Characterization and Mission

THE CHOCOBALLS MEET THE WARRIOR

 

Park Shinhye a.k.a. Codename X

       - The one and only daughter of Black Warriors Grandmaster, Master Park. Their group is the largest and the most powerful in their place. Everyone are afraid of them except Warrior Tigers, their number one enemy. The only group who dared to stood as their rival.

       - Her mission is to kill Codename Y, the one and only son of Warrior Tigers Grandmaster, Master Y (Master Lee). She needs to kill the heir in order to erase the whole group in history, and to let them realize that they can't defeat Black Warriors.

Lee Hongki a.k.a Codename Y

       - The one and only son of Warrior Tigers Grandmaster, Master Lee. They are the second largest group in their place. They are the only one who dared to face Black Warriors as rival.

       - His mission is to kill Codename X and let Black Warriors realize that they are not the most powerful anymore.

Jang Guensuk

       - One of Hongki's friend and his right hand. He undercover's the real identity of Hongki to save him from danger. He acts as if he is the son of  Master Lee.

Choi Jonghun

       - Hongki's bestfriend who acts as his lover just to cover their identities.

Kim Heechul

       - Also Hongki's friend and his left hand. He acts as the leader of Chocoballs. A group that they used to hide their real identities.

=================

Shinhye's POV:

       No! This can't be! This is not true! Jang Guensuk is Codename Y?

       I checked again all the information that I got to make sure, but it's really him. He is the son of Master Y, the person that I'm looking for, the reason why I'm here in this place.

       Why I felt like I don't want to do this anymore? I must be happy because I already knew the truth but I'm not, instead I felt loneliness deep inside me. I don't want to kill him but I need to do it.

       Argghhh...what's happening to me? I'm not like this before. I never hesitate to kill my enemies. Infact, I love the smell of their blood. 

       I'm Park Shinhye, a warrior who believes that love doesn't exist. I just felt pity to Guensuk at that time that's why I saved him, but now that I already knew everything, I already knew his real identity, I WILL KILL HIM! 

       I made up my mind and no one can stop me. I prepare everything that I need for my mission. I need to do it as clean as possible. I wear a bullerproof incase he will fight back but I won't let that happen. I won't let him to hurt me back. As usual, I always use my favorite gun, the 45 calibre with silencer. There's no need to put a mask, he will die anyway. I will do this as fast as I could. I will accomplish my mission so that I can go back to my normal life as a warrior.

       I drive away towards the mansion where Jang Guensuk lived. I already studied every corner of the mansion so I already know where to enter and exit. I park my car 50 meters away, and just take a walk towards the mansion. When I arrive at the gate, I didn't waste any seconds and hurriedly climb at the wall and then jump inside. 

       He's really a warrior like me because he has no security guards also. Of course, we don't need it because we can protect ourselves. That's warriors!

       I slowly sneak a peek inside through the glass window and I saw him with Hongki. They are talking seriously, maybe that's an important topic. I tried to listen to them but I can't hear anything. I think it's soundproof. 

       Do they already know me? It's imposible! I hide my real identity very well so it's hard for them to find out.

       My target is just Jang Guensuk, so I'll kill him alone. I don't want to fail in this mission. I sneak again but they're still talking. Hmmm...not finish yet? Actually I can shoot him even if I'm outside if Hongki didn't cover my view of him. I think the glass window is not bulletproof but Hongki is sitting infront of Guensuk so if I'll shoot him, Hongki will die first and Guensuk can have a chance to shoot back. It's more dangerous.

       I decided to stay outside and wait for a right timing but for the third time that I look inside, I saw the four of them. 

       tt!!! So they're all here huh?? tsk.. I have no choice but to wait here until the three of them go home so that I can freely kill him.

     I swear, I will really kill him no matter what.