Going Home!

THE CHOCOBALLS MEET THE WARRIOR

Shinhye's POV:

       We'll be going home now, but before that I visited the grave of Mr. and Mrs. Park first. They stand as my parents during my stay here. I said goodbye to them. I don't know if I can come here again. Only God knows.

       From the cemetery, I go back to the house to prepare all my things before leaving. Minari already go home, at our place so I'll be going home with Guensuk. We'll be going back to Warriors Place together.

       Guensuk arrived at home just a few minutes after I packed up everything. It's now time to say goodbye to this place.

       Our way home was so quiet. We're both gone from our place for a long time. Maybe there are so many changes now. I'm mesmerizing the memories before I left and maybe he's same too. I was about to close my eyes when he broke the silence between us.

       "Shin...." He called me.

       "Uhh...what? Is there something wrong?" I asked him.

       I can feel uneasiness in him. He's something that I can't explain. Maybe his nervous.

       "Ahm.... I felt nervous, I don't know why. How about you, are you okay?" 

       "Ahm, actually I'm nervous too. I don't want to think  something bad, but I can't stop myself. I think there's something wrong."

       "That's what I feel also. Uhm..did Minari call you since he arrived there?"

       "Ahm, he called once and that's to tell me to just go home with you, but since then, he never call me again. I decided not to contact him also that I'll be going home today, to surprise my father. Ahm, how about your friends? Didn't they contact you? They didn't even visit you when you're still at the hospital."

       "No...even text, there's nothing. But I understand, I know that they're really busy at this time. Let's just not think too much....we'll just know everything when we arrived." 

       Yeah....he's right....we don't need to think too much. 

       Silence took place once again.

============================

 

       After a while, we already arrived at our precious place. Our own place where we lived and will die. I looked around and as what I've expected, there were so many changes from the building structures and infrastructures. The whole place has changed.

       We decided to visit our home first so that my father will meet Guensuk. 

       When we arrived at our mansion, we're both shocked to see so many people gathering around. It seems like they're having a party or what. We go out from the car and Minari hurriedly approached me while Hongki approched Guensuk also. 

       "Wait, why they're here? I know that we're not rivals anymore but what's the occasion for them to be here?" I asked Minari. But instead of answering my question, he dragged me and Hongki dragged Guensuk also. I don't know what's happening. I'm so confused to the point that pissed me off. 

       "Hey! Minari, what are you doing?" I shouted at him. 

       "Nuna, hurry! You need to change your clothes now! "

       "What? Change clothes? You gotta be getting me! What's happening here huh? Why there are so many people here? and why do I need to change clothes? Can you explain this!"

       "Nuna..please....stop asking okay? Just follow what I said. Even just for now....please.... Just trust me nuna, don't worry you'll understand everything later. Anyway, you love Guensuk hyung right? Even if it hurts, I will let you go."

        "Minari.....what's really happening huh? Why are you doing this? If your going to prank me, I'm warning you...don't dare to do that!" 

       "Nuna....I'm not fooling around, I'm not kidding, I'm dead serious.....so please.....change now....here." He gave me some clothes and I'm so shocked to see that it's a o____________o...........wedding gown????

       "What's this? Why would I wear this? Minari can you stop please!!! Where's my father? I want to see him."

        "Wear this gown if you want to see him!"

       "SHUT UP!! Where is he?"

       "He's waiting at the church."

       "What? Huh!!! Did you plan this? and you do it with my father? Did you plan this together? Huh! MINARI???"

       "Nuna, your father is dying! That's why you need to get married now! Understand?" 

       My world collapsed after hearing Minari's words. My father is dying? and he wants me to get married before he die? No! This is not true! He won't die. He's not that old yet. He's strong. 

      "Nuna, please....we need to hurry....before it's late."

       My tears started to fall and I wiped it with my fingers. I grab the wedding gown and wears it. I didn't put any make up on my face because it doesn't suit the situation now, and I have no time for it. We need to get hurry or else........or else I'll regret everything. 

       After wearing the gown, I ran towards my car without minding the heels that I'm wearing. I get in and drove as fast as I could. Minari is just following me behind.

 

Guensuk's POV:

       When we arrived at our place, we decided to visit Shinhye's house first because her father wants to see me. When we arrived at their residence, we're both shocked because there were so many people gathering around. We go out from the car and I saw Hongki approaching me. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to a certain room. 

       "What took you so long hyung? Here! Wear this! Hurry!" He asked me while offering some clothes to me. My eyes widened when I saw that he's giving me a pair of tuxedo, so I asked him confused.

       "What's this? Why I need to wear this? Is Shinhye's father that strict? Didn't I look formal with what I'm wearing now?"

       "Come on hyung....please stop asking and just wear this....please..."

       "How can I stop asking if I don't understand a thing? Explain to me first....Master Lee...."

       "Tsk....fine.....Shinhye's father is dying, that's why you need to get married now."

       "O__________O What?? but....... Ahh....Where is he? Do you think Shinhye will agree? Our relation has just started, it's too early for that. I'm sure Shinhye won't accept this."

       "Master Park is already waiting at the church and Shinhye is on her way now, so what are you waiting for? Hurry up and fix yourself."

       "Okay....fine....."

       My mind didn't absorbed every details but I still follow what he said. I wore the tuxedo and then I grab my car's key and hurriedly drives it towards the church. 

       I can't believe what's happening all of a sudden. God, is this real? Am I really getting married with the girl that I truly loved? I love Shinhye and I really want to be with her forever but not in this kind of situation. I don't want her to be forced of getting married just because of her dying father. What would I do? 

       Shinhye, no matter what happen, I'll make sure that you won't regret anything.