Ep 3-Am I Falling InLove to You?

You're My Eternity Love Life
At the Lake
Author POV
3 girls has been arrived at the lake, Set up a blanket picnic on the ground and put picnic basket & bags down. They so excited and jump into the lake. Splash each other and laughing happily together. Playing each other.
 
then Yoona suggest a game. Race swimming. Yi Yun and Jessie joined to play that game.
 
Counting from 3, three of them starting to race swimming. In the middle there, Jessie started a sudden cramp from her foot. Unable to shout for help. Because she having hard to swim and the lake is so deep. Yoona and Yi yun didn’t notice Jessie was left behind. When they arrive the finish line. Yi Yun realized that Jessie is not with them, so she turn around. She shocked to see Jessie state like almost drowning. Yi Yun so panic, swim faster to Jessie. Yoona also so panic and scare, climb up and ran to same direction infront Jessie while shouting her name.
 
Jessie feel so fatigued and drowned down, Yi yun dived down, grab Jessie hand and pulled her up. Yi Yun wrapping around Jessie body and swim back to the land. Push Jessie up with a help from Yoona who helping Jessie pulling her up.
 
Yoona put Jessie on her lap and trying to wake her up by softly slap Jessie's face. Still she haven’t woke up. Yi Yun was so very worried and panic, also shook furiously Jessie’s body while shouting “Hey HEY, Wake Up!!” but still didn’t have any respond. So she opened jessie’s mouth and kissed her, {Performing A CPR}. Yoona was crying and scare. A few minute, Jessie cough out the water and finally got her conscious then opened her eyes. To see Yi Yun and Yoona looking at her with their panic,scare and worried face.
 
Before Jessie could asked what happen. Yi Yun hugged her and shouted angrily “DON’T SCARE ME LIKE THAT?! YOU ALMOST GOT ME HEART ATTACK!! DON’T DO THAT AGAIN. OKAY?!” Jessie just nodded, feeling so scared at Yi Yun's rage.
 
Yi Yun sigh and stood up. Told Yoona take care of her while she started packing up the picnic. Yi yun take a towel and gave to Jessie. 
 
3 of them, walking back home. Yi yun didn’t spoke any word after that incident. Jessie and Yoona just followed Yi yun quietly. Jessie feels guilty for making Yi yun worried and scare. Yoona saw Jessie’s worried face and spoke to her “Don’t worry. Yi Yun is always like that. It won’t take long. Just give Yi Yun a time, Okay?” Yoona try to comfort Jessie. Jessie look at Yoona and smile weakly.
 
They arrived to Yi Yun house, Yoona take Jessie to the chair at kitchen. And bidding goodbye to Jessie and Yi Yun.
 
After yoona left, The atmosphere were so silent. Yi Yun just standing there, heavily exhaled while pouring warm water in the cup for Jessie. Gave Jessie a cup of warm water, told her to drink it up. Jessie obey it, drink till finish. Jessie give back the empty cup to yi yun. Yi yun take it and go washing the cup. While Yi Yun washing, Jessie stood up and walked to Yi Yun, Back-Hugging her.
 
Jessie POV
I can’t stand it watching yi yun’s worried face. So I stood up and walked to her. Then I hugged her from the back and said to her “I’m sorry for making you worried so much. It just my foot got suddenly cramp.”
 
I suddenly crying. Yi Yun feel that. She turns around, and wipe the tear away from me. Then she hugged me back.
 
She said “Hey hey don’t cry, you look so ugly when you cry.” She said again “I’m sorry too for shouting at you. It just I was so worried and afraid something might happen to you” She smiling dork to me. I smiled too and pinch her cheek. Yi Yun just pout, I pinch her again and told her “Don’t Pout, You ugly too” Yi Yun just smiling and poke out her tongue to me. "Finally our situation are now okay already"
 
I asked her, how she saved me. She answered “I swim back to you in panic mode, bought you back to land and you still haven't woke up so i perform a CPR to you” still straight face like innocent face exactly. I gasp and shock to hear. SHOOT!!! CPR?!?! THAT IS KISS THINGY!! Yi yun did that CPR to me. Her lip to MY LIP!!! AHHHH!!! She took my first KISS!?” {Dup-Dup Dup-Dup} “What The!! THAT feeling again”
 
I stood up suddenly that make yi yun surprise of my action. I quickly tell her, "I going to shower now" YES I need to shower right now. VERY COLD Water”
 
After cold showering, I walked out from the bathroom. And AGAIN, Worst SCENE and BAD TIMING that I came in. Yi Yun was there but only on her sport bra that showing her abs and wearing short pant while she drying her hair like she just finished from showering. {fyi: Yi Yun house have 2 bathroom, 1 in her room, other 1 is outside the room} I just froze there and Yi yun saw me there, said “Your clothes is there” After drying her and changing into her pajama, she just walked out like nothing happened. My mind is still blank, and the towel that wrapping my body is now dropping. A few minutes, I feel like something drip down from my nose. Finally i out of my trance and I touch my nose then “DAMMIT NOSEBLEED”, I goes back to the bathroom to clean it up "Urghh why the hell i got noseblood huh? oh yeah her hot abs cause me that." After I finish clean it up and change into the clothes that yi yun gave it to me. Then I goes out the room, looking for yi yun. And I found her, sitting there while drinking warm water. So I sit beside her.
 
“Erm, yi yun. I just wanna say thank you for saving me back there” I said to her
 
Yi Yun turn to look at me and smilling dorkily "YAH don't like smile like that or else i get melted or maybe might be fainted" "You are always welcome, Jess" "what?! OMG,did she just call me JESS?? OOHH ME LOVED IT"
 
“erm, about that CPR, have you done before?” I asked her. “Nope, it just my instinct.” she answered like nothing AGAIN "oh yi yun, why you said like that, why you so-called like innocent?"
 
"Oh" i reply. well, at least she took my first kiss”
 
I asked her “and are you okay with that? I mean girl kiss girl”
 
Yi Yun POV
Her question caught me off, “hmm, I’m sure I like girl, and also I like yoona. Now I realized that my first kiss got Jessie.”
 
So I told her, “I think I okay with it. Beside I into a girl. And that was my first kiss with girl.”
 
“oh, is there girl caught your heart?” she asked again. “yeah there is. But can you promise me to keep secret?” I said. She nodded, we did a pinky promise.
 
“well, I only have 2 girls best friend. Which is you and yoona.” Jessie waiting patiently with her curious widens eye. “erm, I like yoona. I have a crush on yoona since we were kids” I tell her shyly while scratching my nape and laugh nervously. Then Jessie face changed, from bright face to dark face. She stand up, goes to my room. I just sit there confused at her sudden changes. So I followed her. Found her already lay down on my bed. I guess she must be sleepy. 
 
As I about to lay down on the floor, a hand grab my hand. I looked up, Jessie was looking at me. She whispering “can you sleep beside me from now on?” I just nodded. 
 
Now we both laying down, side to side, facing each other. "The way she looking at me is so weird."
 
I panicking again, to see her tear drip down. I wiped it off and ask her what wrong. But she just smile weakly and told me "a dust got into my eyes".
 
“erm can I hug you?” she ask me. “okay” I said. Then Jessie wrapping her arm around my waist and lay her head on my chest as her pillow while me just wrapping around her shoulder.
 
We just lay like that for a while, then she looked up to me and suddenly she kissed my cheek and saying goodnight. I so shock by her kissed. Maybe this is the ways for her to saying goodnight. Well, is just friendly kiss goodnight” So I just smiled to her and kissed her forehead. Told her, “Goodnight Jess”. Before I off to my dreamland, I can feel jessie’s heartbeat.
 
Jessie POV
I feel my heart scatter as it feel so hurt, to know that yi yun likes yoona, not me. I stand up, goes to her room and straight to the bed. Yi yun followed up, was about to lay down. I grabbed her hand, told her “can you sleep beside me from now on?”
I just really need you to stay beside me”Okay” she agreed.
 
Now we both laying down, side to side and facing each other. I stared at her face for a moment. I guess I came too late” I tear out cause of sadness. Yi yun panicking to see me crying at a sudden. She asked me what wrong, I lied to her "a dust got into my eyes."
 
“erm can I hug you?” I asked her. Hoping she say yes. I just want to make sure again about my feeling.” And she said okay. I hugging her waist, and used her chest as my pillow. Wanted to listening her heartbeat but it just beating normally. I sadden in my thought. 
 
I gather my courages, so I looked up to see her, and I kissed her cheek then says goodnight to her. Yi yun was so shock at my sudden kiss. I listened again her heartbeat, it does beating rapidly but only for a few seconds only. I sadden again in my thought. Then she smiled to me, and kissed my forehead then said “Goodnight Jess.” I look down to hide my blushing face. And I can feel my heartbeat beating rapidly for a few minutes. ONLY SOME WORD that the reason why my heartbeat beating rapidly.
 
Am I falling in love with you?” I ask myself. And my heartbeat beating fast as it answered my question. “Yeah I think I’m fall in love with you now.” I smiled sadness. Then flashbacks come to me.
 
FLASHBACK
my beautiful princess, do you want to know what it feel like falling in love” my mother say to me. I’m just nodding curiously.
 
“the feeling of falling in love, is you in loved with that person who caught your heart or making your heartbeat beating rapidly. So when it the times if you feels that way. Don’t lie to yourself and don’t hide for too long that your feeling or else you might losing that person. You might be regretting it. If that person has a crush on someone else, you have to work hard to get that person’s heart.” I just nodded understanding.
 
“what if I have that feeling but with same gender at me?” I asked. Mom just smiles to me “as long as it is LOVE. Love sometimes makes people crazy or obsessed to that person. Sometimes people have to let go in order for that person’s happiness. That person happiness is our happiness too.”
 
END FLASHBACK
 
Mother. I finally got that feeling. And I will try my best to get yi yun’s heart. I try not to hide it for too long and I’m not lying myself now. I still need more days to spend with her and grow our closeness. So until when it is day that I will confess my love to yi yun. Mother, are you watching me from up there? With father?” and I goes to my dreamland with a last tear drop.
 
 
Comment is my Vitamin
Subscribe is My Heart
Add Friend is MY HAPPINESS.