∞ Runaway Trip ∞

Aeternus ∞ Eternus : Forever

 

= Aegi's POV =

 

We arrived at the Jeju Island on the next morning. We took an overnight trip and spent most of our time resting or sleeping on the way here. Both of us were tired because of our own schedules. I will have my duet song with Yesung oppa while Gikwang will have new mini album along with BEAST.

 

I took a deep breath as we arrived. It's so good to be away from my activities on Seoul. Both Gikwang and me agreed to turn off our phones. It was my idea actually so no one will bother us. And since we don't bring any clothes to change, so we bought clothes when we arrived for change. Then we go to get breakfast. From Jeju, we took the bus to go to Teddy Bear Museum.

 

I feel so excited with the trip and with the fact that I will go to The Teddy Bear Museum. But adding Gikwang as the trip partner, I feel like I'm having one fun day of my life. I rarely have a trip. So going out with a friend like this, it feels so fun.

 

Gikwang brings a camera on his bag. So he takes some pictures of us and also the views. He tells me that he'll be sharing the pictures after we got back to Seoul later.

 

When we're at the bus, I see that we're passing a beach. I gasp to see the beach. I quickly grab Gikwang's sleeve. "Beach. Gikwang, it's a beach." I almost squeal. I don't care even if he finds that I might look childish. I just want to enjoy my self. I'm tired of being mature all the time.

 

Suddenly he circles his arms around me so the camera is placed in the front of me. He's trapping me on his arm and I can feel him leaning forward as I can feel his shoulder leaning on my back. I turn my head to my left and find that his face already inches away from mine.

 

He's smiling wide and his gaze is fixed to the view outside. Gikwang is handsome, I know. But I feel that I can hardly breathe and my heart is beating fast because of him. He's too close.

 

"One, two three." He counts then takes a picture of the beach view outside. He smiles then turns to see me.

 

Suddenly he's froze. Probably now he just realizes how close we are. His gaze shifts from my eyes to my lips then to my eyes again. I think I open my lips slightly. But then, to my disappointment, he looks away and back to his seat awkwardly. I exhale as I find my self being able to breathe again.

 

"Sorry."

 

He drops his gaze to the camera and makes his self busy with his camera. But I can see pink shade on his cheeks. I can't believe, even just for a moment, I want him to kiss me. I blush with my thought. But I think it will make my heart explodes. And I don't think I'm ready for that.

 

"Yeah." I reply him then I look outside just to divert my thought from what that just happened and also to hide the fact that actually I'm blushing too.

 

But then, I feel Gikwang pats my upper arm.

 

"Ah. We're almost arrived." He tells me.

 

I turn my face to the front and see the Teddy Bear Museum building. My smile blooms because of that. I'm happy. Genuinely happy to see the museum. Finally, I'm being able to come to this place.

 

And all thanks to Gikwang.

 

 

+ Gikwang's POV +

 

When we arrive at the Teddy Bear Museum, Aegi seems to be very happy. Her smile is blooming and her eyes are sparkling. It's different smile and sparks from what I often saw on Seoul. It's genuinely coming from her heart. She looks beautiful and happy.

 

We walk to the entrance. She gasps in awe as she saw a huge teddy statue welcoming us. She grabs my sleeve and points at the statue.

 

"Gikwang, Gikwang, look. It's so big." She tilts her head. "I wonder what if I have this kind of doll."

 

I just smile to hear her comment. "Probably you won't need any boyfriend anymore."

 

She laughs. "Probably." She replies me then walks in.

 

Gosh, she's so beautiful whenever she smiles or laughs.

 

After we entered the museum, she can't stop for being in awe as she saw the teddy bears in displays.  She's acting like a little kid. But her expression is priceless for me. I can't believe she is the same Aegi who always acts so mature that I often see on Seoul. But somehow I'm glad to see her like this. She looks very happy. Now I do believe that she's actually younger than me.

 

Quietly, I take pictures of her seeing the displays. She seems not to realize that I'm taking her pictures as she's so drawn into the teddies on the displays. Smiles, squeals, chuckles or awe gasps are never failed to slip from her lips. Her expressions are so genuine so I can't help but to take pictures of her.

 

Then we find the Souvenir shop there. The shop sells teddy bears too so Aegi drags me there. Her eyes are sparkling again as she saw various teddies on the shelves.

 

"Uwah... They are so many." She says in awe.

 

I smile to hear her. "Which one that you like?" I ask her.

 

She turns to see me. "All of them?" She replies honestly with a wide smile on her face.

 

I giggle to hear her answer. She seems to find her answer is funny too, so she goes to giggle with me. Then she reaches for a 10 inches height light brown fur teddy.

 

"This one is cute." She caresses the teddy head.

 

"You like it?"

 

She smiles and her gaze becomes softer. "I like them all." She pouts her lips.

 

I smile again to hear her answer. Then I look around and see a 8 inches height light brown teddy with 4 moveable joints. I take the teddy out from the shelf and look at it. And somehow my thought is back on the small accident on the bus.

 

Actually, I wanted to take the picture of the beach as well as to show her the result. But when I turned to see her, I didn't realize that she was so close to me. She was surprised too as her eyes went wider. I could feel that my heart is beating faster. And when her lips slightly parted, I swear I really want to feel her lips on mine. But I can't do that to her and put our friendship on the edge. I can't risk my self to lose her or lost my friendship with her.

 

I turn my look to Aegi who stands beside me. She is smiling. She's beautiful with her smile. I love her so much. And I'm willing to wait for her to return my feeling someday.

 

I look at the Teddy again and bring him closer to my face. "Please tell Aegi that I love her so much." I whisper softly to the teddy bear then kiss his nose.

 

I lower the teddy as I smile and bite my lower lip. I look at Aegi. It seems that she's still confused on which bear that she should buy as she pouts her lips and frowns.

 

"Ya, Aegi." I call her.

 

She turns to see me. And I peck the teddy nose softly to her lips.

 

She seems to surprise. But instead of being angry, she squeals when she saw the teddy that I hold.

 

"Aa, it's cute." She takes the teddy from my hand.

 

"You like it?"

 

She nods. "I guess I'll buy this one."

 

"Don't you need the larger one for accompanying you to sleep." I as I refer to her name, Aegi. It means 'baby' in Korean language.

 

She narrows her eyes. "Aish. I'm not a kid anymore."

 

I just chuckles to hear that. "Okay, okay. Let's pay for him." I turn her body around and push her toward the cashier.

 

But at the end, she also buys another bigger teddy.

 

After we're done with the Teddy Bear Museum, we go to the beach as well as to find something to eat. We are playing on the beach after eating. Then I look at my watch and find that it's almost the time for us to go home.

 

"Aegi." I look at her. "We have to go back now. Or else we'll be going to miss the Ferry."

 

"Ee?" But then she realizes that she also have many things to do on her schedule. "Ah, okay."

 

She seems reluctant to leave as she pouts. But she can't help since she has schedules to come. She was busy and will be very busy since she will have a duet with Super Junior's Yesung soon. She told me while we were having our lunch. She also told me that she will have her debut soon. But I'm happy for her because she's finally able to stand on the stage.

 

Finally we're aboard the KTX that will bring us back to Seoul. The day already turns to night at the time when we're arrived on the main land. There aren't many passengers aboard the train so I don't need to worry of being recognized by anyone.

 

Aegi sits beside me. She looks very happy yet very tired. Some yawns escape from . She must be tired because of our trip.

 

"Aegi." I call her softly.

 

She diverts her gaze from the view outside to me.

 

"You're tired?"

 

She just smiles. But the look on her face cannot deceive me. She yawns again.

 

"Rest your head on my shoulder. I'll wake you up if we're arrived."

 

She nods and obeys. She leans over and puts her head on my shoulder. Aegi looks really tired and sleepy. She can barely open her eyes anymore.

 

"Lee Gikwang."

 

I hear her calling my name. So I turn my face to see her. She's smiling as her eyes close.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Thank you for today. I like you the most."

 

That was her last words before she falls into a deep slumber. But her words make my heart beats again. And I can't help but to smile to hear the words. Even though it's not the words that I have been waiting for, but my heart flutters because of those words.

 

Oh, Aegi. You don't know how much I love you.

 

I kiss the top of her head. "Sarangheyo, Shin Aegi." I tell her softly.

 

---

Another chapter is up~ and @deedee48 Yes, they're going to Jeju Island, just like that~ ^^

Can't believe that I'm actually looking for the route to go to Jeju Island and also the time duration to go there, also looking for the exact place of Teddy Bear Museum on my sister's Korean Tourism Guide book. And plus, I'm putting Teddy House shop inside the Teddy Bear Museum XDD And if you're wondering which Teddy that Aegi bought on that day, the doll is like this >> here. BTW, the dolls are mine XDD So credit to me~ ^^

And... kyaaahahaha~ Indirect kiss from Gikwang to Aegi~ XDD I have imagine the scene since long~

For all the readers, I hope you will enjoy the fic. For all whose already ready read Kyuri91's Aeternus Eternus and read this fic, I hope you will enjoy and like this fic as much as you like the sequel. If you haven't read the previous fic, you can find the link on the foreword.

Enjoy~ (^o^)/

And Aegi is such a kid for liking Teddy Bear the most XDD *same as me though*