Visiting Shinhye's house

THE CHOCOBALLS MEET THE WARRIOR

Guensuk's POV:

       It's already 7:30 in the morning but there's still no call or even text from Heechul hyung. I've been waiting for his call since yesterday, but there's nothing even one missed call. Did something went wrong? Did he fail in getting some information? I want to call him but he said that he will call me first so I must not call him. I'm already worried. I don't know what happen to him. I didn't catch even a wink of sleep last night. Hmmm...he told me not to call him but he didn't mentioned that I'm not allowed to call Hongki and Jonghun so, I decided to call them just to ask if they know about what happen to Heechul hyung. I get my phone and starts to dial Hongki's number but it rings before I can make my call to Hongki. It's Heechul hyung! At last he contact me. I answer the phone excitedly but in a little nervous tone. "Hello hyung! What happened? Did you got it? Did you get her name and address? Why you didn't call me yesterday? I'm worried and I've been waiting your call for the whole day." "Hey! RELAX!!! Nothing happened to me and yes I did it. I got her name and address. I didn't call you yesterday because I'm already tired so I decided to rest and just contact you today, satisfied?" I felt relieve after hearing those words. "Really hyung? You succeed? Thank you so much hyung. Who is she? and where she lived?" I asked him happily. "I'll just tell you later, when we arrive in your house. Just prepare yourself because we'll visit her today." "What? today hyung? but....hello hyung? hey hyung! Are you still there?" Arghh..he already turned off his phone.tsk.

       Haistt...what will I do? It seems that Heechul hyung is more excited than  me. I'm also excited to see her again but I'm really nervous. 

       Hmm...this is what I want right? So why wasting any seconds of my life? I'll prepare myself. I need to be good-looking when we meet again.^____^.

       I go to a flower shop and buy some fresh flowers and then I also buy chocolates for her. I just hope that she will accept this. I'm really nervous but I need to be strong. It would be harder for me when I got rivals like what happens in dramas. I won't allow anybody else to snatch her away from me. When I arrived at home, Heechul hyung and my two dongsaengs were already there, sitting on the sofa. "Hi hyung, How are you? You really bought flowers and chocolates for her huh? Do you already know her name?" Hongki asked me teasingly. "He didn't know yet." Heechul hyung answered. "Hyung, can you tell me now? so that Hongki won't tease me again." I smirk at Hongki but he just smiles at me. "She is Park Shinhye and she's living at Park Mansion." "What?" I'm shocked and it's obvious that I'm the only one who didn't know yet. "Park Mansion? The mansion after Villa XYZ? She's living there? Why we don't see her before?" Park mansion is just 30 minutes ride from here. We never seen her before so maybe she's just new in our place. "Hmmm...are you ready for her punches and kicks hyung? hahaha..don't worry we're just behind you.hahahaha..." Jonghun teased me. "You better prepare your own grave hyung.hahaha. " -____- He continue teasing me. "Hey Funi, stop that or I'll kick your !!><." Said Hongki. "Owss...really? Kick or KISS? Just tell if you want to KISS my .hahahaha.." Hay. .  I don't want to laugh but I can't stop myself from giggling in the cute conversation of this couple.^____^. Hongki throw him a deadly stare and he stopped teasing. "Are you ready?" Heechul hyung asked me. "Yes! we are ready!!" Hongki and Jonghun answered. "I'm asking Guensuk not the two of you.tsk." "Yes hyung I'm ready." I assure him but to be honest I'm so nervous. My heart keeps beating so fast. It seems like it's going to explode. 

       We leave and we're on our way now to the mansion. After 30 minutes of travel, we already arrive. We ring the doorbell and the gate automatically open. A guy comes out and approach us. I open the car's window and talk to him. "Hi, is this the house of Park Shinhye?" I asked him. He just stare at me like reading something on my face, before answering my question. "Who are you? and what do you want from her?" He asked me while raising his eyebrows. "Ahm..don't worry we're harmless.  We just want to talk to her." "Harmless or harmful, you can't win with nuna. I'll call her first." He call her using an i-com and after a few minutes of conversation, he let us in." I park the car properly and then we go inside the mansion.

       Hmmmm....their mansion is bigger than ours and the design is just black and white but it's still nice. We continue to their sala where she is already waiting. She's sitting on the sofa with crossed arms and legs. She signal us to sit down on the vacant sofa infront of her and we did. She stare at us one by one before talking. "What do you want?" "Ahhhh...." !! I can't speak. What's happening to me? I'm shaking and I can't utter any words. My heart wants to explode with the nervousness that I felt. "Ahm, we just want to know you personally and be your friend if that's fine with you." Hongki answered her. Arghh...thanks to him. "Hey hyung, what happens to you? Speechless?" Jonghun teased me again. "Of course not." I raise my brows while looking at him in a shut-up-or-i'll-burry-you-alive manner. "Ahm..sorry for that Ms. Park." Wohh..at last I can speak now. "Yeah, he is right." I pointed to Hongki. "We just want to be your friend and I'm so sorry about what happened at the bar before. I didn't mean to do that. I hope you'll forgive me. Ahm..by the way, let me introduce ourselves first. I'm Jang....." "Stop it!! I don't care if who you are and your friends. You can go now. I don't need friends specially LIKE YOU!!!" After she said those words, she stand up and left us but I stop her. "Ahm..please just forgive me and be my friend." "Didn't you hear me? I said go!! and can you please stop asking for forgiveness? I'm not God!! Just leave before I can do something to you." "Ahm..okay, we will leave but we'll come here again." "No need!! Don't ever dare to comeback here!!" "Ahh...okay but can you please accept this?" I give her the gift that I bought. "No thanks, but I won't accept any gifts. I can buy anything that I want. Just bring that back with you when you leave or there's a trashcan outside, you can put it there." 

        This is the most embarrassing moment in my life so far. I goes out from the mansion without saying anything. I throw the gift on the trashcan that she mentioned a while ago. I don't know why I'm hurt like this. It really hurts and I felt like I'm going to cry. Heechul hyung and my dongsaengs are just following me behind. They didn't utter any words too. Maybe they understand my feelings.

       I just continue walking when I heard.....gunshots??? *bang*   *bang*   *bang*  !! We're doomed!!

"GET DOWN IDIOTS!!!" A girl shouted. I turn my back slowly to see who she is....and.....it's her.... She's running towards us with two guns in her hands.