Confessions II!

THE CHOCOBALLS MEET THE WARRIOR

Guensuk's POV:

       I woke up in my room at the hospital and look around but nobody is present except me. I slowly get up but I stopped because my head hurts so I lay down on my bed again. I close my eyes trying to catch a sleep hoping that when I wake up, the pain is gone. I almost gone to dreamland but I heard some noice that distracts me so I open my eyes and look at the door and I saw Shinhye, opened the door and she's smiling at me. A smile was drawn in my face while staring at the girl walking towards my bed. She visits me again. I get up and sit on my bed enduring the pain that I felt.

       "Hi!" I greeted her cheerfully not minding the pain that I felt in my head.

       She just smiles at me akwardly. She sat beside me and stares in a few seconds before she talks.

       "Hello...are you okay?"

       "Honestly, my head still hurts but don't worry I'll recover soon. Just stay with me and I'll be okay." I again while giving my sweetest smile. I expected that she will get angry but to my surprise, she didn't. Instead she smiles back at me.

       "Uhm..that's good." She said. 

       "Ahh....Shin.... Don't you really like me? Do I really have no chance to be your man?" I asked her straightly. I don't know why that question pops out from my mind and comes out from my mouth but I still want to hear her answer. Even if it means rejection, I still want to know her feelings. Even if I'll be hurt, I'll accept it.

       "Do you want an honest answer?" She asked me back and nervousness rushes all over my body. I want to hear her words but I'm afraid at the same time. I'm afraid of rejection but I need to be strong and accept no matter what she say.

       "Yes. I want to know your real feelings for me even though the truth hurts, I still  want to hear it from you. Just be honest Shin, and I'll accept and endure the pain."

       "I hate you! I'm so annoyed during our first met. I really hate you at that time. Your presence was hell for me. But...now.....I don't know what I really feel. I don't know if I'm still angry with you or do I need to be angry.  It's the very first time that I panicked in a certain situation. When Minari told me that you're not Codename Y. I don't know why. I don't understand........but............I........hmmmm....ahhh....I don't like you! You're annoying! That's it!"

       "What do you want me to do so that you won't be annoyed anymore?"

       "STOP TEASING ME! THAT'S ALL!!"

       "Did I teased you? When? Where? How?"

       ">//////<……GRRRR......YOU REALLY WANT TO DIE HUH??? 

       "Oh...come on...I'm just kidding. Don't be angry. I swear from now on I won't tease you again, promise. I don't want you to be angry with me because I love you. I love you so much Shin, and I'll do everything for you."

       "I love you too....OO_____________________________OO what did I say? No....forget that..... ..that's not........I'm just kidding......ahhh.....that's just slip of the tongue.....hmm....arghhh....I HATE YOU!"

       "*__________________________* A warrior have no slip of the tongue. Once it is said, you can't change it anymore. You can't turn back from your own words. That's our number one rule.^________________^."

       ">/////////////< Love doesn't exist in our world.....>///////<."

       "^________^You really want to make an excuse huh! We're not allowed to love a non-warrior, but in our case we're both warriors so there's nothing wrong with it.^________^."

       ">< That's just a joke."

       "^________^ You don't want to be teased, you don't like people fooling around because you're a serious type. Jokes are not in your vocabulary."

       "-_________- Even if I like you or I love you, it's still hard for the both of us because we're rivals. I'm sure that my father won't accept our relationship if ever we have. We can't be together no matter how you dreamt about it. That's reality!"

       "You don't need to worry about your father. Master Hongki will handle everything. Actually, he's now talking to your father.^_______^ Don't ask me how I know...^______^."

       "o_________o what??? You gotta be kidding me!!!

       "Of course not. I'm dead serious. Let's just wait the result.^____^"

       We become silent and I can almost hear my strong and fast heartbeat. My heart is thumping like crazy and seems like it's going to explode because of happiness. Who expect that she has feelings for me too. Who will believe that she said 'I love you too' to me. Even though she tried to deny it, I'm very happy. She blushed after she said it.^_____^. She's very funny to watch while explaining.....that it's just a slip of the tongue...that she's just kidding....and so on...^_____^.

       She didn't say anything and just staring from nowhere, maybe thinking something, while I'm just staring at her. She's really pretty that I just want to keep staring at her figure forever. I carefully touch the strands of her shiny hair with my fingers which leads her to turn her gaze at me. She stares at me with her eyes asking what I'm doing.

         "Ahm.....sorry......." I apologize.

          "For what? For touching my hair? Hmmm....I know what you're thinking." 

        She smiles at me mischievously and suddenly pulled me into a kiss.

        O________________O She kissed me?? It's just very quick but !!! Did she really stole a kiss from me? I'm so shocked in her sudden action and can't even move in my certain position. 

       "That's what you want right? Then I gave it to you. How was it?" She asked me teasingly.

       -_______- She don't want to be teased but now she's doing it to me...-____-.

       "That's too quick! I want a passionate one!" I anwered her with a smirk and I pulled her for a kiss but the door suddenly open so I back off quikly. She throw me a death glare but I never mind it and just smile at her sweetly.

       Minari comes in awkwardly while changing his gaze between me and Shinhye. Maybe he saw the scene.-______-.

       "Ahmm....sorry for my sudden presence. Can we talk nuna?" He asked Shinhye.

       "Ahm...no that's fine...actually....i want to thanked you for your sudden presence. Thank you so much Minari..^_______^. Anyway...about what?" She thanked Minari while looking at me with raised eyebrows.  

       "Ahm...about the two of you nuna." My heart beats faster after I heard it but I'm just listening to them. I don't want to interrupt.

       "Oh...what's that?"

       "Master Hongki talked to Master Park about the two of you, and Master Park accepts your relationship if there's any or if nothing yet, he's willing to accept it in the future. Master Hongki agrees to be under Master Park's supervision so from now on, Black Warriors and Warrior Tigers are not rivals anymore."

       "REALLY?? Hongki convinced my father? Wow....it's a miracle!!! He's amazing huh!!!"

       "See.....I told you....Hongki will keep his promise." I interrupted.

       "Hyung, when you're discharge, Master Park wants to see you."

       "Sure....^o^ I want to meet my future father in law too.^____^."