Ep 4-Yi Yun Birthday

You're My Eternity Love Life
(2 Month Later) on 18 August 1905
Jessie POV
"Oh my gosh, today is That LLAMA YUN Birthday. hmm, what should i gift for her?? Oh yeah I decided to called her Yun or sometime LLAMA, It sound so cute for me and LLAMA is because her face look like it. Me and Yun are so close and also alot of skinship and i still blushing for that. & Me and Yoona, we're still friend but in my mind "is RIVAL LOVE". I still trying my best to get Yun's Heart but she so dense to know it. She still treat me a Best Friend. But i never giving up for that, i will trying harder again. It sound like i obsessed to Yun. And YES i CRAZILY IN LOVE TO HER."
 
"hey yoona, what favorite stuff that Yun liked?" i asked yoona. {me and yoona are in Yoona's Room, Yun has something work to done}
 
"hmm.. AH, how about a cap? I'm sure she like it" Yoona told me. "hmm a cap, that suit for her"
 
"oh how about you? what present will you give to her?" i asked her. "A shirt" she say. I just nodded. 
 
Tonight
We acted like we don't know it her birthday today. Yun knew and buy our act. She sad there and eating silently. I asked her "what wrong yun?" while touching her cheek. 
 
She asked "You girls, know what day it is?" "No" Me and Yoona both said the same. "oh" Yun just lower her head and continued eating.
 
Me and Yoona, are having eye contact, we both smile and giggling in our mind. "be patient yun"
 
then Yoona winked at me as a signal to start it. I nodded and stand up. Going to My room to grab a cloth and goes back to the dining, went behind yun, blindfold her. Yun is so surprise, was about to take off. I just hugged her neck and whisper to her "Don't take off, Relax~" Yun just obey it, feeling unsure/confused about it.
 
Yoona goes to refrigerator, to get a cake. While me, taking Yun to Outside. After everything on the set, Me and Yoona standing infront of Yun, holding together the cake. Yoona spoke "okay you can take off now" And Yun taking off the cloth and..
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YI~ YUN~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
 
We both sing with joy. Yun is so surprise, smile dorikly. 3 of us, are hugging group. and She ruffle our hair and pinch our cheek. "so you girls just acting there huh?" Yun said. We both nodded. Then Yun blow the candle and we together eating her cake happily.
 
After finish eating, Me and yoona getting our present for Yi Yun. Yoona gave first and then me. Yun excited unwrapping the present, and so happy to see the present.
Yoona Gift:  Jessie Gift: 
She looked at us, and smiling widely. she try to put it on {wore it} and she look good. Then she hugged us again, and gladly hugged her back.
 
As we call it night, Yoona bid us goodbye and goodnight.
 
Right now, it is just us, me and Yun. lying each other. As usual, i used her chest as my pillow and hug her waist. and kissed her cheek as always, she kissed back at my forehead. We both said goodnight. Yun said "Thanks Jess, for best surprise birthday for me. i really happy for that. Thank You, again for this awesome gift that you got for me."
 
YEAH YI YUN BIRTHDAY. OFFICIALLY 18 YEAR OLD
Soorry this chapter only for JESSIE POV.