∞ The Song To Sing ∞

Aeternus ∞ Eternus : Forever

= Aegi's POV =

 

I look at my wristwatch. It’s already 10 pm and we are arrived at the SBS office for a meeting with Gikwang and CUBE managers for the special stage. I walk in to the office with Dongjun oppa. While I wait for the elevator to arrive, I’m thinking and wondering what song that Gikwang chooses for our duet.

 

When the managers told me about the duet, I gave the idea to let Gikwang chooses the song instead of letting my self to choose. I was confused at that time and somehow I felt excited inside till I have to hold the urge to keep on smiling. It's my first time singing with Gikwang. I don’t know what I want to sing with him, so I let him to choose. But I really wonder what kind of song that Gikwang will choose for our duet.

 

I look at my phone and open up my Twitter account. Actually I was looking at Gikwang’s timeline earlier at the car. And I stopped when I found an interesting tweet of his that he tweeted this morning.

 

At last my dream come true!! \(^o^)/

 

I go chuckled again when I see the tweet. I can’t help to think that Gikwang is so cute. Even though he’s older than me, but he’s so cute. Probably more than Yoseob. No wonder that everyone in BEAST agree that he’s a pabo. Somehow I always laugh to see his silliness. He’s never failed to make me smile, giggle or laugh with his naïve comments and silly attitudes. But I know that Gikwang can be mature and reliable sometimes.

 

The elevator dings opened, bringing me back to reality. We come out from the elevator. We walk to the Inkigayo producer’s office. But then, we meet him before we reach his desk. Dongjun oppa greets him.

 

“Ah, you can go to the meeting room. CUBE is there already.”

 

When I heard that, I feel that my heart jumping. My heart jumps with the thought that Gikwang is here already and I will meet him soon. Somehow it makes me excited inside.

 

"Thank you." Dongjun oppa tells him then he looks at me. "Let's go."

 

I just nod then walk to the meeting room with him and the producer. Somehow I feel my anxious start to build up in every step that I take toward the meeting room. My heart beats faster and I feel nervous.

 

Finally we reach the meeting room door. The producer opens the door and walks in with Dongjun oppa following him. I take a deep breath to calm my self down then step in.

 

But somehow when I see Gikwang who already sits on one of the chair, raising his eyes to look at me and smiles to greet me, I find my self holding my breath.

 

“Hy.”

 

 

+ Gikwang's POV +

 

Ah, she comes already.

 

That is what I thought when I hear the door of the meeting room opens. I look up from my phone and smile to Aegi.

 

“Hy.” I greet her as I raise my hand to her.

 

She just smiles and takes one of the chairs across of me. I look at her for a moment before I turn my gaze to the producer. As usual, Aegi is great. She looks naturally beautiful and sweet yet mature at the same time. You won’t believe that she’s actually a year younger than me if you see her appearance. But I know her cute sides.

 

“So…” The produser opens the conversation then he looks at me. “Lee Gikwang-ssi, have you picked the song yet?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“But before that, I must to tell you that you only have less than 2 weeks to prepare the performance.”

 

“Well, I think we can manage.” Aegi seems to be confident.

 

The producer nods his head. “Okay then.” He looks at me. “Then what the song?”

 

I look at Aegi. “G.Na noona’s song with Bi hyung.”

 

“What will I do if I have a boyfriend?” Aegi asked.

 

I don’t know why, but I feel worry that she refuses to sing the song. “Yes. Do you mind?”

 

Then a smile blooms on her face and she shakes her head. “Nice song.” She said.

 

I smile because of her word. I really wish that she would know that actually this sing is my wish with her. But with her rejection for my confession for so many times, I guess I’d rather shut my mouth and just do this collaboration with her.

 

But somehow I feel that this collaboration will be very interesting.

 

---

Hy-eom~ (^o^)/

The song is actually G.Na feat. Rain - What I will do if I have a boyfriend.

 

 

Hoho, I put the one that Yoseob and Gayoon sang instead of the original one~ they are cute together~ XDD

So do you think the song will fit for Aegi and Gikwang's collaboration?? I hope it will~ ;D

For all the readers, I hope you will enjoy the fic. For all whose already ready read Kyuri91's Aeternus Eternus and read this fic, I hope you will enjoy and like this fic as much as you like the sequel. If you haven't read the previous fic, you can find the link on the foreword.

Enjoy~ (^o^)/