Clash Of Feelings!

THE CHOCOBALLS MEET THE WARRIOR

Shinhye's POV:

       !! Damn it!! They're not over yet? I can't wait here any longer. I need to do something now. If they have no plan to go home, then I will kill Guensul infront of them. I try to seek some ways to get inside.

       While thinking some ideas on how to get inside the mansion, I spotted the three warriors that are now going to leave.

       Nice! right timing! I already lose my patience.

       When they're already outside, I quickly sneak at the front door that was left unlocked.

       Finally I'm in!

       I saw him still sitting on the sofa.

       Hmmm...nice..there's no need for me to search the whole house just to find him.

       He's thinking something and just staring on the floor like a statue. He didn't even feel my presence. I slowly walk towards him but he still didn't notice me, so I sit down infront of him. He's shocked to see me and just stares at me for a long time without uttering any words. It seems like he can't believe in my presence. We stay in that awkward situation for I don't know how long. I just stares at him also. I want to speak but no words comes out from my mouth. I don't know why, but I felt pity to him. My gun is just beside me and I can get it anytime that I want to shoot him but it seems like I have no  plan to do it. My mind wants to kill him and accomplish my mission but my heart don't. If I fail to do this, this will be my very first failure, and my father will surely got angry with me. I don't want that to happen.

       Warriors have no heart! We have no time to love! Love doesn't exist in our world! Brain is placed in the head and positioned above the heart because brain is the superior part of human's body. Brain must be followed and not the heart!

       This is it.....!!! I will do this! No one can stop me!

       I slowly pick my gun but I hung up when he speaks.

       "Shinhye? Is that you? What brings you here?" He asked me like he didn't know the truth yet.

       Does he really don't know me yet? or he's just acting?

       "Don't you really know me? Huh! Jang Guensuk a.k.a Codename Y?" I asked him back and he froze with mouth opened and widened eyes because of shock.

       Hmmm...with his actions, it's pretty obvious that he already knows everything. 

       "Ahh....you already knew it?" He asked me and I smile.

       "Of course! And that's the reason why I'm here. I think you already know it right?"

       "You will kill me? That's why you're here? I know that you don't like me eversince we met. I know that you're annoyed with my presence. But, is it a sin if I will say that I love you? For the short period of time since I met you, I felt love. I'm inlove with you Park Shinhye. I love you. Even if you push me away billions of times, I'll still love you. The world maybe ends but my feelings for you won't. Even if you kill me now, even if I die and leave this world forever without coming back, you'll always stay in my heart. Remember this words Shinhye, I love you till eternity."

       My heart sinks and tears into pieces after hearing his words but I need to be strong and act like a real warrior.

       "Shut up!! Love doesn't exist in this world anymore! It's just lust! Understand? What you feel is just lust! You don't love me. You just want my body. That's the truth! So, back off!! or I'll kill you!! Ahh...there's no need to say it because you'll die anyway. Stop uttering such heaven words for ladies because it won't work on me. Stop saying nonsense words. If you think that you can change my mind through your damn words then you're wrong. You're just wasting your time because I will really kill you and accomplish my mission."

       "Then do it! What are you waiting for? Kill me now! If my death is your happiness then I'm willing to give it to you. I won't fight back because dying in your hands is a great honor. I will accept my death without any hesitations and I won't regret anything. What are you waiting for? You can kill me now!"

       Huh!! He really wants to die, then good. Killing someone who won't fight back is easy as eating a piece of cake. 

       I get my gun and pointed it to his head. He didn't react, instead he slowly move down and kneel infront of me. He really wants to die huh!! He's so peaceful and did not utter any words. He's just waiting for me to shoot him.

       He's really fool! 

       Enemies are enemies. Nothing will change about that. I don't need to feel pity on him. What I need is his death. I need to kill him and that will I do. 

       I cocked my gun ready to shoot and.......

*bang* ....I shoot him. 

       I quickly left the mansion. 

       On my way outside, I saw Minari running towards me. He's pale and sweating. 

       "Nuna..are you Codename X?? And your mission is to kill codename Y?? Is it true Nuna?"

       "Ah...so, you already discovered it?"

       "I just discovered it a while ago. This is the house of Guensuk right? Where is he?"

       "He's inside. I killed him."

       "What? Oh my God Nuna....you killed the wrong person!! It's not him! He's not Codename Y!"

       My heart breaks into tiny pieces and scatters on the ground. My knees lose its strength and I fell kneeling on the ground. My soul leave my body, my brain leave my head and my heart leave my chest. I'm dumb and senseless.

       "You're just kidding right?"

       "No Nuna... I'm telling the truth. Lee Hongki is the real Codename Y and not Jang Guensuk. He's just covering the real identity of Hongki to save him."

       "Lee Hongki?"

       "Is he really dead Nuna?"

       "I don't know....I left him without checking."

       After hearing it, Minari rans to the mansion and that's the time that I got back my strength. I stand up and ran following him. 

       My heart beats faster. I just hope that it's not late. I hope that he's still alive. I can't forgive myself in this biggest mistake of mine.