Confessions!

THE CHOCOBALLS MEET THE WARRIOR

 Shinhye's POV:

       "How's Guensuk?" I asked Minari.

       "He's awake nuna. You can visit him if you want."

       "Ah..okay.. I'll just go there."

       I went to a supermarket and buy some fruits for Guensuk and then I immediately proceed to the hospital. I don't know why but I felt like I really want to see him.

       I goes directly to his room after I arrived at the hospital. I saw him sleeping sideway with his back facing the door. I slowly get in without creating any noise to avoid from waking him up but it seems that he's awake and sensed someone coming so he face at the door and saw me.

       He slowly get up and I go near him and sat beside him on his bed.

       "Shinhye? You're here.!" He talked to me hesitantly. Maybe he never expect my presence.

       "Ah..yeah! Minari told me that you're already awake so I came here to visit you. How do you feel? Does your head still hurts? I brought some fresh fruits for you, wanna eat?" I offered him the fruits that I bought and he picked one and eat.

       "Thank you. I'm okay now. My head still hurts sometimes but it's not worst. You're presence makes me feel better.^___^. Shin....." 

       "Uh....you need something?"

       "Thank you.....for saving me.....again."

       "Uhm, you don't need to thanked me. I almost killed the wrong person. Sorry!"

       "It's fine........are you angry with me, Shin?"

       "What do you think huh? Of course I am! How dare you to hide the truth and just wanted to be killed! Why you didn't tell me that you're not Codename Y? I must've   shoot Hongki and not you!"

       "Because it's my job. I need to protect him. Shin......please don't kill him. He's not against your group, it's just his father. Please....spare his life."

       "I won't promise. I can't kill him now because he's not here, but I can't promise that I won't kill him. Maybe later I will do that. I need to kill him and that's a mission!"

       "Shinhye please......Master Lee was already dead and Hongki will become the next grandmaster of our group. Warrior Tigers and Black Warriors won't be rival anymore. We will go down to the level where we belong."

       "And how sure are you about that?Huh? You don't own Hongki's mind. You don't know what his thinking."

       "I know Hongki eversince we were kids.. He never breaks a promise. He is a man of his words."

       "And what did he promised you?"

       "He will do everyrhing so that you'll be mine ^________^."

       "What?>////<"

       "JOKE ^__^. He said that he will change some of the group rules including rivalry issues."

       "*sigh* Fine....I'll try to handle this. I'll explain everything to my father but......I'll still kill him!"

       "O_____O....Shin?? Please....."

       "Joke...^__^. I won't kill him anymore. That's a promise."

       "Wow....you know how to joke huh? but....that's not funny -____-.  Shin....."

       "What??"

       "Thank you so much. See....I'm right.. You're a good person who loves to act as evil ^______^." 

       "What? Evil huh! Wanna go to hell?"

       "Sure....lets go there together..^____^. I'm willing to go with you in hell. Lets buid a family there.^__^."

       "><..tskkk...."

       "Ohh...don't be angry my love. I'm just kidding. You're an angel...an angel that I really love....^___^"

       "*blush* Can you stop uttering that damn word?"

        "Why? because you're blushing? ^o^"

         "Of course I'm not!!! I'm not blushing!! It just annoys me><." 

        "Owws...you can't hide it. You're really blushing for real..^___^. Look at the mirror, your face is so red...hahaha....ayiieee....she's blushing....^____^."

        Arghhh....he really got me on my nerves. He's teasing me over and over again and I can't stand to it anymore. I pick an apple and throw it to him. It hits on his head! 

       "Ouch! Ahhhhhh....it hurts.....my head hurts...ahhhhh...."

       Oh God! Did I throw it so hard?

       "Guensuk, are you okay?? I'm sorry." I moved closer to check him if he's okay. "Does it reallt hurts? Wait I'll just call the doctor." I stand up but he grabbed my hand and I lost balance and ended sitting on his lap. 

       Our face is so close that I can even smell his breath. I can feel the heat that rushes all over my body. I want to move but I can't. My heart beats so fast. He's staring at me and I'm doing the same too. We stay in that position for I don't know how long until he broke the silence between the two of us. 

       "Shinhye.. . "

       "Uh...."

       "You're so heavy."

*pak*

       "Ouch...you just throw an apple on me a while ago and now you hit me again. You're so cruel."

       "Because you're idiot... .grrr..."

       Grrr....he's really annoying! I hate him! Tsk..

       I stand up and about to leave when I saw him holding his head as if it hurts but I didn't mind it. Maybe another acting.  I just walk away but he call me. 

       "Sh...in.... I think you need to call the doctor for real. It hurts Shin.."

       I turn back to face him but he's already lying. I panicked and shoke him but there's no response and I just saw blood running to his face from his head. I hurriedly ran outside and call the doctor.

       The doctor rushed inside and checked everything. He also injects something to him.

       "Is he alright doc?" I askes him worriedly.

       "Hmn...he's fine now. His wound is not totally healed yet specially the inner part, so you need to take care of his head not to bump hard objects because it can cause the blood to flow from the wound and if not treated quickly it's prone to hemorage. You really need to be careful. Just tell him about that."

        "Okay doc..thank you."

       It's my fault. I hit him twice. I need to be patient in handling his annoying attitude next time. 

       Why do I felt this? I always panicked when it comes to him...tsk...