First Encounter

THE CHOCOBALLS MEET THE WARRIOR

              Ahhhh...so boring... We're just playing computer games here at my room with Funi for almost 4 hours now. What else to do? ah... "Funi, let's go clubbing! I'll call Guenseuk hyung and Heechul hyung."

"Again? We're there yesterday!!"  

"Come on!! yesterday and today are different."

"Fine....but in one condition..."

"o___o what?"

"Your treat!"

"-__- again?"

"This is your idea, so treat us....or we'll just stay here."

"Tsk..fine.. I'll call our hyungs."

"No need, I texted them already...they're coming like thunder."

              They arrived in just a few minutes. =___= So fast. They're really fast riders.-_-

 

*At The Bar*

 

Heechul's POV:

           We're already here at our favorite bar, drinking some wine. It's still early so, there are just few costumers. We enjoy talking some random stuffs when I feel something weird with Guenseuk. He's looking in a certain direction, so I follow his gaze.

...O___O      

           He's looking to a girl who is drinking alone. She's not familiar. I thinks it's her first time here.

"Ahm..excuse me guys, I'll just go to CR."

"CR or to that girl?"

              I pointed to the table where the girl is.

"0___0 common hyung, why would i go there? I don't know her and......she's not my type."

"who's girl hyung?"

          Hongki asked confused.

"Haissttt...you're so busy with your Funi, so you didn't notice how your Guensuek hyung stare the girl in his dream.^____^"

"o___o ohh really??"

"Hey! hyung you need some help?"

"Hongki ya..and what will you do ha? You'll court her in behalf of Guensuek hyung?

" -___- Are you jealous Funi?"

"Of course not...why would i?? I'm your oxygen, so you can't live without me *__*.."

"+___+ and who said that??"

            Haiiisstt this couple really annoyes me sometimes. They're so sweet....I'm envious...T___T.

"Guenseuk....

O___________O???? he's gone...where did he go???CR????the girl..???

O_____O!!!!!!

Guenseuk???

        We run to his direction. He's lying in the floor with his lips bleeding.

"Hey...what happen?? I thought you'll just go to CR."

"....THAT !!! She's beast... I just approached her and i ended up lying here beaten by her."..grrr...

 

Guenseuk's POV:

 

        We're here at our favorite bar drinking some wine. They're talking some random stuffs while I'm staring in a certain direction. I saw a girl drinking alone. She's pretty. Boyish but still pretty. I stare in her direction for a long time. Until i decided to go to her table. I excused from my dongsaengs and Heechul hyung but I said that I'll just go toc CR. I never thought that Heechul hyung noticed me already.-___-. He asked me if i really go to CR or i'll go to the girl's table. He pointed out the direction and the Jongki couple began their sweet conversation. I use the chance to go without them knowing.

                 I go to the girl's table and approached her.

"Ahm...hi miss beautiful..you're alone...can i join you?"

         She didn't answer and just continue drinking her wine, so i asked again.

.."Hello miss, did you hear me?"

           I wave my hands in her face. She stare at me.......

*killer stare*    

I panic but i still manage to smile at her..

"Hi.."

"Back off!!"

"Ohh..common miss, I won't harm you. I just want to be your friend."

"Did you hear me?? I said BACK OFF!!! I want to be alone...I don't need friends!!!"

           She shouted at me. I'm shocked so i shouted too..

."I'm not deaf!! You don't need to shout!!! If you don't want to be my friend, then fine...i won't force you!!!FEELING PRETTY!!!"

      *booogshh*  

  @___@....

          She punched me in the face.. It's so strong that i didn't even keep my balance and knockdown.