THE END!

THE CHOCOBALLS MEET THE WARRIOR

*After 3 years*

 

Shinhye's POV:

       "Omma! Omma!" My 2 year-old Guenshin called me, while running towards me happily.

       "Oh...slowly...baby. Don't rushed too much. You look excited huh. Where's your Appa?" I carry her and asked her.

       "Appa...food..."

       "Huh?" She's just two years old so, she can't speak well yet. Sometimes I can't understand what she's talking about.

       "Appa....food..." She repeat what she said while pointing at the kitchen.

       "Ahh...your Appa gets food?" I asked her again and she nods.

       After a while, Guensuk comes out from the kitchen with cake in a plate.

       "Hi, baby...here's your cake...come on." Guensuk called her and she goes down excitedly and run towards her father.

       They sat on the sofa, and Guensuk feeds her with the cake that she asked and ate happily while I'm just staring at them from behind with a smile plastered in my face.

       It's been three years since my father died. It's been three years since our wedding. It's been three years since I got married with my most unexpected husband. I acted as the new Grandmaster of Black Warriors for three years now. All things happened unexpectedly but go on the right way. God is really the best Master of all. He gave me the most lovable husband who always makes my day complete. He also gave me the cutest gift I ever had, my precious Guenshin. There's nothing to ask for more because my life is already complete.

 

 

Hongki's POV:

       Ahhhhh.....it's another tiring day again. It's really hard to be a Grandmaster but I need to accept the position that my father left. For three years, I already changed so many things in the group including various rules. 

       Wait, where's Funi? I told him to come here but he didn't arrive yet. Tsk.....that guy is really.... -___-.. How dare him to let me wait here for so long? >____<.

*knock*  *knock*  *knock*

       Hmmmm...maybe, it's already him.

       "Come in!"

       "Hi, do you need something?"

       "What took you so long?>____<"

       "Ahm..sorry Grandmaster, I still finish my work. What can I do for you?"

       "Massage me!"

       "o______o What?.....but...."

       "No but's........I'm so tired and want to relax."

       "Yah...Hongki.....I don't know how to massage!"

       "Just give a try!"

       "Why me? Why you don't go to a massage parlor?"

       "YOU'LL DO IT? OR YOU'LL DO IT?"

       "-______- Fine, I'll try. Where will I start?"

       "Here, at my back.....wait, I'll lay down to make it easier."

       I lay down on my bed and he starts massaging me.

       Woah...it's relaxing ^__^. He said that he doesn't know how to massage but actually, he's good. ^___^.

 

 

Heechul's POV:

       "Babe, when will you marry me? It's almost three years since we're dating but you still don't want to get married. Marry me please....I want to have a family now, you know...I'm already getting older. I'm so envious with my dongsaeng. Don't worry babe, I will be a good husband to you, promise...."

       "Haisttt....you're really annoying. I already told you that I don't want to get married yet. I'm still young, I'm just 25 years old, too young to get married."

       "-_____- You're already 25 babe, you're not young anymore, you're already an adult.-_____-."

       "Ahhh....whatever.... I don't want to get married yet and that's final!"

       -________- This girl is so..........tsk....... Why do I love her so much? We are opposite,..haissttt.. I want to get married and have a family but she always reject my proposal, she always refuse. -_____-. Until when do I need to wait? -______-.

 

 

Guensuk's POV:

       It's been three years since I got married to the girl that I love, whom I gave my heart to. We're already three years living together and we had given the cutest angel of our life, our precious Guenshin.

       My dreams became a reality and all my wishes had been granted and I'm very thankful about it. But I still have one wish left, and that's to have a son. ^_______^.

       I'm mesmerizing all the memorable moments that we shared when Guenshin call me and I go back to my senses.

       "Appa! Appa!"

       "Oh...baby...come to Appa.... You want something?" I asked her.

       "Food Appa.....cake...." She answered sweetly.

       "Oh...you want to eat cake? Okay, just wait Appa here and I'll get your cake."

       I go to the kitchen and get a slice of cake from the fridge and I put it in a plate. 

       When I go back, I saw Shinhye carrying our child so I approach them. 

       "Hi baby, here's your cake...come on.." She goes down happily and runs towards me. We sat on the sofa and I feed her the cake and she eat happily, while Shinhye is just behind us watching the scene with a smile plastered in her lips.

       After she finished eating her cake, I turn back to see Shinhye but I saw her holding her head like she felt dizziness so I stand up and approached her. 

     "Shin? Are you okay?"

      "Ahm...yeah... I'm fine don't worry. I just felt dizzy but I'm okay." But after she said those words she starts to vomit so she ran towards the CR and I follow her worriedly.

        "Shin...what's wrong? Are you sick?"

       " Ahm....nope I'm not... I think this is normal...."

       "Huh? What do you mean?"

       "Ahm.... I think, I'm pregnant. It's been two months since my monthly period didn't visit me."

       "O__________O REALLY????  YES......!*__________*."

       "Omma! Appa! baby brother??"

       o__________o I almost jump out of surprise when Guenshin comes out behind us. I don't know that she followed us and baby brother?? hmmmm...^_____^.

       We just both nod and smile.

       

 

THE END!

 

=========================

Thank you very much to all the readers and subscribers of this story which came to an end now. I really appreciated your support until the end even though my story . This is my very first ongoing fic  and  it's my first time to write like this so I have a lot of mistakes, but you still support this so I'm very very thankful. 

Please support my other stories also.... Thank you so much.....love lots >3333. :-)