Wedding Day!

THE CHOCOBALLS MEET THE WARRIOR

Shinhye's POV:

       I hurriedly go inside the church and search for my dad. There are so many people inside so I calm myself not to shout to call him. I look in every corner of the church, my heart beats faster as the time slowly elapsed seconds by seconds. I continue looking around without asking anyone inside. They just look at me wondering what I am doing, or who'm I am searching, but they never tried to asked me, and I never asked them also. I just continue on searching until my eyes stick to the direction of the church's altar. My heart sank with what I saw. A man lying on a bed infront of the altar where the Father is also standing. I ran towards him and my tears started to fall. I'm losing my strength slowly but I gather all of it to reach him before it drained. I kneel beside him bursting out with tears. I never expect that this would happen. I go home to stay with him but how could fate be so cruel to me.

       "Dad! Can you hear me? Please open your eyes. It's me your daughter. I'm here Dad."

       I slowly hold his hand and talked to him. I wiped my tears with my fingers but it didn't stop from falling.

       "S....h...in...hy...e....? Is...t..hat...you..? M...y......dau...ghte..r....."

       My father talked to me but I can't clearly hear what he said because his voice is cracking. He's so weak. He slowly open his eyes and tightly hold my hand and press it into his left chest. I can feel his slow heartbeat which seem to stop soon. I don't want to lose hope but it's more painful thinking impossible things. Even if I'll accept it or not, I know that he's going to leave anytime now. 

       "Shin....hye....., where's.....G..uen...suk...?"

       He talked to me again but I can't still hear him  so I move closer to him and place my ear on top of his mouth.

       "Wh...ere's....Guensuk?"

       I can hear some words...Guensuk?? Is he looking for him? Right....he's looking for Guensuk...but....where's that ? He's not here yet. Did he oppose the idea of this wedding? That damn!! If he won't come, I'll surely kill him. If he really loves me, he should come here and marry me.

       "Ahm....are you looking for Guensuk Dad? He's on his way now, don't  worry Dad,  you'll surely meet him." I lied to my father  and told him that his coming even though I don't know yet.

       !! Guensuk....where are you?? You gotta die together with my father if you won't arrive. 

       "SHINHYE!!!"

       I heard someone calling my name so I turn back and saw Guensuk running towards me. He's wearing a white tuxedo. I stand up and hugged him. 

       "I thought you won't come."

       "How can I say no to the event that I dreamed off? How can I refuse to be your husband? I'm not fool to refuse our marriage. I know that it's too early for this but I'll assure you that you won't regret anything. Anyway, how's your father?"

       "He's so weak now and can't even speak straightly. He's looking for you."

       Guensuk move closer to my Dad and kneel beside his bed, then he slowly hold his hand.

       "Master Park, I'm Jang Guensuk. I'm sorry if we took so long to come here."

       My Dad signal Guensuk to move more closer and he did.

       "Guen.....suk......take....care...of my ....daughter....Don't hurt....her....don't....make ...her...cry..."

       It seems like he conveys something to him, but I can't hear it. 

       "Don't worry Master Park, I will take care of her even if you won't ask me to do so. I love your daughter, and I'm willing to die for her. Trust me Master Park, I won't hurt her. I will give everything that she wants, for her happiness."

       My Dad signal the Father to start the wedding ceremony. 

       We didn't march anymore. We just stand infront of the Father and beside my Dad's bed.

       The wedding ceremony began.

 

 

============================

 

       "Park Shinhye, are you willing to accept Jang Guensuk to be your lawful husband, in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer and till death do you part?"

       "Yes, father."

       "Jang Guensuk, are you willing to accept Park Shinhye to be your lawful wife in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer and till death do you part?"

      "Yes, father."

 

       After that, we automatically proceed to our vows.

 

      "I, Jang Guensuk, promised to be a good husband to you and will stay by your side forever. I will protect you in any way that I can and I'm willing to die for your safety. Your happiness means everything to me. I will be a strong wall in which you can lean on when the world is against you. I will be your partner in every ups and downs. Remember this Park Shinhye, I love you today ask me again tomorrow and I still do."

 

       "I, Park Shinhye, promise to be a good wife to you and will stay by your side no matter what phenomenon comes in our way. I will be your shadow who will stay with you wherever you go. You can lean on me anytime. I love you Jang Guensuk. Only death can separate us, that's a promise."

 

       "And now, I announce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

       We slightly kiss then I hurriedly check my Dad beside me. 

       My tears started to fall continously after I hold his cold and pulseless hand. He's dead! He leave me! He already left me! He died just after the wedding.

       I have no strength at all to keep myself from standing. I kneel down on the floor crying with Guensuk beside me massaging my back. He's crying too.

 

 

 

=========================

 

Last chapter to go! Thank you so much my dearest readers and subscribers. Even though this is my very first ongoing fic and it's not that good as what you expected, you still support it. Thank you so much <333.