Together Forever :)

THE CHOCOBALLS MEET THE WARRIOR

Guensuk's POV:

       After how many days of staying at the hospital, at last I'm already discharged. I have so many things to do now. I want to meet Mr. Park and I want to see my friends also. They never visit me in the hospital even once, but that's fine, I understand them. Now that Hongki is already the grandmaster, I know that they're very busy. He said that he will change some rules. I just hope that he can manage the group well.

       I'll going to pay a visit on my girlfriend today. Hmmm...did I say girlfriend? I can't imagine that she's already my girlfriend. It's too quick, right? Well, this is me. That's how Jang Guensuk makes a move ^____^. We'll be going home sooner. We will go back to the place where we came from. The place where we were born and grew up. The place where we will die. The warriors place. It's been a long time since we left. I already missed that place.

 

Shinhye's POV:

      At last my boyfriend was discharged from the hospital. -_____- Yes, he's now my boyfriend. It's weird right? I don't know how he got me. That guy is really....tsk.. but....I think I like him now, even though he still tease me sometimes. I hate it but when he's so silent or serious, I felt it weird. Maybe I'm getting used of his attitude. I think I just don't like him, maybe this is already what they called love. Maybe, I'm really inlove now. I'll just accept the truth that he won in getting my heart.

       Wait, where is that guy? He said that he will visit me today but he's still not here.>

       Haisttt....that guy.....is really.......tsk....-_____-..

*knock*  *knock*  *knock*

       Ohh...maybe it's already him. I open the door and it's really him. He's smiling widely while holding a boquet of fresh flowers.

       "You're late!"

       "Late? How I become late? Did I told you the time of my visit?" 

       Grrr....this idiot...><.

      "...-______-.....fine..."

       "Don't you have a plan to let me in?"

       "Ahh...yeahh...sorry...come on...come in."

       "Here, flowers for my beautiful girlfriend. You won't tell me to throw this in a trashcan again right?"

       "Of course I won't. I'll just throw this by myself..^____^." 

       "Oh...don't be like that. I'm your boyfriend now."

       "Then, don't tease me again and again. Ahm, anyway I want to visit XXX club for the last time before we'll go back to our place, wanna go with me?"

      "Of course I  will. How can I say no to my girlfriend?^____^."

       We decided to visit XXX club together for the last time. The place where Heechul followed me, my favorite place.

=========================

       When we arrived at the club, we directly gave our membership card to the guard and he checked it, then we go inside.

       We go first to the shooting area where we picked the same gun, our favorite. Hmmm...who expect that we have the same likes. 

       "Hmmm...is that your favorite gun too?" I asked him. 

       "Yes....baby, we're same right? So, we're really destined ^_____^."

       "Uhmmm.....wanna bet? The one who can shoot the target completely with no failure at the fastest period, wins.....deal?"

       "Deal! but, what's the price of the winner?"

      "Ahm....the winner can ask anything from the loser and he or she can't say no to it."

       "Ohw....really? I surely win over this. ^____^." He assured me while smirking.

       The contest starts and we both give our best, but I'm better than him so I won.^______^.

       "^o^ woahh....I won! Prepare yourself Mr. Jang Guensuk! ^o^."

       "Haissttt....fine...what do you want me to do?"

       "Ahm...let me think first."

       What would I ask from him? It must be funny. .......ahhh....right...got it....hmmm...^____^.

       "Ahm, I want you to do a y dance... a seductive one...^____^."

       "What? Oh...come on ...don't do this to me dear... I'm not a y dancer... how about hiphop...?"

       "I want a y dance!!!!"

       "Fine...but...I'm warning you, you'll fall inlove with me even more...*winks*."

*doing the y dance*

       Kyaaaaahhhh......gosh.....^O^.....OMO!!! He's so seductive! He's very handsome and so seductive to watch...*______*. It's my first time to see a warrior doing a y dance...

       After he do the consequence of losing, we go to the car racing area, we also visit the wushu grounds and the archery area. 

       We continue our bet, but he's no match with me so I always won...^______^. I let him do some weird and corny things as a consequence like singing in a funny manner, doing some cute stuffs and many more which I really enjoyed watching. For the first time in my life, I felt happiness like this. Happiness which you can't explain. I admit that I'm really happy spending my time with him.

       "Shin...."

       "Uhh??"

       "You're really a daughter of a grandmaster."

       "Huh? Why did you say that?"

       "Because you're so good in everything. I'm nothing compared to you."

       Hmm.....he's serious this time. He talked to me seriously. I can't sense any humor from his words.

       "Then don't compare yourself to mine coz we're different. You're good but I'm better ^___^, but you don't need to worry about that, you're good in other way like dancing, singing and many cute things....I can't do that so you're still better than me..^_____^."

       "Did you enjoy it? Are you happy with me?"

       "Yes! I'm so happy and I really enjoyed our precious moments today. I won't forget this till the end.^_____^. Thank you for coming into my life and snatching my heart...^______^."