First Move, Success!

THE CHOCOBALLS MEET THE WARRIOR

All Heechul's POV:

 

       Wooh... Do I really need to do this? Kim Heechul, the founder of Chocoballs, turns into a secret agent just to know someone's identity.

       I'm here at the bar now, where Guensuk and his ideal girl met for the first time. I need to look for the CCTV copies at that time to get even a single information. The owner of this bar is Simon D, one of the chocoballs and also my friend. I told him everything and he gave me the copies of each CCTV in every corner of the bar and also the CCTV outside. I watched every detail attentively.

       She arrived at the bar at 3:29pm. She goes directly at the counter and order some wine. She sat at the vacant table which was approximately 7 meters away from the table where we stayed after we arrived. We arrived at 4:30pm exactly, so we're just late by one hour and one minute. At 5:20pm, Guensuk approached the girl and after how many minutes, the girl stand up and punched him. After that, she leave Guensuk that was lying on the floor and used the back door for her exit. She drove away with her sports car towards the East direction which is also the direction towards Villa XYZ and the mansion of Park. Wait, I forgot to check the plate number of her car. I watched the last CCTV again and.......got it....her car's plate number is PRK 175 and color black.

       Arghh...at last, I got the information that I need. I gave back to Simon D all the copies of CCTV and I left the bar using the directiin that the girl used. I also used the back door and drive away towards the Villa. While on my way, I spot a familiar car towards my direction. It's really familiar....if I'm not mistaken, that's the girl's car. I need to make sure so, I turned back and follow her. She's fast so I drive faster too to catch her speed and got it......PRK 175 is the plate number so it's really her. I follow her but I keep a little distance so that she won't notice me. I'm just following her like a dog following his boss..-____-. I never expect that I would do such foolish things like this just for the sake of  Jang Guensuk's love life. Tsk...he's the one that must be doing this, not me. I'm still following her.....ohh...she stop at a gasoline station. I stop too but I always keep my distance from her. After that she continue driving and I also resume on following her. I don't know where is her destination, is it in heaven, in hell or in purgatory.T___T. Arghhh she stop again infront of XXX  club???O_____O... Is she also a member here? As far as I know, non-registered member cannot enter here. And you can't get your membership card if you're not a gun sharp shooter, black belter in any kinds of martial arts, master in archery, and car racer. You must possess either one of these skills before you'll become a registered member. So it means, she has either one of these skills?? Ohh common... I'm in trouble. But the way he punched Guensuk before it's pretty obvious that she's strong. I must follow her inside but I forgot    my membership card so I have no choice but to stay outside and wait for her. Yes, I'm also a member of XXX club ^____^. 

       After how many hours of waiting, at last she's already out and I'm pretty sure that she's now going home. I still follow her. I don't know if she already notice me but I don't care, what's important to me is to know where she lives and what's her name. She just passed by at villa XYZ and continue to the Park's mansion....and then she stop..... The gate open and she enters the mansion.....*bingo* so, she lives her. I'm turning my way back when I saw a guy going out from the mansion. I goes out from my car and approach him. "Ahm, hello...can I ask something?" He look at me up and down and then he smile before answering me.

"Sure...what's that?"

"Ahh..what's the name of the girl who just entered here a while ago?"

"Ohh...are you interested with her? If I were you, I must be afraid. She's not an ordinary girl. By the way, she's my nuna, her full name is Park Shinhye."

"Ahh...really??thank you...anyway I'm not interested with her....thank you again ^____^ bye..."  I smiled at him before going back to my car and left.  

       Wohh...first move, success!! She's Park Shinhye. ^___^. I need to go home now, I'm tired of following her like no end.-___-. I just call Guensuk tomorrow to tell him the good news.