Revealations

THE CHOCOBALLS MEET THE WARRIOR

Guensuk's POV:

       I thought that it was my last day on earth. I'm so thankful to Shinhye who saved me. I never expected that she would do that. Black Warriors are now chasing us, specially me. The really thought that I'm the son of Master Lee. They're after my life now and our mission has to start. We need to find Codename X as soon as possible before she did it first and kill me.

       "I'm sorry hyung. Your life is now in danger because of covering me. They thought that you're the son of Master Lee."

       "It's my job Hongki-shi. You don't need to say sorry."

       "I can tell my father to stop this and just show my real identity."

       "You can't do that! Your life is the most important of all. You must live no matter what because the whole group needs you."

       "Guensuk.... Hongki....you won't believe what we've found out!" Heechul hyung interrupted us. He looked pale and nervous.

       "Oh hyung...what's wrong? Why you looked nervous?" Hongki asked him.

       "Ahm...we already knew who is Codename X, and I'm sure that you won't believe this, but you can check the information again if you want to make sure." Jonghun answered Hongki. He is also nervous.

       I don't know why but my heart beats faster seeing them in that state, and it beats more faster after I heard about Codename X. It feels like I don't want to know that person anymore. But even if I like it or not we need to know him. We need to accomplish our mission and go back to our normal life as warriors.

       "Who is Codename X hyung?" I asked Heechul hyung calmly, even though deep inside, my heartbeat is not normal anymore.

       "Are you sure that you're ready to face the truth?" He asked me back.

       "Yes hyung. I am." I just say yes even if I'm not. I don't understand myself. I felt uneasy.

       "Codename X is....Park Shinhye."

       My heart jumps out from my chest when I heard it. I froze! I can't move! It's just a joke! They're just kidding! It's not true! She's not Codename X! Codename X is a boy! It's not her! It's impossible! They're just fooling around! They just want to prank me! They just want to know my reaction! Park Shinhye will be my future wife. She will be the mother of my kids. She's not a warrior. It just happen that she know self defense but she's not a warrior. She's not.

       "Hyung, you're just playing prank on me right?" I asked him. I expected him to say yes and laugh. I want to hear that he's just kidding.

       "As what I've said, you can check the information again to make sure, here..." He gave me the information sheets. I accept it and read it carefully anticipating that it's not true. But my world stopped while reading it.

       This can't be! It really states that Park Shinhye is Codename X. I read it again and again hoping that I just read it wrongly, but it's not. I'm not mistaken. It's really her.

       I stand up but my knees have no strength to keep me standing so I sit down again and crumple the papers in my hand. 

       "Guensuk, I understand what you feel but mission is mission. We need to make it happen no matter how hard it is. Even if it hurts, we need to accomplish our mission. We need to kill her."

       The words of Heechul hyung makes my blood boils. It makes me forgot our .

       "WHAT? KILL HER? OVER MY DEAD BODY! You need to kill me first before you can do that. I won't allow you to touch even a single strand of her hair. Don't you ever dare to hurt her!" His words really got me on my nerves which leads me to yell at him. 

       I will never ever let them hurt my girl. If I need to sacrifice myself just to save her, I'll do that. I'm willing to die just to let her live.

       "Guensuk hyung, if you really want to save her, then bring her with you and leave. Go to a place where warriors doesn't exist and live as normal people. That's the only way for the two of you to be together."

       Did I hear it right? Hongki wants us to be together? Did he really utter those words? I can' believe that he'll say that. But if I will do it, he will suffer the consequences.

       "Hongki! Are you crazy? You can't do that! You will suffer the consequences. You know that right? Think first before you decide if you don't want to regret at the end." Jonghun objects Hongki's sudden decision. I understand him. Not just Hongki will suffer, also him and Heechul hyung.

       "Don't worry Jonghun shi....I'll handle everything. My father is already weak. Sooner or later, I will be the next Grand Master. At that time, I will change everything. Black Warriors and Warriors Tigers will not be rivals anymore. That's my goal. Guensuk hyung, just convince her to go with you and all will be fine. Don't worry about the consequences, because we're not kids anymore. We can handle ourselves. This is the least that I can do for you. You cover my real identity for how many years so now will be my chance to pay what you've done. Do everything to convince her hyung and be happy."