∞ Awkward ∞

Aeternus ∞ Eternus : Forever

 

+ Gikwang's POV +

 

I look at my phone and smile as I see the latest tweet from Aegi. I was waiting for our turn to have the performance recording on our waiting room along with the rest of BEAST Members, our manager hyung and also our stylist noona. I exhale and bite my lower lip slightly. I’m so relieved that she’s back.

 

It seems that she already got her phone back after her first performance with Yesung sunbae. I didn't know that her phone got confiscated by her manager because our runaway trip until I saw her new update on her twitter account. I quickly called her after I saw her update and she told me everything. I felt guilty for her but she said that she didn't blame me and she thanked me for bringing her to Jeju. She also said that it was the best day of her life on these past 2 years.

 

Should I be praised by it?

 

But I'm glad that she's back already and everything back to normal.

 

On her latest tweet, she said...

 

Congratulation for the new release, my friends. I'm glad for you. Good luck for the comeback performance.

 

She doesn't mention for whom she dedicated her tweet to. But I know that it's for us, BEAST members.

 

Originally we're planned to have our comeback after Junhyung's birthday and before the Christmas day. But the plan was pushed forward because SM Entertainment will release their new star's debut, which is Aegi.

 

I can't blame our agency for the early release. Even though Aegi is a new star, but she already grabs many attentions world wide even before her debut. Probably I can say that she's the most expected debut artist for the year.

 

SME is surely smart enough to promote her 6 months prior to her debut through UCC and some special performances with her famous sunbaes. Her videos on UCC are attracting many viewers. And when she has her duet with Yesung, she got big responses from the netizens and fans. Even her followers on her twitter are rapidly increased.

 

Her beautiful voice, elegant appearance and sweet performance attracted many people. I was watching her performance on the TV and it was making me to hold my breath. Aegi is beautiful and I feel jealous to Yesung sunbae because he can have duets with Aegi.

 

I really really really want to have a duet with Aegi. For a sweet love song, probably.

 

I smile to that thought. I really wish for it. But I don’t know whether my wish will come true or not.

 

The sound of the door clicks open is breaking my thought. I look up and see Hyunseung comes to our waiting room. He has a bright big smile plastered on his face as he walks in.

 

“Ya. Look who’s that coming.” He turns to lean his back to the door and revealing the smaller figure behind him.

 

My smile blooms as I recognize the figure.

 

“Aegi!” Haemi squeals as she sees her best friend coming. She quickly comes to Aegi to give her a big hug.

 

Aegi just chuckles to receive a hug. Yoseob, Dongwoon and Junhyung come to her and give her brotherly hug. She also congratulates them for our comeback and they congratulate Aegi for her debut.

 

“But it’s not my debut. It’s just a special performance.” Aegi calmly said.

 

“But you’re finally standing on the stage, right?” Junhyung tells her as he rounds his arm on her shoulder. "It's a debut then."

 

She smiles on the way that always makes my heart flutters as she tucks her hair back to her ear.

 

Aegi is using her stage costume and make up. She wears soft pink color one piece dress and white color high heels. She will have recording too today, same like us. But she looks beautiful and sweet. She gives out different aura from the Aegi that we always see everyday. She looks innocently beautiful.

 

“Yes. I think so.” She said as she nods her head then she turns her gaze on me, making my heart skips a beat.

 

“Congratulation, Lee Gikwang.” She said casually to me with her smile.

 

I smile. “Thank you.”

 

She tilts her head as she sees me from head to toe. “You look great on that outfit.”

 

My smile goes wider with her praise. “Thanks, Aegi. I mean it.”

 

But then, she turns and she freezes. Her expression changed.

 

I follow her gaze and find out that she is looking at Doojoon. Doojoon seems to surprise as his gaze meets Aegi’s but then he smiles at her. But his smile seems so awkward.

 

“Congratulation.” She said then drops her gaze as she her lips.

 

“Thanks.”

 

And Aegi just nods her head. It seems that Doojoon wanting to talk with Aegi. But Aegi quickly turns away and comes to Haemi who prepares our suits.

 

I frown to see how they behave. Aegi and Doojoon are usually close. They can joke around and anything, just like how Aegi and Hyunseung act toward one another. But both of them are acting weird. Aegi even makes gaps with Doojoon and puts both of her hands on the back. She even doesn’t smile to him. And Aegi seems to avoid Doojoon.

 

Somehow when I see them like that, I can’t help but to think that something has happened between them.

 

And it’s making me feel afraid as well as confused.