∞ The Performance ∞

Aeternus ∞ Eternus : Forever

 

The music starts. Aegi is standing on the stage. She looks so pretty and sweet with soft pink one piece dress and white high heels. Her long hair is loosened and fixed into loose curls that made her looked elegant. A sweet smile appears on her lips and she seems to be shy. Gikwang appears and walks toward her.

 

Namjachinguga saenggimyeon hago shipdeonil neomuna manha

Nal neul kkumeul kku-eosseo

 

There are so many things I’ve wanted to do once I had a boyfriend,

I’ve always dreamed

 

Aegi sings the first line with shy attitude as Gikwang approaching her. She takes a quick glance to him as she points at him then drops her gaze in shy attitude, earning her a smile from Gikwang.

 

Cheot beonjjae gil geori-eseo

Kiseuhae bogi du beonjjae mallya

Chuncheon haeng saebyeok gicha


First, kissing on the street,

Second, you see, is a train to ChoonChun at dawn

 

Aegi shows number one with her free hand then brings the finger to her lips. Then she formed number two with her fingers and clenchs her fingers into a loose fist as she dreams to have a trip somewhere with her boyfriend. Gikwang just smile to her wishes with his hands intertwined on the back.

 

Se beonjjae sopung gagi

Ne beonjjae deunge eophigi

Daseot beonjjae keopeullingeun gibbon

Boo boo boo jeongmal dalkomhal geoya

 

Third, going on a picnic,

Fourth, getting a piggyback ride,

Fifth, couple rings are standard
Boo boo boo it would be really sweet

 

Then she forms number three with her fingers and acts as if she’s thinking on where they will spend their time picnic together. Gikwang pats her shoulder and Aegi looks at him. Gikwang turns and faces his back onto Aegi. He tells her to jump on his back to have a piggy back riding. Aegi smiles because of it. Then she forms number five with her hands and touches the bottom of her right ring finger with her thumb. And when she said that ‘gibon’, she points at Gikwang. Then she brings her hand to cup her cheek as she said, ‘jeongmal dalkomhal geoya’.

 

Wae ireohke dugeun dugeun dugeun dwini saenggakman haedo

Han gajisshik maeil maeil maeil neowa dahae bol geoya

Nannega isseo haruga jeulgeoweo ijeneun duriraneun ge

Nae sojunghan neo baby baby baby baby boo~

 

Why does my heart beat thump thump simply at the thought

I’m going to do each of things daily daily daily with you

My day is enjoyable because I have you,

Now that the two of us are together

My precious you, baby baby baby baby boo~

 

Aegi touches her chest when she said ‘dugeun dugeun dugeun’. She sings the parts as if she’s telling that she wants to do everything each days with Gikwang. She faces her body to Gikwang and almost touches his chest to tell him that she’s happy to be with Gikwang and the fact that she’s together with him right now. She smiles as she ended her part. Gikwang returns her smile.

 

Yeojachinguga saenggimyeon hago shipdeonil naegado manha

Hangsang bureoweo haesseo

 

There are so many things I’ve also wanted to do once I had a girlfriend,

I’ve always been envious

 

Gikwang points at Aegi as he said ‘yeojachingu’. Aegi chuckles and covers her lips because of it.

 

Yeoseot jjae shimyayeonghwa

Ilgop jjae noridongsando

Yeodeol beonjjae kkamjjak ibenteudo

 

Sixth, late night movie,

Seventh, amusement park too,

Eighth, surprise event too

 

Gikwang touches Aegi’s nose as he sings the sixth wish. He moves from the one side to the other side as he brushes his hand on Aegi’s waist as he sings seventh wish. He rounds his arm and covers Aegi’s eyes with one hand as he sings the eighth wish. Aegi acts as if she’s surprised with the imaginary event.

 

Boo boo boo jeongmal haengbokhal geoya

 

Boo boo boo, I would be really happy

 

Gikwang takes Aegi’s hand and holds it on his own hand while he sings.

 

Wae ireohke dugeun dugeun dugeun dwini saenggakman haedo

Han gajisshik maeil maeil maeil neowa dahae bol geoya

Nannega isseo haruga jeulgeoweo ijeneun duriraneun ge

Nae sojunghan neo baby baby baby baby boo~

 

Why does my heart beat thump thump simply at the thought
I’m going to do each of things daily daily daily with you
My day is enjoyable because I have you, now that the two of us are together
My precious you, baby baby baby baby boo~

 

Gikwang brings his hand that holds Aegi’s hand closer to his heart as he sings ‘dugeun dugeun dugeun’. He raised his pointing finger as he tells her that he will try to do every thing a day with her. Gikwang releases the hand and rounds his arm on her waist to bring her closer then acts as he’s whispering to her that he’s happy and she’s a treasure for him. Aegi drops her gaze as she feels that she’s blushing. But then, Gikwang moves away for the next verse.

 

Heunjayeotdeon saengiri hari eobtdeon jumari

Ireum bureun naldeuri ijen gidaryeojyeo

 

My once lonely birthdays, boring weekends
I now await labeled days

 

Gikwang acts as if he is telling Aegi that his birthdays and weekends were lonely and boring. But now he can’t wait to see her. Aegi gives him a pity look and agrees with him.

 

Duriraseo joha hamkkeraseo joha

Eodi-e itdeunji tto mu-eol hadeunji neowa

 

I like that it’s the two of us, I like that we’re together

Wherever I am, whatever I’m doing with you

 

Aegi raises her hand and touches Gikwang’s chest. Gikwang smiles sheepishly and holds her hand on his chest as he joins Aegi on the song.

 

Na geu junge jeil jeil jeil hago shipdeon han gaji~

 

The one thing I’ve wanted to do most most most out of those things

 

Gikwang lowers Aegi’s hand and holds it on his hand.

 

Neol saranghae geumal geumal geumal hanbeon malhae boneunil

Neol saranghae geumal geumal geumal hanbeon deulhae boneunil

 

“I love you,” saying those words those words those words just once

“I love you,” hearing those words those words those words just once

 

They are singing the parts with their eyes fixed at each others and their hands intertwined. But those three words are the words that they exactly want to tell to each others.

 

Naege wa jwoseo neomuna gomaweo nae gyeote nega itneunge

Namanui sarang baby baby baby baby boo~

 

Thank you so much for coming to me, you being by my side

My love, baby baby baby baby boo~

 

Aegi gives Gikwang a slight bow as she thanks him for being on her side. Gikwang just smiles to see it.

 

Baby baby baby baby boo~

 

Baby baby baby baby boo~

 

Aegi ends the song sweetly as she drops her gaze shyly and Gikwang looks at her sweetly. After that, Gikwang takes her hand and both of them are giving a bow to the audiences who give them applause and screaming their names.

 

As they turn and walk back to the back stage, Aegi pouts and says, “Because of you, I’ll get so many anti-fans after this.”

 

Gikwang only laughs to hear that.

 

***

[Breaking News]

 

BEAST’s Lee Gikwang is Dating Shin Aegi

 

After many times denying the fact, finally SM Entertainment and CUBE Entertainment reveal that BEAST’s Lee Gikwang and SME solo singer, Shin Aegi, are dating. It turned out that they had been dating for sometimes. The official announcement said that the two have been keeping their relation privately for two years.

 

The first rumor about their relation was spreading because they were seen holding hands as they were shopping together when they have the same schedule overseas.

 

The couple first met three years ago because of BEAST’s Personal Assistant, Im Haemi, who is also Aegi’s bestfriend and become close friends ever since. They started to date around December two years ago. It means that they already in relationship when they had their Christmas Special Stage together.

 

Meanwhile, the netizen commented variously about the news. But most of them were congratulating and wishing that the couple would be happy.

 

And regarding the netizen's reaction, Gikwang said through his twitter account that he only wished that his fans never hurt Aegi because of her relationship with him.

 

Congratulation for Lee Gikwang and Shin Aegi.

---

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE

 

---

Update~ And finally the fic reach it's end~

For all the readers, I hope you will enjoy the fic. For all whose already ready read Kyuri91's Aeternus Eternus and read this fic, I hope you will enjoy and like this fic as much as you like the sequel. If you haven't read the previous fic, you can find the link on the foreword.

Enjoy~ (^o^)/