it means that I want to have relationship with you and become your boyfriend for real.

 

I am a straight-forward type. But when it comes to my own feeling, I think I’m a coward. So I just hummed with his statement. But it doesn’t mean that I rejected him. In fact, probably I want to be his girlfriend. Or at least his special one. So I think I have agreed to be his girlfriend.

 

But to think about it now, I think it’s enough to make me blushing and my heart starts to beat faster. I quickly cup my own cheeks. But I can’t to be like this if I meet Gikwang. I need to be professional.

 

I pat my own cheeks then release a sigh. I determine to face him like a professional now.

 

"Aegi-ah."

 

I turn my head as I hear my coordi unnie calls me. "Yes?"

 

"Make ups, now." She said.

 

"Ah, yes." I close the book that I was read earlier then come to the dressing table. And now, I need to concentrate to my own performance.

 

After got dressed and all, I was called to standby on the stage. So I go there with Dongjun oppa and my coordi unnie.

 

When I arrived at the back stage, I see that the staffs are still recording another artist's performance. So I know that I still need to wait. As I waited, I decide to memorize the dance moves and also the lyric. The choreographer oppa helps me with the dance moves.

 

"Shin Aegi ssi."

 

That call makes me stopped and turned. I see a staff is looking at me.

 

"You're next."

 

"Ah, yes. Thank you very much." I tell him then I look at choreographer oppa.

 

"Remember the moves and relax." He said as he pats my shoulders. "You can do it."

 

I just nod. "Thank you, Appa." I said then I turn to see Dongjun oppa. He just smiles and mouthed me the word, 'Hwaiting'. I smile and nod. Then I walk to the stage.

 

So, this is it. My very first own stage. My debut stage. And finally, I'm graduating as being a trainee. Of course, I won't let anyone who has helped me disappointed. I want to be an Idol. And I am already stepping my path as an Idol.

 

 

+ Gikwang's POV +

 

When we arrived at the studio, Aegi is already on the stage, doing her debut performance. BEAST is standing by on the back stage because we will have our recording after her. So, all of us are watching Aegi doing her performance, including Haemi. Haemi is standing next to me. Her eyes are attached to the stage and sparkling because she’s seeing her bestfriend performing.

 

“Uwah, she’s cool.”

 

I hear Hyunseung commented about Aegi’s performance. I quickly raise my hand to cover my lips to hold the smile that already appeared on my lips. But Aegi is indeed cool on the stage. On the daily life, she is a charming and mature girl. I always know that she’s looking bright when she’s dancing or singing. But seeing her on the stage, she looks more charming with her own way. Somehow, I’m feeling proud with her.

 

Can I be a proud boyfriend of her right now?

 

Then I see Aegi ended her performance and she comes back to the back stage. We are all welcoming her. Haemi welcomes her with a hug.

 

“Congratulation for your debut. Finally you’re debuting.” She said.

 

Aegi just chuckles to see Haemi. “Thank you so much.” She pats Haemi’s back and releases her hug.

 

Hyunseung congratulates her next, followed by Yoseob, Dongwoon, Junhyung and Doojoon. I smile at her when she sees me.

 

“Congratulation for your debut.”

 

She smiles in the way that makes my heart beats again. “Thank you so much.” She said. “Your performance is next?”

 

“Yeah.” I reply as she stands beside me. “Your performance is great.”

 

She smiles again. “Thank you.”

 

Then, her manager calls her to go back to the waiting room. She still needs to prepare her self for our special stage later. Aegi replies him then looks back at me.

 

“I need to go now.” She said to me. “Good luck with your performance, okay.” She walks away after that.

 

But I remember something. I have something to give to her and I keep it on my pocket. I turn my body to her.

 

“Aegi.”

 

Aegi stops and turns to see me. “Yes?”

 

I walk closer to her as I take out the charm bracelet from my pocket. I found it when I shot my solo schedule yesterday. I stop in the front of her and take her left hand.

 

“This is for you.” I said as I tie the bracelet on her hand.

 

She tilts her head as she feels confused.

 

“Since you’re still a rookie and I don’t want you to be hurt by my fanatic fans. So, I only can give you this.” I finish tying the bracelet on her wrist. “It’s a matching bracelet as mine.” I show her the matching bracelet that I wear on my wrist.

 

“Ah.” She seems to understand and pulls back her hand to see the bracelet. “Gomawo. I’ll keep it well.”

 

“And let’s do our best performance later.”

 

She chuckles. “Yes.” She lowers her hand. “But first, do your best on BEAST performance.” She leans forward to me. “If you’re messing up, I won’t admit you as my boyfriend.”

 

I smile because of her words. “But if I can perform well, you will have a date with me on the Christmas Eve.” I return her challenge.

 

She smiles in the confident way like she always does. “Deal.”

 

“Then see you later.” I wave at her and walk toward the stage because the staff already calls BEAST to go on the stage.

 

But I guess I will perform well enough for both BEAST and the special stage later. And I already decide on the stage act later for our special stage together.

 

But then, don’t blame me if I make everyone jealous.

 

Because for once, I will act as her boyfriend on the stage.

 

---

Update~

For all the readers, I hope you will enjoy the fic. For all whose already ready read Kyuri91's Aeternus Eternus and read this fic, I hope you will enjoy and like this fic as much as you like the sequel. If you haven't read the previous fic, you can find the link on the foreword.

Enjoy~ (^o^)/