He's Safe!

THE CHOCOBALLS MEET THE WARRIOR

Shinhye's POV:

        Minari check his pulse.

       "Nuna, it's still beating! But he lost too much blood. We need to bring him to the nearest hospital."

       "Okay, carry him outside! I'll just get my car."

       I run to where I park my car, and drive it towards the mansion. We brought him to the nearest hospital and goes directly to the emergency room. I forgot my mission in a moment.

       After one hour, the doctor came out and approached us. He said that he's safe and I felt relieved.

       "Minari, just stay here and take care of him. I will find Hongki. I'll finish my mission."

       "It's too late nuna, they already go home to Warriors Place."

       "What? Why so sudden? They're just at Guensuk's house a while ago."

       "Master Lee, the father of Hongki, died. Just take a rest nuna, there's always time for everything. Just forget your mission even a short period of time, and live like normal. Even just for now."

       Minari is right. I need some rest. I'm tired! My heart and my brain are fighting each other. I don't know what to follow. I really need to take some rest.

 

Guensuk's POV:

       I can't move. My whole body can't move. She killed me. She really killed me. 

       I wish for your happiness Shinhye. 

       Arghhhh....my head hurts. Why I felt pain? I'm already dead. She shooted me and leave. She didn't even listen to me. She really followed her mind and not her heart.

       "You're so lucky hyung. I think Nuna is already inloved with you. I can sense it in her actions. The way she acted when she's with you, it's pretty obvious that she has feelings for you. Take care of her hyung when you're awake. I will entrust her to you."

       Did I heard something? Maybe another soul like me who's leaving their bodies. I need to say goodbye to this world now. 

       "Hyung, wake up! Nuna is worried."

       I really heard someone talking. It's weird. 

       I slowly open my eyes and .........

       Where am I? It's all white. Everything is white. Maybe, this is what they called heaven.

       I roamed and look around and saw a blurd figure of someone. I close my eyes and open it again to make a clearer vision. He's familiar. 

       "Minari?"

       "Oh...hyung...you're awake! Thanks God! I just call the doctor."

       He ran outside.

       Doctor? Did he said Doctor? Don't tell me..... I'm still alive?

       Minari came inside with someone. He looks like a..Doctor?

       "It's good that you're awake. You recovered so fast. How do you feel? Specially your head?" He asked me.

       So, I'm not dead yet? I'm in a hospital? but.... who brought me here? Is it Minari? Did he save me from his Nuna?

       "Ahh....my head still hurts...when I tried to move...but aside from that, I'm fine."

       "Oh..that's better. Just continue to take your medicine and you'll fully recover soon."

       He checked everything and then goes out.

       "Minari! Why did you do this? If your Nuna found out what you've done, I'm sure she will got angry. You don't need to save me."

       "We did this together hyung. We brought you here together. We already found out that you're not Codename Y. It's Lee Hongki right?"

       "Hongki.......Hongki is in danger! I need to help him. Please tell Shinhye to not kill Hongki. He's good. He has no plan to kill her. Actually, he wants us to be together. Please Minari....do something. I'm begging you. Hongki cannot die. The whole group needs him. Please...."

       "You don't need to worry about that hyung. Hongki is safe. Just get well soon."

       "How can you be so sure?  Shinhye is a warrior. She's unpredictable. She tried to kill me unhesitantly. She will also do that to Hongki."

       "Just trust me hyung. Nothing will happen to your future Grandmaster."

       "Okay....thank you Minari. Where's Shinhye? How is she?"

       "She's fine and just taking some rest. She panicked when she knew that you're not Codename Y, that's why we brought you here immediately."

       "She panicked? That's unbelievable!" She shoot me without any hesitation."

       "That's because she thought you were Codename Y and her brain won over her heart. But believe me hyung, she don't want to do that." 

       I smiled deep inside my mind when I heard that. She panicked and worried about me? 

       I feel happiness inside my heart. So, I have a chance. ^_____^.

       We remain silent for how many minutes until Minari broke the silence.

       "Hyung, congrats! You got her."

       "Huh? What do you mean?"

       "Don't be so numb just because she tried to kill you hyung. I know that she likes you too. I can feel it."

        "It's not time for jokes Minari. Do you want me to stand up and jump like crazy? Stop kidding me."

        "Haha...it's better if you do that when you're fully recovered. I'm not kidding hyung, that's true. I knew Nuna for a long time. She's never inloved before, but now, I knew she is. She likes you so take care of here when you're already okay."

       "Minari......."

       I don't know what to say. Is he telling the truth? Does Shinhye really likes me? I will be the happiest person on earth if that will really happen. Do I really have the chance to be with my one and only love? Can we be together? But my friends are in danger. What will I do?

 

 

 

=================

Thank you so much to all the subscribers and readers of this story. I hope you'll stay until the end. Anyway, this story is already finished in a hard copy and there's just how many chapters left. This is my very first ongoing fic and I admit that it's not good. I really had a hard time expressing my ideas in english but I'm still hoping for your support until the end. Thank you very much.