Park Shinhye's Real Identity

THE CHOCOBALLS MEET THE WARRIOR

Shinhye's POV:

        I never thought that I would do that. Did I really save them? Huh! But who are they? specially Jang Guensuk? Why those people wanted to kill him? I think there's hidden mystery behind this. That Chocoballs might have secret identities and I will find it. I need to know everything about them. *knock* *knock* *knock* Maybe it's already Minari. "Come in." He comes in. "Nuna... I got it!" "Who are those bastards?" "You won't believe this nuna...they were warriors from your group." "What? Are you sure?" "Yes Nuna. I checked their identities before disposing their bodies and I'm really shocked to know this. You have killed your own comrades Nuna." "!! Damn it! That's why they never tried to shoot me. ! Who are those damn chocoballs? and why my comrades wanted to kill that damn Jang Guensuk?" "That's the question which I can't answer. You need to discover it by yourself. Maybe it's already time to communicate with your grandmaster again and ask him personally." "No need!! I will find it by myself. I don't need their help. I'm the one and only daughter of Master Park. The best of all the best warrior. The one and only heir and the future grandmaster of the Black Warriors. I will get what I want. Anyway, thank you! You can go now."

 

Minari's POV:

       Haisstt....she's still the Park Shinhye that I've known before. The best warrior that I've ever met. She never changed, from her attitude and also her skills, it's still the same as before. I won't forget the day when we first met.

 

*FLASHBACK*

10 Years Ago:

       "Help! help! Somebody help me please! I don't want to be a slave. Please help me!" I'm shouting for help with all my might while crying because somebody tries to kidnap me to be a slave, but no one heard me. "You're just wasting your voice in shouting! No one can hear you and will help you because we are in a place that only us exist..hahaha!!! Don't you see? There's no other people here, so just shut up before we'll hurt you! UNDERSTAND??"

       I'm still hoping that somebody will save me but no one came. They're dragging me like a dog and I slowly losing hope to be saved by someone. I continue crying like it's the end of my world. I close my eyes and let myself to be dragged by them. I have no strength to fight. I'm still a kid and weak compare to them.

       "You can open your eyes now!" Somebody talked so I slowly open my eyes and I saw a young lady infront of me. She's smiling at me. "Who are you?" I asked her but she didn't answer me. I look at her carefully with an amazed feeling of mine. I look at the people who wants to kidnap me but they're all lying on the ground, lifeless.  I'm shocked of what I saw and ask her again. "You killed them? How? When?" "Nevermind about that! You can go home now. I'm sure that your parents are already worried." "I have no home and parents. I have no family. No one takes care of me. I just take care of myself. I'm living alone." "What? Are you sure? *sigh* Okay fine, then just go with me and I'll take care of you." "Really? Thank you so much. May I know your name my savior young lady?" "Just call me nuna. You'll know my name later."

       I go with her happily while clinging to her arms like a little boy clinging to her older sister.

                                               *END OF FLASHBACK*

 

       Since then, I'm with her anywhere she goes. His father, the grandmaster of Black Warriors, gave her a mission that I don't know what and I never dare to ask her too. That's the reason, why we're now.

       The mansion were we lived, was owned by Mr. and Mrs. Park. They are not related to her. It's just coincidence that they have the same family name. They had no child so they're very happy when nuna came to their life. They treat her as their real daughter and she heartilly accepted them too. They lived happily like a real family until an incident happened. Mrs. Park found out that her husband was cheating to her. She's very depressed at that time and leads her to commit suicide. Nuna was very angry and killed Mr. Park. 

       After that incident, she became angry to any guy who tries to approach her. She hated all guys except me. I'm so thankful that her treatment to me didn't changed. Maybe because she see me as her younger brother. Actually I like her more than a sister but I will never ever dare to express my feelings for her. I don't want her to be angry with me. I'm satisfied living with her together and staying at her side all the time. It's better to be like this because I know that I can't have her no matter what I do. I'm already happy in my situation now, loving her secretly that only me and God knows.