Ep 2-Yoona & Jessie finally meet.

You're My Eternity Love Life
Yoona POV (Yoona House)
“Yoona, wake up, it already morning” my mom softly told me. I just nodded.
 
As I woke up and stretching my body and my mom slide open the curtain then the sun brightness hit to my face. I had woken up because of the brightness. I just sigh and go to my bathroom to have a bath. My mom just giggling at my action and told me, that breakfast in dinner room. I shouted back “Okay, Be right there”
 
{Oh yeah, Where my manner. Sorry. Hai, I’m Yoona Jung. I’m same age with Yi Yun. We both are best friend. She dorks, funny, handsome, good person. She treats me specially. I kinda liked that.}
 
Speaking of YunYun, I wonder if she has free time and wanna play at the lake with me later? Hmm I think I should go to her house after breakfast.” I thought to myself. “Oh yunyun is yi yun nicknames. Double Yun"
 
After finishing bath, go down and greet my parent a morning kiss, and breakfast with them. I told my parent, I going to YunYun house. So I bid them then walking happily to YunYun House.
 
(Yunnie House)
Now I already arrived and in front of her door. I knocked the door a few times. But no one answered. Hmm, this dork must be still sleeping” I sigh, decided to take out the extra key that YunYun gave me. I unlocked it and opened the door.
 
I just go straight to kitchen, to take a glass of water and ready to splash her face. I usually do this, because she sometime hard to wake her up.
 
When I arrived in the kitchen, I was so surprise to see this stranger girl standing there while drinking water. What worst scene is, that girl wearing YunYun's Singlet and Short Pant. I can’t see clearly her face because her back facing to me. At that time, YunYun come out, was surprise to see me in her house. Then I gave her question face and point to that stranger girl with my eyes. YunYun understand my sign, She called up that stranger girl “Hey Jessie” so her name is Jessie, her body is nice and I never seen her. I wonder where Yunnie met her.”
 
That Jessie turn around, putting a poker face and staring at me. I kind of uncomfortable. YunYun saw me. She started to introduce me to that Jessie. “Hai I’m Jessie” “Hai I’m Yoona” We both shaken hand and smile awkward.
 
Then I checking her clothes and look at YunYun, with my face like “Explain this”. So YunYun explain and how she met Jessie. “Poor this girl, she must be lonely and so sad” So I give her my friendly smile and tell her “Let’s be friend” then she stare at me for a moment then she smile widely and said “okay”. YunYun sigh relief to know that we both are now friend.
 
“oh, what are you doing here? Is there some wrong?” YunYun asked me with a worried face. “Nothing wrong. I just come here, wanted to ask you if you wanna play with me at the lake? i answered. "Wanna Join? i asked her. YunYun nodding happily She so cute” “ oh Jessie, you can join us too” I invite her too. Jessie just smiles happily. 
 
So we pack up, bring extra clothes and also bring picnic basket. I see YunYun treating Jessie so nicely, even bring another extra clothes for Jessie. YunYun is such a sweet person and caring person. I was so lucky that I meet her. And have her as my best friend.
 
Jessie POV
I feel so thirsty in the morning, I opened my eyes, and I was so shock to see Yi Yun’s face this so closely. I try not moving/freak out. I inhale and exhale to relax myself. After me able to calm down myself, I look up to see again her face. She so cute, I touch her face softly and moved her hair away from her face. After that moment, I remove her arm that around my waist slowly and move away carefully.
 
(In The Kitchen)
As I was drinking water, I heard Yi Yun calling me. I turn around, I saw that stranger girl beside Yi Yun. I looked at her. She has beautiful face, I wonder if this Yi Yun’s girlfriend. I hope not”
 
Yi yun introduce me to that girl.so her name is yoona. Luckily she was a best friend” Yi yun also told her about the incident yesterday. Hearing that, I suddenly feel so sad. Then yoona look at me and smile friendly to me. She said “Let’s Be Friend” I feel so happy and smile back. Tell her “okay.”
 
Yi Yun asks her what she doing here. Yoona said to Yi Yun “Oh, I just come here, wanted to ask you if you wanna play with me at the lake? Wanna join?” I guess I didn’t get invited and alone here then”Yi Yun nodding happily Oh my gosh, she so cute”“ oh Jessie, you can join us too” Yoona also invited me too. I smile happily to her. "YES she invited me too"
 
Then Yi Yun and I started to pack up and bring extra clothes for her and for me. She treats me so nicely. She so nice person and caring person. 
 
SO HOW WAS IT? GOOD OR BAD?
Please comment and subscribe and friend with me.