The Winter Trip, Part 2

Royal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol caught Baekhyun and laughed at the smaller one who looked tired and annoyed. Chanyeol thinks Baekhyun have had enough of the snow and the skiing for the rest of the day, if not more.

 

“I give up!”
“Haha, okay-”
“Get those off me! Urgh I don't want to die!”

 

Chanyeol laughed at Baekhyun who struggled with standing on the skis. Chanyeol guess that skiing isn't for everyone. Chanyeol got the skis of Baekhyun who seemed relieved to get the skis off, without he could walk normally again.

 

“There you go, they're off. Thou you did great.”
“Shut up, I didn't.”
“Yah, are you still mad at me?”
“No, I'm cold and I want hot chocolate.”
“Okay, then I will make you some.”
“Really?”
“Yeah, you deserves it since you did a good job on the skis.”

 

Baekhyun smiled big as he literally jumped up on Chanyeol's back and laughed happily. Chanyeol struggled to not drop Baekhyun, who suddenly had decided to piggy back Chanyeol back to their cabins they're staying at.

 

“Let's hurry back then!”
“Since when did I become a horse?”
“Yah, move it! It's freaking cold! Please! I'm begging you!”

 

Chanyeol laughed as he just begun to walk as Baekhyun hugged him happily. Chanyeol felt happy that Baekhyun, who had been a little cold towards him for a while now, finally was happy again. Maybe Baekhyun has finally forgive Chanyeol for what he did the other week?

 

***

 

“Kya! I'm warm and it's warm! I love it!”
“Haha, that's good. You shouldn't be out for that long if you freeze that easily, okay?”
“Okay~”

 

Baekhyun almost sang happily for himself as he drank his hot chocolate that Chanyeol had made for him. Well in Chanyeol's fantasy, Baekhyun was supposed to be the one that would make him hot chocolate, not the opposite. But who cares? Chanyeol is just glad that he can be with Baekhyun.

 

“Hey Chanyeol, you when it comes to make hot chocolate.”
“Was it that bad?”
“Yah! It tastes weird!”
“Then go and make it yourself, since I don't know how to make it.”

 

Baekhyun shook his head as he got up and walked over to the kitchen to make his own hot chocolate. Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun while the boy stood and made his hot chocolate.

 

“Hey Baekhyun...?”
“Yeah?”
“Do you... ever wonder what happened to that royal prince?”

 

Baekhyun almost dropped something as he turned to Chanyeol. Chanyeol stared innocent at Baekhyun who almost looked a little shaky.

 

“W-What are you talking about?”
“Didn't you see the news this morning?”
“No, I didn't.”
“Oh well, I did.”
“What did they say, about the royal prince I mean.”
“Well, it's kind of a little chaotic right now. They have searched for the royal prince both in South Korea, but also outside. They're going to start to take in people who looks familiar with the prince and take fingerprints to find him.”
“W-What?! Seriously?!”
“Why are you acting so shocked? It's the royal prince after all.”

 

Baekhyun just nodded as he went back to his hot chocolate again in silence. Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun's back until the boy finally came out of the kitchen with two cups of hot chocolate. Baekhyun handle on of the cups to Chanyeol who smiled big.

 

“You didn't have too.”
“But I did, be grateful.”
“Haha, why? Because you're the royal prince?”

 

Chanyeol laughed as Baekhyun just laughed a little light with him, but he didn't seem that amused at all. Chanyeol cleared his throat as he tried to change the subject to something else, since the situation might get awkward if he doesn't.

 

“So, tell me more about how you hate the cold.”

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Three freaking days of just cold and snow is way too much for Baekhyun. Baekhyun don't know how many times he swore and tripped or slipped. Chanyeol, who seemed to be a pro on his skis compared to Baekhyun, just smiled and tried to make Baekhyun ski more with him.

But Baekhyun ended up sitting half of his days here at the ski camping in his little cabin, that he shares with Kai and D.O.

 

“Baekhyun-ah~ Come out and play with me!”
“Hell no!”
“Okay then...”
“Don't sound so disappointed.”
“But... I really wanted to play with you hyung.”

 

Sehun pouted at Baekhyun who stared at him with a burdened look. Baekhyun took his time to slowly let himself give in to Sehun's pouting as he got up and sighed deep.

 

“Fine... I will come out.”
“Yehet! Now I'm happy!”

 

Sehun smiled big as Baekhyun forced his winter clothes. Then Sehun grabbed Baekhyun's hand and pulled him out to the cold weather. Baekhyun spend about one hour outside the warm and safe cabin before he retreated to the cabin again.

 

***

 

“Baekhyun?”
“I'm not going out!”
“I wasn't going to ask you that.”
“Oh, not? Then what is it~?”

 

Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol who smiled and sat down beside him. Baekhyun sat on the couch with a book in his hands and Chanyeol grabbed the book away from Baekhyun. Chanyeol looked at the book for a while before he gave it back to Baekhyun who blushed a little shy.

 

“Why do you read a book about two boys who falls in love?”
“B-Because I do! It's good to read different kinds of books!”
“Then can you borrow me this book? I will finish it until tomorrow morning, I promise.”
“I-I don't know-”
“Oh come on! Or are you hiding something?”
“Fine, it's not mine book. It's Kai's.”
“Then it's totally fine that I borrow this book.”
“No, not really-”
“Oh come on! How bad can it-”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter