∞ Jealousy ∞

Aeternus ∞ Eternus : Forever

 

+ Gikwang's POV +

 

"Lee Gikwang."

 

I think I hear an angel calling my name. Her voice is so sweet and beautiful.

 

Am I dreaming?

 

But the voice sounds so familiar.

 

"Lee Gikwang, wake up."

 

Ah, I know this voice. It's Aegi's voice. No wonder it's so sweet.

 

But why does her voice sound so real?

 

"Aish, this kid."

 

I hear her mutters. I smile to hear her calling me 'this kid'.

 

But, wait.

 

I was sleeping. It's my room. It's clearly Aegi's voice. And what did she do on my room?

 

With that thought, it’s enough to make me open up my eyes widely. I turn and see Aegi standing beside of my bed with her both hands on her waist. She pouts her lips, puffs her cheeksand seems to be pissed. I sit up so sudden to see her at my room.

 

“What are you doing here?” I ask her. Usually Haemi is the one who wakes me up. “It’s guys’ room. Where is Haemi?”

 

“What am I doing here? I’m waking you up. Haemi is out side, making breakfast for you all. She told me to wake you since you’re the last one to wake upand breakfast is almost ready.”

 

I pull up my blanket to cover my body. Somehow I feel that I don’t use enough clothes on me. I only use sleeveless shirt and boxer to sleep. And I don’t want Aegi to see me like this. It’s the first time Aegi ever wakes us up. She never did that before even though she was staying over at Haemi’s placeand taking breakfast with us. Somehow it feels so awkward.

 

“Uhm.” I let out a fake cough. “Okay. I’ll go out later.”

 

“But I need to clean up your room.”

 

“Give me 5 minutes to get dress.”

 

“Get dress?” She frowns.

 

“Please.” I beg her.

 

“Okay.” She nods and turns. But she doesn’t leave and turns again to see me. “You know what.” She smiles naughtily. “I never thought that Lee Gikwang of BEAST is drooling while sleeping.”

 

I think my face become red as I feel a rush of heat crawls into my face. I quickly cover my mouth with my hand. I don’t want her to see me like this. But then, I see her laughing out loud.

 

“Oh, Gikwang. I’m just joking.” She said between her laugh. “Hurry gets up, okay. Don’t make Haemi and the other wait for you too long.” She turns and walks away from my room as she closes the door behind her.

 

I throw my self back to my bed after she left and cover my eyes with my lower arm.

 

Oh, gosh. I feel embarrassed. Aegi has seen me on the worst time of the day, the time when I just woke up from sleep. I’m sure that I look ridiculous with swollen and sleepy face. Not to mention the drooling part.

 

Aish… why didshe have to wake me upon the first place?

 

But then, I don’t hate the fact that she wake me up. In fact, I want her to wake me up everyday. To think about it, it’s just making my heart beats faster

 

I lower my arm from my face as I smile and my lips then bite a small portion of my lower lip.

 

Yeah, I like the image of her waking me up in the morning.

 

But who she is to wake me up everyday like what Haemi always does to us. Aegi is not our personal assistant or our manager. She is just Haemi’s best friend that happens to be the girl that I love.

 

But still, I like the thought of having her to wake me up in the morning like this.

 

I release a sigh then bring my self up from the bed. I’m feeling that my energy already re-charged for today and I’m ready for doing anything. With that feeling, I step down from the bed.

 

 

- Doojoon's POV -

 

I look around when I hear the door opens. Aegi comes out from our room. “Does he awake?”

 

She nods as she closes the door and walks toward the kitchen. We are preparing the table for breakfast.

 

“Wow, that’s new. I guess only Haemi’s the one who can wake him up in less than five minutes.” Hyunseung arranges the chopsticks on the table.

 

She smiles and turns. “Should I take that as praise then?”

 

I smile lopsided because of it. “I think you should.But if you can wake Hyunseung or Junhyung less than five minutes, that is when I’ll give you applause.”

 

“I’ll leave that to Haemi. If I have to wake him up…” She points at Hyunseung, “…I’m sure the first thing that I will do it to kick him out of the bed.”

 

Hyunseung shoots her a protest glare. “Ya! Pay some respect here. I’m older, you know.”

 

Aegi just chuckles and gives him a wink then turns to help Haemi with the breakfast.

 

“Aish, that girl.” Hyunseung drops his gaze to the table again. “When will she respect me as an oppa for her?”

 

I just smile to hear it.

 

Hyunseung and Aegi…

 

Even though they’re close but they love to tease and argue. But their relation is purely platonic. Aegi never has brothers. She’s the last child on her family and has 2 older sisters. And to brother like what she always does to Hyunseung is always being her wish if she has a big brother. Aegi ever told me once when I asked her why she loves to tease Hyunseung a lot. Beside, even though they seem to argue a lot, but Hyunseung will be the first to stand up whenever someone hurts Aegi.

 

Probably that was the reason why I never told Hyunseung about my relationship with Aegi. I think he will give me a punch or a lecture if he knows about it.

 

Then I look at Aegi and Haemi on the kitchen. They are talking as they cook. I can’t help but to smile as I see them. Aegi and Haemi look great and cute together.If you see them, you will see that they’re cared to each other more than anything. I must say that I’m envying them for their friendship. Haemi’s softness will tear down Aegi’s coldness and Aegi’s bluntness will protect Haemi’s kindness. As friends, they’re filling each other very well. Even the love matters won’t tear them apart.

 

Ah, in this case, I mean about Hyoseun. Aegi told me before that she had fallen in love with Hyoseun once and she also told me that she had moved on from him since long.

 

But both of them are indeed special girls for me. Haemi was someone that I loved.

 

And Aegi…

 

Aegi is a girl that ever became my girlfriend. Even though she decided to end our relationshipafter two weeks, but she’s the one that I can rely on in the most of the time. I always care about her as much as I care about Haemi. She is so close to me.But now, somehow I question my self.

 

What does Aegi mean for me?

 

A best friend?

 

I don’t think so. She’s more than just a best friend.

 

A sister?

 

It’s almost like that. But not similar.

 

So what does she mean for me?

 

Then the sound of the bedroom door being opened is distracting me. I turn and see Gikwang walks out from the room. To see him, I frown. Usually Gikwang drags his feet as he feels sleepy on the morning. But today, he seems to be hyper up. His face looks fresh as he walks toward the bathroom with light steps. I find it strange because Gikwang never acts like that on the morning.

 

But there again, that big smile on his face.

 

It is the same smile that I see yesterday. The same smile that somehow make me feel annoyed. I feel uneasy as I clench my fist.

 

What’s with that big smile of Gikwang?

 

I’m sure it was the same silly smile that always plastered on his face.

 

But, why am I feeling so annoyed by it?

 

 

 

= Aegi's POV =

 

“Who’s going to help me with the dishes today?” Haemi turns to the BEAST members with a stack of bowls on her hands after we’re done with our breakfast.

 

Actually, I wanted to volunteer my self to help Haemi. But then, Hyunseung who sits beside me pulls me back to my seat and points Yoseob as the other members turn their face to Yoseob.

 

Aish, these guys are like a group of children sometimes, pulling pranks to their own friends.

 

“Me?” Yoseob points himself and finds that s agreed. “Ya, I can’t I have to prepare my self now since I have a schedule. Our manager will pick me up soon.”

 

Hyunseung clicks his tongue. “Ah, you’re not fun.”

 

“Sorry about that.” Yoseob stands from his chair then turns his gaze to Haemi. A slight blush appears on his cheeks. “I’m so sorry.”

 

Haemi gives him a sweet smile. “It’s fine. You have a schedule.”

 

I guess Haemi’s sweet smile has made Yoseob become speechless and shy as I see him drops his gaze with blushing face. A shy smile comes to his face. I put my chin on my palm. It makes me slightly smile to see them like that as I’m feeling happy with them. They are so cute together.

 

“Then let me help you.”

 

I look around to Gikwang who sits across of me as I heard his words. He stands up from his seat with his smile and takes the stack of bowls from Haemi’s hands then brings them to the kitchen. Haemi gives Yoseob another sweet smile before she follows Gikwang to the kitchen while Yoseob turns and prepares him self for his schedule.

 

Ah, Gikwang beats me. He has done something before I can do anything.

 

Somehow when I see him, I remember the late conversation that I and Haemi have before we went to sleep.

 

Haemi was preparing the bed for us to sleep. We both would sleep on her bed. It used to be Haemi’s idea since she always wanted to try sleeping together with a sister that she would never have. Then it became our habit. No matter how small the bed was, we always slept side by side. Sometimes, we woke up just because either of us was falling to the floor.

 

“It’s done.” Haemi straightened her body and looked at the bed with satisfaction look. Then she took the teddy bear that sat on her desk and handed it to me. “And this is for Aegi.”

 

I just chuckled to see her as I received the teddy bear. “Thanks.” I told her as I patted the teddy’s head and kissed his nose.

 

“You always like teddy bears, don’t you?”

 

I nodded then put the teddy on my lap. “So…” I looked at Haemi. “Are you and Yoseob officially couples now?”

 

I could see pink shades on her cheeks. She turned her body and sat on the bed.

 

“I don’t know. There are many things to be considered.” She lowered her gaze. “But I’m fine with our recent relation. As long as I know his feeling is same as me, it’s fine for me.” She looked at me and smiled.

 

Haemi was too kind. But I thought that was the part of her that had made me attracted to her. I just nodded my head and looked at the teddy on my lap again. There was a question that I wanted to ask her.

 

“Haemi.”

 

“Hum?”

 

“How can you find out that you like Yoseob more than Gikwang or Doojoon?”

 

Another blush came to her face and she diverted her gaze from me. “Well…” She dropped her gaze and tilted her head. “Doojoon oppa told me this.” She paused for a while then looked at me with her pure eyes. “Between those people that you like, who is the person that crosses your mind right now?”

 

“Eeh?” Her question caught me off-guard for a moment as I almost spoke out a name to her. “Just like that?”

 

She nodded then dropped her gaze again as she felt shy. “And I told him that it was Yoseob.”

 

“Ah…” I just nodded as I felt understand.

 

But on that moment, I can’t bring my self to mention Gikwang’s name to her.

 

Yes… the one that crosses my mind when Haemi asked me last night was Lee Gikwang. And I don’t know why he crossed my mind. But he just did.

 

I raise my gaze to Gikwang and Haemi who wash the dishes on the kitchen together. They are joking around as I can hear their giggles from where I sit. Then I see Haemi flinches as if something enters her eyes. Gikwang seems to be worried as he quickly takes off the gloves that he uses and cups Haemi’s cheeks to check her eyes. He blows softly to Haemi’s eye.

 

I bite a small portion of my lower lip and drop my gaze as I feel something stuck on my chest.

 

Haemi is my best friend, I know. And I also know that Gikwang is nice to everyone. But I don’t know why I feel that I don’t like to see Gikwang treats a girl beside of me nicely.

 

I know this feeling.

 

It’s the feeling of jealousy.

 

But why am I feeling jealous to Haemi because Gikwang treats her nice?

 

Am I…

 

I quickly shake my head to brush off the thought of me liking Gikwang. I don’t want to think about it right now. Gikwang is my friend. And I don’t want anything to change between us.

 

I inhale. “I think I’d better going back now.” I stand up.

 

“Eh?” Dongwoon looks at me. “So fast? I thought you don’t have any schedule for today.”

 

“I am. But I want to practice.” I give him a smile. “I need to stay in shape.”

 

“You’d better be.” Hyunseung stands up. “Because I want to see you debut soon.”

 

I pat his arm. “Thanks.”

 

I turn to see Haemi. I guess her and Gikwang already heard that I want to go because both of them already come to the main room. I see Gikwang is frowning since I want to leave so soon. Probably he thinks that I will spend my time with them today.

 

I was. But I change my mind.

 

“I’m going back now.” I told Haemi.

 

“So soon?”

 

I nod. “Sorry.” I apologize to her. “I need to pick up my stuff on your room.”

 

“Ah, okay.” Haemi walks to the door and I follow her.

 

“Why don’t you wait for our manager to come? He can drive you back to your apartment.” Gikwang says as I pass.

 

I look at him. “No.” I reply him coldly.

 

I don’t know how I look but I see him froze. Probably he’s sensing my cold tone on my voice. I tear off my gaze from him and walk to the door. But I don’t mean to be cold toward him. I just can’t help it.

 

I…

 

I don’t know…

 

Aish… what’s wrong with me?

 

---

Hy-eom~

Another chapter is up and it's... I don't know... I'm kinda rushing to finish this part so I'm so sorry if I'm making many mistakes and it's kinda lame.

For all readers, I hope you will enjoy this fic. And for those who already read Kyuri's Aeternur Eternus and read this fic, I hope you will enjoy and like this fic as much as you like the prequel.

Enjoy~ (^o^)/

Comments answer:

@khjanjellss501: I think I already give hints~ ^^