Protecting Jang Guensuk

THE CHOCOBALLS MEET THE WARRIOR

Shinhye's POV:

       I'm at home, relaxing myself at my room when Minari called me and said that there's a group of guys who want to talk to me. Hmmm...who are they? I looked at the CCTV outside and I knew them....tsk. They're the guys at the bar before. So, they really came here huh? Maybe that's the reason why that Heechul tracked my address. I told Minari to let them in and I waited at the sofa. When they came in, I told them to sit on the sofa infront of me and they did. I looked at them one by one before I asked if what they wanted from me? The guy that named Hongki, if I'm not mistaken answered that they wanted to know me and be their friend. Huh! friend? They're just kidding right? That word doesn't exist in my world. I told them frankly that I don't need friends and I leave them but that damn Guensuk stopped me. He begged me to forgive him and be his friend. Hmmm...am I angry with him? Yes.. I'm angry and I don't like him. I told him to go home but he tries to gave me something. Huh! A gift? Is he kidding? I'm not the type of person who accepts gifts. I can buy anything that I want so I don't need gifts from anybody. I told him to bring that back when they leave or just throw it in a trashcan outside. I can feel that he's embarrassed and he left with his what he called friends following him behind. 

       I'm going back to my room but I heard something strange outside. *bang*  *bang*   *bang*  Gunshots?? ! Damn it! What's happening? I run to my room to get my guns and then I go outside to check it. I switch on the secret communication between me and Minari. "Minari can you hear me?" "Yes nuna. What's happening? I heard some gunshots outside." "Listen! Go to the computer laboratory inside my room and check all the CCTV's around the mansion. Tell me the locations of that bastards where the gunshots came from and also their number. "Okay nuna! Got it!" While waiting for Minari's information, I slowly sneak outside while checking carefully each and every corner of of the mansion's gate where the bastards must be hiding. "Nuna! Get down! They're behind you!" Minari shouted on the line. I get down and turn back quickly and I saw three people wearing all black with masks and high powered guns aiming at Jang Guensuk? !! "Nuna, be careful! There are nine of them inside, circulating the four guys who came here and then one outside as look out." "So their target is??" "One of the four." I'm pretty sure that it's Jang Guensuk. "Can you give me their exact locations?" "Ahm..okay nuna. Three of them are behind you, you already saw them right? The other three are hiding at the back of their car. I think they're waiting for them to come closer to their position. And the last three are positioning at the mansion's roof." "What? How did they got there?" "I don't know nuna, but I'm sure that they're skilled enough to do this. Just be careful." "Okay, don't worry about me, I can handle myself. Just take care of all the people inside the mansion. Don't allow them to go out unless it's already stable outside." "Okay nuna..I understand."

       What's his real identity? Why these people want to kill him? I need to know everything but as of now, I must do something first. I don't like him but I can't let him die here. I stand up slowly but one of the guys behind notice me and aim his gun to Guensuk. !! "GET DOWN IDIOTS!!" I shouted to them.He slowly turn back and saw me. ..he's really idiot!! "I said GET DOWN not TURN BACK!! FOOL!!" I shouted again while running towards him  but one of the guy on the roof shoot him but luckily, he's quick enough to escape from the bullets. Hmmm...he's good huh! 

       His three friends run towards the basement area to hide while he just hide behind the wall. I follow him. "Who are you? and why they want to kill you?" I asked him. "You don't care! Even if I die here, you don't care!" "Huh! do you think I will do this if I didn't care?" "*smile* So you care for me?" "Of course not. I just don't want somebody to be killed in my beloved place." *gunshots* !! Here we are again. "Just go and save yourself, I can handle mine." He said. "Nuna...they're keep shooting in your direction! Go to the basement now!" Minari said on the line. "Okay..got it..thank you". I answered to Minari. "Here! Hold this and use it when needed. Go to the basement now and follow your friends there." I give one of my guns to him and told him to go to the basement. "Why are you doing this? I thought, you don't like me. If you'll keep on doing this, I'll surely fall in love with you more and more." "Shut up!! Just follow what I said and don't imagine such foolish things because that won't happen." "We will go to the basement together." "No! I need to handle this first." "They want me, not you! If there's someone who needs to handle this, that's me." "This is my place, my home, my residence and you're my visitor so I need to keep you safe. I don't care if they will kill you outside." "Then, we will fight together." "!! Do you really want me to be angry with you huh? Can you just follow what I said? or else...." "Or else what?" "Or else I will kill you by myself!" "Then do it! It's an honor to die on your hands." "Damn it! You're really fool! idiot! annoying! ! go to hell!! If you don't want to follow your friends in the basement then fine! just stay here!"

      If he don't want to go there then what? Who cares? I need to finish this. I don't care about him. Why would I?

       I come out from where I hide and face the damn bastards. They didn't shoot me even though they saw me, maybe because I'm not their target. But even if I'm the target or not, I don't care. They made me angry. There are already damages in my mansion so I won't just sleep and watch them. 

       Behind me. .*bang* *bang* *bang*

       On the roof.. *bang* *bang* *bang*

       At the back of the car...*bang* *bang* *bang*

       At the gate...*bang*

       FINISHED!!!

"Minari, you know what to do! Clean everything! As clear as crystal." "Yes nuna..got it!"

       The four guys came out. "How did you do that?" Heechul asked. "There's nothing to explain! You can go now!" "Are you a warrior?" The most handsome of the group asked me. I don't know his name but he's the most charismatic. "Who are you to ask that? You don't care if who I am! Can you please stop asking me such nonsense things? Just LEAVE!!" "Thank you so much for saving us..specially me. I will come here again, even if you like it or not. But at that time, I will come here alone. *wink*" 

">\\\\\//////< tsk.."