Ep 8-Heartbroken

You're My Eternity Love Life
Yi Yun POV
As we were on the way going home. We were passing by Yoona’s House. Again worst scene, I saw U-Know hugging yoona and they were kissing there. I feel so hurt and heart broken. It was worse painfully than my heart cancer. I was about cry out.
 
Jessie must be saw it too, she pulled me toward her and she hugged me. I immediately hugged her back. I let out my tear and quietly crying there. Jessie keeps hugging me while comforting me. A few minutes, I had done crying. We both pulled away hugging. Our face was so close and I accidently look into her eyes. “I didn’t realize she got pretty eyes.” I accidently again looked at her lips. “Her lips look so kissable”
 
Then I unconsciously leaned in, and Jessie just closed her eyes. She didn’t back away or stop me. She just stayed still.
 
And finally our lips touch. It making me conscious like I realized what am I doing right now. I was about to pulled away. Jessie quickly wrapping around my neck, kissed my lips. Soon I give up by her kisses. I wrapped around her waist. We both have passionate kissing.
 
Then our lung screaming for breathe so we stopped our kissing. I back away few step. I scratching my nape and we both awkward. “Err, let’s go home now” I spoke first. She just nodded with her blushing face.
 
Jessie POV
We were passing by Yoona’s House. Again worst scene, I saw U-Know hugging yoona and they were kissing there. “I know Yun saw it too.”
 
I decided pulled Yun to me, and hugged her. She immediately hugged me back and she just quietly crying on my shoulder. I still hugging her while comforting her. After a few minutes, she had done crying. We both pulled away hugging. Our face so close. shoot this is too much.. I frozen here.. my mind stop my body!!!”  then I saw Yun looking straight to my eyes. “OMG I feel like hot here!” and AGAIN she looked at my lips. “OMG AGAIN, IS THIS GONNA BE HAPPEN?!”
 
 “AAH, IT DOES HAPPENING. IS THIS A DREAM?!”  Yun leaning to me. I just closed my eyes afraid something might happen as I expecting it will happened.
 
Finally our lips touch. Yun must be realized at her mistake, was about to pulled away. “Don’t pulled back, I wanna kissed you!”  I quickly wrapping her neck and kissed her again. Soon she giving up by my kisses, then she wrapping around my waist and continued kissing me. And we having passionate kissing.
 
Our lung so spoiling my moment, it screaming for to breathing. So we stopped the kissing. She back away a couple step away from me. “Damn, I feel so awkward now!!” She just scratches her nape as she also awkward there. “Err, let’s go home.” She spoke. I just nodded with my blushing face.
 
Author POV
Both of them are in the room. Laying in the bed with their back facing each other as they were still awkward of their kissing.
“Stupid me!! Why did I lean in and kissed her? Oh yeah is because her lips looks so kissable” Yi Yun thought.
“Now I feel so awkward, can’t faced to her. It was so embarrassing”
“Oh no, I feel so embarrassing. I feel so shy to faced to her now.” Jessie thought.
 
Both of them, keep talking in their mind about the kissing part. But…
 
When yi yun remember the scene that she and Jessie kissing. Another scene cut her scene. A scene of Yoona and U-Know kissing there.
 
Yi yun becoming sad and hurt as that scene keeps repeating in her mind. She touched her heart and hold it tightly as she feel so pain. Feeling a heartbroken.
 
“Yoona liked U-know. I’m just a Best Friend. I guess they now officially couple now. I was too late and regret for not confessing my love to her. Urrghh it feel so painful than my heart cancer.” Yi Yun sobbing and crying there. Jessie heard Yi Yun’s sob 
 
“hey yun, what’s wrong?” Jessie concern at Yi Yun.
 
“It just I accidently remember that scene. Yoona…” Yi yun unable to continued her word. She just crying hard. Jessie just hugging her, feeling so sad and hurt to see her crush crying cause of her heartbroken. “shh shh, don’t cry now. You should try to moving on. Don’t think about it. Don’t cry, I hate seeing you crying and hurt there.” Jessie comforted her.
 
“Yeah I should try moving on” Yi Yun stopped crying and smile weakly at Jessie. Jessie just nodded and believed at her word. So they both hugged each other while laying there. Jessie just softly played Yi Yun’s hair while humming melody to make yi yun sleeping. Yi yun slowly getting sleepy. A few minutes, Yi Yun already sleeping. Jessie just smile weakly at yi Yun.
 
“Poor you. You really liked her and you got the very painful in your heart. It should be me to feels that way. Not you. I wish I can take away your painful feeling. Yun~. I should talk to Yoona and Tell her about Yun’s Feeling. Though in my heart, it hurt but it more hurt to see you sad there.” Jessie thought. “Don’t worry, try to moving on. Sweet dream.” Jessie whisper to Sleeping Yi yun and kissed at Yi Yun’s forehead. Then go to dreamland.
 
But what Jessie didn’t know that Yi yun is still haven't sleep. She just closed her eyes and talking in her mind.
 
I’m sorry Jessie for lying at you agin. I don’t think I can handle this heartbroken. I don’t know if I can moving on. I really liked yoona. No, too much falling in love to yoona.” Yi Yun thought.