Shinhye's Curiousity

THE CHOCOBALLS MEET THE WARRIOR

All Shinhye's POV:

 

       I'm damn bored at home, so I decided to visit XXX club. It's been a while since I've been there for the last time. I already missed that place. I'm on my way to the club when I saw a car going towards my direction. I never mind at first but when I passed by him, he turned back and follow me??? -__- !!! I'm in' sure that he's following me. He really turned back ha...??hmm... What does he want from me?tsk.. I just acts that I didn't noticed him. I let him follow me and he really did. I stop at a gasoline station when I noticed that my car's gas is already drained. After that, I continue driving until I arrive at my destination, the XXX club. Ahmm...nothing changed. It's still the same since my last visit here. I gave my membership card to the guard and he checked it and then I goes inside. Hmmm...he didn't follow me so, he's not a member here and maybe he knows that this club is exclusive for registered members only. That's good. I goes directly to my favorite place, the shooting area. It's been a while since my last shooting here. I pick up my favorite gun, the 45 calibre. I didn't use any gloves when shooting. I really use my bare hands because it's more comfortable.

       I enjoyed shooting and got 3 magazines empty. After shooting, I goes to the car racing area and warm up my racing skills. And then after warming up for how many minutes, my next stop is the wushu ground. I also warm up my wushu skills for almost one hour and then I goes to my last stop, the archery area. I got two dozens of arrows in all perfect throws.

       I really enjoyed warming up my skills and I'm so happy that nothing changed in my abilities. I'm still the old one.^___^.

       I decided to go home so, I goes out from the club and ride my car. I thought that he already left but I'm wrong. That damn really waited for me..hmmm..he's patience ha...tsk.. I drive home and he's still following me.

       When I arrived, I automatically open the gate using my remote control and then I enters at our mansion. I park my car and then I goes up to my room. I check the CCTV outside if he already left. Ahmm...he's going to leave but he saw Minari outside and he approach him. They talk for a few minutes and then he smiles and leave. Hmmm...what did he asked?? I need to know. Minari is already inside the mansion so I call him using the i-com and told him to go to my room. He arrive after a few minutes. 

"Ahm..nuna, do you need something?"

"What did that guy asked?"

"Ahh..that guy..you saw us?"

"Don't answer me a question! What did he asked? and what did you say?"

"Ahm..don't be angry nuna...he just asked your name and I told him the truth."

"Okay...you can go now!"

       He left my room after our conversation. Hmm..he asked my name? Wait...I think he's familiar. Where did I saw him? Did we met already? Ahm..I checked the CCTV again and I zoom it out. Ahh...right..I saw him before.....at the bar. He's with that damn guy who approached me before. And why did he asked my name? They want to take revenge of what I did? Hah!! And that damn guy!!! Who is he? tsk... I need to know him. I need to know them. If they want to revenge, then I need to prepare myself.*smirk* I get my laptop and used every skills that I have in social networking. I use the CCTV video to get some information and I did it. The guy who followed me a while ago is Kim Heechul, the founder of chocoball gang. What???CHOCOBALL GANG??? HAHAHA!!!so funny... The name is so....tsk...out of taste..mindless fools!!!tsk. I also search some photos of them and....*tada*..... Got it!! These four...they were at the bar at that time. Hmmm...so that damn is Jang Guensuk?? Jang Guensuk ha...now, I know you. If you want to take revenge that's why you're hunting me, then you made the greatest mistake of your life. You got the wrong person man!!tsk..

       Arghhh...curiousity really helps ha. I'm not the curious type of person but sometimes I need to be one to know something. Jang Guensuk, the one and only son of Atty. Jang, member of a funny named gang or shall I say idiot gang.hahaha. That damn man really sends their founder just to know me. Why he didn't do that by himself? He's afraid?? Arghh..enough with my damn curiousity. The most important is I knew them already. If they planned something bad for me, then I knew who they are, where they are, and what to do with them.