Goodbye Everyone, Goodbye Chanyeol...

Royal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun opened his eyes tired as he felt how someone's warm breath hit his neck gently. Baekhyun felt confused for some seconds before he finally remember last night. Baekhyun looked fast behind him to find Chanyeol rest his head only some few inches behind him with his warm arms around Baekhyun's waist.

Baekhyun doesn't remember when Chanyeol suddenly cuddled up with him, but right now it feels really good. Baekhyun felt how he smiled like a fool as he turned around and embraced Chanyeol as well.

Chanyeol mumbled something in his sleep as Baekhyun laughed when he heard him call him Bacon once again. Baekhyun left a peck on Chanyeol's forehead as the giant suddenly opened his eyes and stared tired at Baekhyun who smiled.

 

“Baekhyun...? Good morning...”
“Good morning.”
“I had the best dream ever...”
“Really? What did you dream about?”
“We had ... It was really nice...”
“You know... that we had for real?”

 

Chanyeol sat up fast as he stared at his chest before he stared at Baekhyun who covered himself with the blanket carefully.

 

“You're kidding?! It actually happened?!”
“Y-Yah, don't say it like it's bad.”
“N-No, i-it was great! I mean-”
“You're really awkward right now... Do you know that?”

 

Chanyeol laughed as he was fast to lie down beside Baekhyun again and embraced him without even saying another word. Baekhyun smiled, though he didn't expect Chanyeol to want to cuddle like this. And he didn't expect the giant to lean in and kiss him on the lips either.

Baekhyun felt the soft lips against his as Chanyeol embraced him a little tighter. Baekhyun put his arms around the giant's neck before they had to pull out of the kiss to breathe. Baekhyun stared up at Chanyeol who smiled and let one of his hands some hair out of Baekhyun's face gently.

 

“You're so beautiful...”
“W-What is wrong with you?”
“What? Is it wrong to... like you?”
“No, it's not... B-But I just... I really can't understand you sometimes.”
“Haha, me neither!”

 

Baekhyun laughed as Chanyeol leaned in and kissed Baekhyun once again. Baekhyun felt Chanyeol's hands his chest gently as Baekhyun let his fingers massage the back of Chanyeol's head gently. Things would probably have gotten more heated if Baekhyun's phone hadn't begun to ring loudly and annoyingly.

Chanyeol pulled out of the kiss as Baekhyun sighed and sat up. Baekhyun managed to sit up, but when he tried to reach the phone, he felt the pain from his lower back as he whined and just lied dead down on the bed.

 

“What's wrong? Are you alright?”
“Omo... My back... I totally forgot... T-The pain...”
“Omo, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!”

 

Baekhyun laughed at Chanyeol's silly behavior as Chanyeol helped Baekhyun to get the phone that still rings and is pretty annoying at the moment. Baekhyun received the phone from Chanyeol as he managed to sit up again to answer it.

 

“Hello, Baekhyun here-”
“Yah! Where the hell are you two?! You're not at Luhan's place and you're not here! Where the hell are you and Chanyeol?!”
“Good morning to you too D.O.”
“Do you have any idea how worried we got when you didn't show up this morning?!”
“Ah sorry, me and Chanyeol got stuck at a place and stayed for the night-”
“What kind of place?! Where the hell are you?!”
“Yah, we're two grownup men who can take care of ourselves you know. Don't worry about it, I will be home later today. Bye!”

 

Baekhyun hung up fast as he turned his head to Chanyeol who laughed as he sat up. Baekhyun put away his phone as he let Chanyeol embrace him and kiss him fast again. Baekhyun put his arms around Chanyeol's neck once again, but they wouldn't get much further than that before both Baekhyun's phone and Chanyeol's phone begun to ring.

 

“Seriously? I just talked to him.”
“I guess they want us to come back home.”
“Ignore them for a while, please.”
“But I don't want to worry them.”
“Me neither, but they know we're safe.”

 

Baekhyun hesitated before he let go of Chanyeol and picked up his phone again. He answered as Chanyeol understood that there is no idea to complain about it.

 

“D.O, can you please stop-”
“Baekhyun? Baekhyun is that you?!”

 

Baekhyun felt how his heart literally sank down to his stomach and within some few seconds, he sat silent while Chanyeol stared dumbly at him.

 

“Hey, is everything alright?”

 

Baekhyun hung up one the phone fast as he felt his heart beat fast. Did he just... talk to... his mother? Baekhyun stared at the number on his phone as he cursed mentally, that is his mother's number!

 

“Hey, is everything-”
“I need to go home, like right now.”
“Hey, what's wrong?”
“I just... something came up, I'm sorry Chanyeol...”
“Y-Yah, h-hold up for a minute-”
“I-I don't have time to talk, I'm sorry Chanyeol-”
“Baekhyun, what has happened? You look so pale, has something terrible happened? Was it D.O? Has something happened to him? To Kai?”

 

Baekhyun got dressed fast as Chanyeol hurried to do the same. Baekhyun gathered his things as he walked towards the stairs fast to leave, but Chanyeol stopped him before he even could reach the stairs.

 

“Yah, hold up for a second, what is going on?”
“I... I'm so sorry Chanyeol... I... I truly like you... I do... B-But... I-I can't... I'm sorry...”
“B-Baekhyun!”

 

Baekhyun managed to get out of Chanyeol's grip before he ran down the stairs as the tears streamed down his cheek. He just made a huge mistake to answer the phone without checking the number first. After so many months of being extra careful, he made such an easy mistake by answering his phone when he was the most happy.

Baekhyun ran out of the building as he hurried to run towards his dorm where Kai and Kyungsoo should be at. He has to hurry over there before another huge mistake will occur. He better hurry before Chanyeol catches up with him and stops him, even if it hurts...

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol cursed as he hurried to lock the door before he ran towards the direction he saw Baekhyun ran towards. He's heading towards the dorms, Chanyeol is sure about it; but why? What happened? What did D.O say? Has something serious happened? Has someone gotten hurt?

If someone would have gotten hurt, Baekhyun would have said that from the beginning. He wouldn't run off without Chanyeol if Kyungsoo or Kai would be hurt. Then it must be about Baekhyun's family to do with. Why el

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter