Ep 10-I Love You; I’m a VAMPIRES?!

You're My Eternity Love Life
After a days has past. In the midnight. At Cemetery, Inside of coffin
 
Jessie POV
Inhale and exhale, then I opened my eyes. Now a days has past. Yi Yun must be already awakened. I turn around, and start digging out of that coffin. Then I looked at where yi yun was buried in. I started digging to get her out.
 
Yi Yun POV
*gasp* heavily breathe in and out. “where am I? am I dead already? Why I’m in the darkness?! Why I feel like I’m inside some sort boxes here?!” Then the cover was opened up and I see Jessie. Jessie pulled out her hand, I reach it and she pulled me up.
 
I looks around. CEMETERY?!”
 
“He- Hey HEY Jess, What are we doing here?! WHAT HAPPENED?! WHY THE HELL THERE MY NAME ON IT?! WHY I WAS IN THE COFFIN?!?!” I spoke to her panicking. She quickly cover my mouth. “BE QUIET!! Later I will tell you. First let me clean this mess so no one suspect this. No one shouldn’t know that you still alive.” She whisper to me. what?! What does she mean that no one shouldn’t know that I’m still alive?! What the hell?!” I looked at her weirdly.
 
After she finished that work, She grab my hand and pulled me as we walking away together. A few second, we walked getting very furiously fasten. In a flash, we already arrived in the deep forest. I was so shock and panic. “WHAT THE?! How we get here? What happened?!” I exclaimed. 
 
Jessie hold me and calm me down. “Promise me that you won’t freak out when I told you the truth and don’t interrupt it until I finished my words, okay?” she said and I just nodded.
 
“The truth is, My real name is Jessica Jung. Jessie is just my nickname. I’m a vampire. A princess vampire. That day when you found me laying there, is because I been chasing by vampire hunters. My house got under attack and got burned out by vampire hunter. I lived from very far far away, I running away from those hunter with my last energy, that how I get there. Something like teleporting. That when I meet you. I was so glad that you saved me and offer me to lived with you. I started officially turning into vampire when I was 18 year old.” She told me. I looked at her, is she crazy?!”
 
“You’re kidding right?” I said. But she still put her serious face. “IS THIS FOR REAL?!” I shout.
 
Then I remember I was commit suicide hanging there. “How come I still alive?i thought i was dying there already” I asked her. “is because I bite you, make you back alive” she answered. I immediately touch my neck where she bitten to. “THAT MEAN I’M A-” “Vampire. Yes.” She answered it.
 
“But why Jessie? Why you do that?” I asked her. “Is because I love you.” She confessed to me. “What?!” 
 
“Since after the day you told me that you liked yoona, I realized that I falling in love with you. I was trying to get your heart but you were so dense to notice it. When I found you dying there, I don’t want to lose you. That why I did that.” She said.
 
“She love me? All the time, the way she treat me so special is because trying to get my heart. All this time, she was hurt and hide her feeling from me. I feel so guilty. So that why she pulled me for kissed.” I thought.
 
Jessie POV
“How come I still alive? i thought i was dying there already” she asked. “is because I bite you, make you back alive” i told. She immediately touch her neck where i bitten to. “THAT MEAN I’M A-” “Vampire. Yes.” i answered it.
 
“But why Jessie? Why you do that?” she asked me. “Is because I love you.” I finally confessed to her. “What?!” 
 
“Since after the day you told me that you liked yoona, I realized that I fall in love with you. I was trying to get your heart but you so dense. When I found you dying there, I don’t want to lose you. That why I did that.” I told her.
 
I was hoping her reply to love me back but no.
 
“Err, I’m sorry Jessie. I don’t feel the same way you feel. I’m sorry. But We still friend, right?” I just smile weakly to her. at least she with me”
 
“I will help you moving on & we start our own life together. I can teach you about vampires and help you about your hunger of blood.” I said to her. She just nodded.
 
“wait, how you can handle about your hunger of blood until these days?” she asked. I just smiled to her, said “I secretly went out at midnight when you were sleeping. I just hunt the wild animal only. I don’t drink human blood” She nodding.
 
“okay shall we go and find shelter?” she said. I just nodded. “oh by the way, how we walked faster like just now?” her question make me giggle. “Just walk a bit fast, when you walked getting furiously faster. Your view will be slow motion” I told her. “COOL!” She exclaimed and I just giggling. "She so Cute"
 
Then she hold my hand and looked at me. Straight to my eyes.
 
Author POV
“Just give me a time to get the feeling to loved you back.” Yi yun said. Jessie just speechless there. You are so kind to me, I guess I should try moving on and try to loved you back.” Yi Yun Thought.
 
“okay let’s go. I’m getting excited to try walking that fast.” Yi yun exclaim excited. So they walk together.
 
And they started getting walked faster. But stopped. Is because Yi Yun just got hit at the tree. Yi Yun immidiately hold her face and groan painfully. 
 
Jessie was so concern but later she laugh out because yi yun. “geez I’m was too over-excited. This is the result for over exciting. Got hit by this damn tree” Yi Yun pout angrily and kicked the tree. Which is only making it worse. Just her little bit kicked, can make this medium size tree break and tumble down. Yi Yun was so surprise and Jessie just laughing hard there.
 
“WHAT THE?!” yi yun exclaimed with her shock face. “Oh, I haha forget to haha tell you, being vampires mode hahaha it make us stronger too. HAHAHA” Jessie said while laughing.
 
“When you are in the state of vampire, you become very very stronger. If wanna be just human strength, just hide your vampires teeth and be a human mode” Jessie said after she finished laughing. “Normal human strength is only level 1,2 and 3. For us, can make it strength to level 4 and 5 stronger than them.”  Jessie said again.
 
“BUT YOUR FACE ARE SO PRICELESS. AHHAAHAHAHAHAH” Jessie burst out laughing while holding her stomach.   
 
“HEY HEY, STOP LAUGHING AND IT NOT FUNNY. How would I know that just little bit kicking can break that damn tree. BESIDE I’M NEW HERE LIKE NEW BORN VAMPIRES. DUUH” Yi Yun exclaimed angrily to Jessie and pouting.
 
“Okay okay, sorry. Don’t pouting. Here here *MWAH* Don't angry kay” Jessie kissed Yi Yun cheek. Yi Yun blushing and stopped pouting.
 
“hey yun, aren’t you afraid of me?” I asked her carefully. “Nope, why would I afraid of you? Is it because you are vampires? Nope. I didn’t scare of vampires. I think being vampires, is sound fun for me. And I wanna living together you and the other kind like you.” Jessie speechless again at Yi Yun’s answer. And Jessie smiled to Yi Yun.
 
“Okay let’s go now” Jessie hold Yi yun’s hand then walked. In the flash, they gone.